Iran To Formally Announce Refusal To End Enrichment To IAEA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Iran's nuclear chief is expected to outline Iran's refusal to give up uranium enrichment at a 155-nation meeting of the International Atomic Energy Agency on Monday.

www.haaretz.com...

This might be the red-line PM was talking about?

I'm still not sure why Iran will not allow IAEA to visit the Parchim or Qom site, as agreed upon by them initially and as well as in the NPT states.

Yes yes I know, "but Israel doesn't allow inspections either". They never signed NPT, we know they have them and haven't use them in 60 years even though they were attacked on MULTIPLE fronts, many times. That should count for something?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It does take a lot of guts to stand up for yourself in the face of the US and all their friends and say "You know what, no, we are going to do it -our- way."

The sad truth is though, their way is also like waving a red flag to a bull.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Their confidence disconcerts me....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Did anyone ever expect them to? I mean,really? Iran is the bratty kid of the world who likes to throw fits when it doesn't get its way. No big surprise.
I believe they have had nukes for years. And the fact that they haven't used them to this point says something. Like they know the consequences for such an atrocity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

If there is 150 nations there then most will support them.

The OECD nations media acts like the world agrees with us. Guess what? They dont. Iran is pretty much the head of NAM. Iran are not isolated. OECD nations are becoming isolated.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Iran is fully within its rights as a sovereign nation to develop nuclear weapons for its self defence,as is north Korea both branded "axis of terrorism" the USA knows that when they have the bomb they are untouchable,that and they just need a reason to convince the public we need to go in their like team America.Thanks to USA imperialism which is wildly out of control a nuclear deterrent is an absolute priority.We are the bad guys

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The lines will have been drawn when and if this becomes official. Beyond that its all about who wants to step over the line first.

My guess is Isreal.

Credibility pending, this is a serious development.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Iran's nuclear chief is expected to outline Iran's refusal to give up uranium enrichment at a 155-nation meeting of the International Atomic Energy Agency on Monday.

www.haaretz.com...

I'm still not sure why Iran will not allow IAEA to visit the Parchim or Qom site, as agreed upon by them initially and as well as in the NPT states.

Yes yes I know, "but Israel doesn't allow inspections either". They never signed NPT, we know they have them and haven't use them in 60 years even though they were attacked on MULTIPLE fronts, many times. That should count for something?

Israel isn't going to drop nukes on Greater Israel, the land God gave them from the Nile to the Euphrates rivers down to Jubal Al'Lawz, they want that land back. If you really want to know wht they didnt drop nukes in the 6 day war that's why.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Seems they have something to support themselves in the situation something goes on. I hope they don't have germ bombs inside on people READY and waiting so WATCH ALL populated areas shall 1 but I am sure they hope not to be nuked in any way from this direction so 1 looks to the CREATOR for guidance and supports. Gets a WAIT they are bounding themselves together
on EA*RTH like said in revelations

rev9:14
It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."

rev9:15
And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.
[COLOR=CYAN] IN CHRISTIAN BIBLE CALLED ANGELS TO DO WHAT TO A PART OF MANKIND? ANGELS FROM THE MID EAST [/COLOR]

Does this mean in the BIBLE they are battling a Demonic force- EA*RTH family WATCH moves please.... smh there are innocent people and animals here MAYBE ITS BEST THOSE MARKED REMOVED AND THOSE WHO WANT FIGHT CAN UNITL IT LOOKS LIKE MARS MARS MARS smh MARS battle on EA*RTH
edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Does anyone from you consider the fact that Iran or anyother nation can find the nuclear bomb on the black market. I beleive, Siria as well has nuclear bomb. The question it Is not possesion but, madness of people who posses the nuke.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red73Eng
Does anyone from you consider the fact that Iran or anyother nation can find the nuclear bomb on the black market. I beleive, Siria as well has nuclear bomb. The question it Is not possesion but, madness of people who posses the nuke.

they probably kill the messenger to keep ties silent until smh so EA*RTH starts big war and is adopted into a MASSIVE war?
in essence the children of EA*RTH dont matter then it seems to those who are supposed to help them grow SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red73Eng
Despite the media propaganda I don't think Iran is crazy enough to use nuclear weapons unless in self defence,only the USA hold that title.It's purely a detterant against the USA and its clear that it's nessesary considering how hostile the USA is.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

He's looking for ANY "red line".

Probably because no matter what they do or do not find, the media will say they are building weapons? Perhaps they are military sites and they don't want secrets disclosed? Would Israel allow the IAEA to walk all through Dimona? Perhaps because they know we did the exact same thing to Iraq, and then swore up and down they had WMD's and we had PROOF, before destroying their country?

And I don't really care if Israel is a member of the NPT or not. They have nuclear weapons. They have stolen nuclear secrets from the US. They have attempted to sell nuclear weapons and secrets to other nations, including our enemies.

Again this is irrelevant. NPT or not, Israel has some nerve to cry over Iran when they have Dimona and their stockpile of hundreds of thermo-nuclear weapons. And "attacked on multiple fronts"?? I'm sorry.. are you referring to the 6-days war? Please. Honestly do some research on that. Then come back and tell me how poor little Israel was so outnumbered and on the brink of destruction. Come back and tell me how Israel "didn't" want to make it look like Egypt started the whole thing and drag America into it (ie: USS Liberty). Tell me how Israel didn't attack air fields in Egypt way before a single troop crossed over into Israeli territory.

Iran has every right to develop nuclear energy. And as a member of the IAEA they should have been getting assistance from other member nations all along. Then there would be no need for these "inspections". But instead America, under orders from Israel, decided to put an embargo against Iran. And now we expect Iran to cooperate like a small punished child? Give me a break.

edit on 17-9-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Cut all the crap and spin from the bootlickers propaganda that IRAN only seeks 'peaceful' use of nuke energy and that Persian Apostate Infidel Leader Khameini's OUTRIGHT BLATANT LIES that nukes are an abomination to mankind. He lied through his teeth with this final admittance announcement.

I can dig out all those lies perpetrated by those bootlickers here on ATS from them. Thus, please, end the BS and stop being part of the problem.

Thanks all for pressuring that pariah state into admitting to the truth, to the world and to our fellow human brothers and sisters in Iran.

In 1979, the devil Khomeni launch his 'project Mahdi' upon Mecca with his supported false mythical apostate mahdi and naturallly failed, and despicably pin all blame upon innocent humans around the world as the ones who lay siege upon Mecca.

This year 2012, his successor apostate - Khomeini blasphemously believed he is the one to lead another mythical mahdi to the world, and had initiated massed killings throughout our world through his thugs the hizbollahs and brainwashed mother's son revolutionary guards, as well as his puppet humanslayers Assad, Malliky and Hamas.

Trust him with nukes?

His TRUE target is NOT Israel. It is only a sideshow. It is MECCA he wants, with the Saudi authorities utterly destroyed, as revenge for the centuries of a higher cultured Persian empire subserviant to the once barbaric arabs traders of the 7th Century.

My only suggestions to the true muslims thinking of prilgrimage to Mecca soon. please, please take care. I am a follower of our Messiah, and to him, every human life is precious, and thus the prophet Muhammad's mission to bring the once barbaric arab tribes of 7th Century to know civilisation to progress and evolve.

Allah loves us all, but we must NEVER put Him to the test, more so when we have free will and intelligence, fully capable of sorting out minor problems ourselves, more so when the warnings had been made evident that even a village idiot can see.

edit on 17-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321 And "attacked on multiple fronts"?? I'm sorry.. are you referring to the 6-days war? Please. Honestly do some research on that. Then come back and tell me how poor little Israel was so outnumbered and on the brink of destruction. Come back and tell me how Israel "didn't" want to make it look like Egypt started the whole thing and drag America into it (ie: USS Liberty). Tell me how Israel didn't attack air fields in Egypt way before a single troop crossed over into Israeli territory.

The 6 day war was the 3rd large scale attack on Israel. What about right after the British mandate in 1948? They were attacked by all surrounding nations before formally having a Military system structure, don't forget 1956 too and also in 67 as you mentioned and yet another large scale attack in 1973 (Yom Kippur war).

Sure they attacked Egypt interpretively, while they were ammasing on the borders. They destroyed the Egyptian air force, which is what gave them the upper hand. Smart move if you ask me. You attack your potential destroyer, before he enters your home.

You think it's all because all those nations care so deeply about the Palestinians? Then how come no one cares about the Kurds in Northern Iraq that had their land taken away? Oh that's right because they Jewish.
edit on 17-9-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The 6 day war was the 3rd large scale attack on Israel. What about right after the British mandate in 1948? They were attacked by all surrounding nations before formally having a Military system structure, don't forget 1956 too and also in 67 as you mentioned and yet another large scale attack in 1973 (Yom Kippur war).

Sure they attacked Egypt interpretively, while they were ammasing on the borders. They destroyed the Egyptian air force, which is what gave them the upper hand. Smart move if you ask me. You attack your potential destroyer, before he enters your home.

You think it's all because all those nations care so deeply about the Palestinians? Then how come no one cares about the Kurds in Northern Iraq that had their land taken away? Oh that's right because they Jewish.
edit on 17-9-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

After the British mandate there were several large massacres against the Palestinians. So I wonder why they would attack. Israel has also been stepping over the borders and grabbing land left and right. Again I wonder why they are attacked.

Right now there is a massive armada of US and British fleets amassing in the Straights of Hormuz. Obviously their intention is to attack Iran. So by your logic, it would be completely fair of Iran to strike these fleets? It would be a smart move right?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Iran hasn;t left their borders in over 200 years, that should count for something.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by amurphy245
Iran is fully within its rights as a sovereign nation to develop nuclear weapons for its self defence,as is north Korea both branded "axis of terrorism" the USA knows that when they have the bomb they are untouchable,that and they just need a reason to convince the public we need to go in their like team America.Thanks to USA imperialism which is wildly out of control a nuclear deterrent is an absolute priority.We are the bad guys

Iran is signer of the NPT and still has to abide by it till it withdraws. So no, actually Iran would be in violation of the NPT if it develops Nuclear Weapons. Watch for Iran to withdraw from the NPT soon followed by a test of a nuclear device. They have followed the North Korean playbook, delaying sanctions/inspections till it is too late. Sometimes, history does repeat itself. I will be very surprised if Iran isn't attacked by the end of the year. You don't have multiple nations move military assets to the region in such numbers and not use them.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Good point, I was just talking in general that they have a right to national defence and with the USA gearing up for invasion it's proving to be nesessary,thanks to north koreas strong defence the USA doesn't seem to be considering another invasion at this point, which is why they rely on sanctions,propaganda,military pressure etc they send spy planes over that's about it,it just proves that north Koreas songun policy works

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by amurphy245
reply to post by pavil

Good point, I was just talking in general that they have a right to national defence and with the USA gearing up for invasion it's proving to be nesessary,thanks to north koreas strong defence the USA doesn't seem to be considering another invasion at this point, which is why they rely on sanctions,propaganda,military pressure etc they send spy planes over that's about it,it just proves that north Koreas songun policy works

First off, History lesson. North Korea started the Korean war by invading South Korea on June 25th, 1950. America didn't "invade" North Korea. NK songun policy has managed to turn it's citizens into famine starved people who are cut off from the rest of the world, ruled by a family dynasty of sociopaths. Bet you'd want to live there, huh?

Second, Iran has been developing it nuclear capability way before America was threatening any military action against them. Sorta like the chicken or the egg. I would contend Iran was developing it's nuclear program first then the U.S. responses to that action occurred. Kinda self fulfilling prophecy if you are Iran.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join