It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigerians Crucify A Cat On The Cross To Protest Anti-Islam Film

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
####Please don't click the link if you are cat lover it is very disturbing.###

news2.onlinenigeria.com...

No story, the title says it all.

This is disturbing. Crucifying a cat seems to me to make a mockery of Jesus, one of their prophets.
Sorry folks. I am tired of all the up and apologies for that stupid movie, I'm tired of watching our flag get torn down and burned, an Ambassador'a body get dragged through the streets, toddlers holding hate signs, hearing "death to Americans" chanted and on and on to ad nauseum. I know this will have a bad ending, but now they are mocking one of their own prophets to bait us.

Did respect for Jesus get downgraded? They call us hypocrites.

The story headline claims the deed to be done my Muslim youths. They are not little kids at all.
edit on 9/17/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Sep 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hypocrites right enough,why do they only kick off if you depict mohammoud?
These are probably the most backward of the muslims,not that the middle eastern ones are much better.
You have to question idiots like this,are they insane or just pure stupid?Maybe a bit of both.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I guess the entire book on morality is being rewritten these days. Two wrongs DO equal a right...and the worst part is, we aren't doing anything to make matters better. What can we do, really? Why, oh why, did that guy have to make that film...I guess now is as good a time as any to withdraw from all the Middle Eastern nations and let them do their own thing.

In my mind, that's the only thing that would make them happy at this point. Let's practice a little independance from third-world resources, yes? Before we make the situation over there any worse, you know? It won't be long before the last straw gets tossed onto the pile in a fit of immaturity and ignorance, and all hell breaks loose. Cut our losses and close the doors. All things considered, there's no reason to mess with it anymore. It's tinder and gasoline on the smoldering embers.

When will we learn to leave well enough alone? And yes, I am looking at America. This never would have happened if we practiced any degree of tolerance for Muslims and Islamists as a nation. If they have to respect our faiths, we should extend the same courtesy. But no, we can't do that. We're the superpower in the relationship, so it's our way or the militant way, right?

When will it end? Please...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Disgusting. And I hate cats. These religious radicals just opened up a can of worms with PETA. Youre better off killing a disabled child than messing with an animal these days.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Another example of "peaceful muslims" for all the world to see.
Poor kitty,I know that it suffered a lot before it died.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Forget Jesus, I imagine he's above human stupidity.
But what the cat did wrong? Was it a christian cat?
Why not a puppet, or a picture?
I swear, those people are thirsty for blood; and they use every petty excuse to satisfy their thirst.
Disgusting....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Brain washed people that's what it is. I have a cat, and he's my life. Actually, WHAT does a cat have to do with that movie?

By destroying places and killing people they are only making more hate towards themselves and downgrading their country that they keep complaining about.

WELL if you don't want to live in poverty anymore maybe you would stop MAKING it like one..

This is what religion does to you, I once got punched in the face by a 'friend' at college for talking against islam in a 'scientific' manner.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
How reliable is this news source?

The photo says it all - but what is it saying? I mean there is that one little guy with a heart on his shirt. What the hell is that all about?

Is this propaganda or truth?

Either way? It's DESPICABLE!

And the reason I'm asking - there's enough hate out there without adding to it via propaganda. Do I doubt this could and is probably true? Not at all... I'm just checking...

peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What exactly is this supposed to signify?

A dead cat instead of Jesus (or a representative image of him) on a cross...means what...to these little monsters?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They aren't allowed to draw pictures of gods creations etc. but its cool to execute gods creations.I think they worship the other guy not god.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'd crusify them given the chance! Yak! Some very nasty, sickening people on this planet.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Sad act of ignorance
. 1 can see why there may be a need to lift quarantine of EA*RTH after many minds have been cleared and adjusted to prevent the spread of the potential ignorance to the cosmic family.. Not to mention if the cat family is around who have weapons?
Humanity how many cycles to get all the souls on board

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sorry, but here is the pic

**IMAGE REMOVED BY STAFF**

It's just as sad as the movie
edit on Mon Sep 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
that's appalling. i love cats. mine are my two best friends.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I used to have two cats. I love them very very much. Cats are considered a clean animal and a good house pet in Islam. But what these people did is from their own evil, not from Islam.

Abu Hurayra related that, “The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him) forbade making animals suffer.” [Bukhari]

The Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said, ” Do not harm the creation of Allah.” [Abu Dawud, from al-Ma`rur ibn Suwayd. Imam Jamal al-Din al-Zayla`i declared it to be a rigorously authenticated (sahih) hadith in Nasb al-Raya.]

Ibn Hajar al-Haytami (Allah have mercy on him) mentions in his work on the major sins, al-Zawajir, that the scholars have explicitly stated that causing animals undue harm, such as hitting them painfully, without a sound reason is a major sin (kabira). [Ibn Hajar al-Haytami, al-Zawajir `an Iqtiraf al-Kaba'ir, 2.140]

This is from Sunni ahadith, the prominant sect in Nigeria from the Islamic faith. We do not even kill spiders in Islam, if you find one in your home you carefully attempt to remove it (without harm) and deposit it outside.

What those people did is atrocious, and against Islam. Horrible thing. And Jesus (alayhe salaam) is very well respected in Islam.

People who would do such things are not acting within the laws of Islam, but only according to their evil desires.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am really starting to dislike these people, its never ending.

All they do its bitch and moan all the time, protest about everything and anything. If you dont like a pointless parody video done by some loner then dont watch it, if you watch it then and dont like it fine, just say you dont like it, no need going around cause havoc for everyone.

You dont see any other religion causing all this crap. It does make you think that we might better of without them in the world. Lets build them a moon base and ship them off there then finally some peace and quiet.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Sorry, but here is the pic

[snip]

It's just as sad as the movie

Just wait till real people start getting nailed to crosses again. Least they didn't put a crown of thorns on it's head or pierce it's side.

OOOOOH PETA...........
edit on 17-9-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

This is really bad. The Libyan embassy protesters were all wearing Guy Fawkes masks. The Nigerians killed and tortured a cat. How the hell does that work? Will the Libyan protesters respond to the Nigerians now? Will they do it by Caturday?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
OOOOOH PETA...........

What does The Hunger Games have to do with this?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OLD DUH

[snip]
edit on 17-9-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join