It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX PUNK'd by fake Romney Supporter!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

"Fox & Friends" just got pranked by a phony Mitt Romney supporter ... who fooled producers into putting him on the air ... where he proceeded to screw with host Gretchen Carlson for 2 hilariously awkward minutes.

The fake guest -- who went by the name Max Rice -- appeared on the show via satellite this morning to talk about why young people like himself have turned on Obama and are now supporting Mitt Romney.

Here's how the first exchange went:

Rice: "Miss USA, it's an honor."
Carlson: "Miss America ... but close enough."
Rice: "Miss Universe in my book."

Rice -- who claimed to be an unemployed recent college grad who just moved out of his parents house -- went on to explain he became a "Nit Romney" supporter after losing a basketball game to a friend.

www.tmz.com...

lol! This was awkward to watch :-/ but equally as funny because she doesn't quite know how to react.

This is probably in the wrong forum, so please move accordingly.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Did he say he lost a basketball game to Alex Jones?

That was funny. I was waiting for him to yell BABABOOEY (it’s a Howard Stern thing for those unfamiliar).

edit on 17-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't say Fox and Friends got 'punked'.
More like .. some kid just made a fool of himself.

Seriously .. if Fox and Friends had been punked .. then this kid would have had something good to say while on .. he could have made a good point in favor of Obama or against FOX ... instead he just looked stoned or like he was stupid.

I thought Carlson handled him just fine.
She was much more mature with the situation than he was.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
That was weird, but it doesn't seem liked he Punk'd Fox on purpose.

I think he is just a little bit slow - One sandwich short of a Picnic.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ha ha ha
Epic!
That was very funny

He seemed quite relaxed for being on national television.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Good point.
He should have put in a little bit of "The Yes Men" spirit.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hahaha... legend.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow, go on national TV and make a complete fool of yourself. Way to go. But it was FOX, so I doubt anyone noticed.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"Wait... You mean you support Romney? WE GOT A LIVE ONE HERE!! Get him to make-up."

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Fox&Friends are so desperate to rush anyone who has anything negative to say about Obama before a camera they are literally jumping at trolls looking for their 15 minutes of fame. FYI this guy's name really is Max Rice, his graduation speech is also on YT. He does some other stand-up comedy YT episodes, and some YT videos of him punking perverts in parks.

Great job of vetting by Fox "news" - which apparently consists of checking off a box in your interview form for "I hate Obama".

Gretchen Carlson Appears To Get Pranked In Interview With ‘Former Obama Supporter’
LOL! "Former Obama Supporter" Trolls Fox & Friends

PS; the guy may be a fake "former Obama supporter", but you can't say he is a fake Romney supporter.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
He should have played them a little bit longer. Initially say all the things they want to hear and then go on a rant how Obama is really a alien from another planet that is cultivating the earth for an invasion.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I was watching it live this morning while making breakfast with my husband. We both agreed the dude looked like a fool.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I guess I am old or just do not have the same sense of humor others do, because I see nothing funny about it.

I see some dude looking like an idiot and some former beauty queen trying to play reporter.

The whole thing is sad and stupid. Sure she handled it more maturely than he did but my guess is she was prompted the whole time.

Trying to point out one side is better than the other is equally stupid. Both Rep. and Dem. are different faces of the same coin. Neither of them have the nations or the peoples best interests at heart all they care about is stuffing corporate money in their pockets. Every one of them should be cast into chum filled shark infested waters.

edit on 9/18/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed spelling - added "h" to chum

edit on 9/18/2012 by kosmicjack because: added rest of original text from member.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
LOL@ lost a basketball game to Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
More like .. some kid just made a fool of himself.

My thoughts exactly.
edit on 19-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join