It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may be on the verge of big danger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I think but, if we go to war.. we will all become isolationist.
We will use our stockpiles, we will pay our locals to build our products.. old currencies will be removed and new one starting from default will begin..... thats the paper currency i mean.. the gold and wealth will always remain with assets in the elites hands.

I dont think China and Japan are really going to go at it over these islands.. but im more worried that the Chinese are obviously staging events to make it appear the people agree. These protests in china are a joke... and why would people play the 'staged provocation' card over a couple of freakin rocks in the ocean? Add to the mix the Chinese are starting to confront trade laws and the economic rules placed on it from now 'weaker' nations. The Chinese are waking up... and Napolean warned us about that!

The US is trying its hardest to restrain Israel and Saudi.. but its not working.. Iran and the curropt arab nations are going to kick the absolute kapeesh out of each other.. our only hope there is the Iranian people uprising and removing the religous leaders. The Iranian people do not want to fight, they want to live. They remember the Iran / Iraq war.

I think food and water will never become critical, we have technologies and abilities to turn salt water into fresh water, and to also grow massive amounts of food without using soil..

Our biggest concern at the moment, is the radiation from Fukushima spreading around the ocean's, atmosphere and into the earth..

edit on 21-9-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
the good news is that every country is too broke to go to war, for a change. i don't think we will see a war unfolding because on top of no one having the funding there are a plethora of other problems we have to deal with globally.

for once greed will be the reason we can't go to war.

The crazy thing about war that you usually have a resource based economy, specially during a totalitarian war.
The US build more ships and tanks in WW2 than it could ever effort, but they had the resources, eventually the production ushered a boost for all those industries and for welfare after the war..
Other than that you will also have war and weapon industries profiting from war, they dont really care about taxpayers money..
edit on 21-9-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Maybe things will go like this soon???

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
We all know this, the protests are staged and are meant for us american to hate Muslims even more. The japan protests are for the situation where Japan is a ally of the US. WW3 will be Russia/China against US/UK/Jap, it wont last long seeing as the event is coming in december but they want all the control they can get before then,

India too!!!
edit on 17-9-2012 by Newagekid2012 because: spelling

Dont forget about Iran being allies with Russia and China. I was thinking that this conflict will give North Korea enough time to get resources ready. Then in the middle of it, they would have a surprise attack on South Korea, leading the US to get over there, but Russia and China would defend North Korea as well, forcing NK to join in with them in the whole war xP (like Japan did, in which provoked WW2)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
On a brighter note. Not that there can be an actual bright note to world war. But if the bible predictions are correct, good vs evil will be the final battle.( I assume Christianity would be the good side and Islam would be the bad, seeing as how they are a religion that embraces killing) there will be 1000 years of peace. Of course that could be because 90% of the population of earth has died in the war.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

Everyone keeps saying if there was a war, and yet Iran announced today that war WILL happen with Israel if its policies continue so unless Bibi gets overthrown in the near future, its not looking good. I had a good cry today about it all, I am very sad that the criminal corrupt governments of our world are being allowed by the population of this world to continue to wage evil unabated. I truly do hope aliens invade or God comes back or a mass united world revolution happens to stop the destruction of ourselves. www.presstv.ir...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
the scenario I envision;
1) Israel strikes Iran nukes
2) Iran leads a Muslim coalition against Israel
3) Russia will support this coalition, possibly overtly, possibly covertly.
4) economic problems, pressure from Russia, and domestic politics lead the Obama administration to abandon Israel.
5) Irael beats of the coalition, against tremendous odds.
the middle east resets. remaining Muslim nations unite as a Caliphate.

(prophesied in Ezekiel 38, by the way)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join