It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting Pink Slime Company Launches Billion Dollar Offensive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by cartenz

Hey, hows that canned butter from New Zealand taste? I was thinking of buying some for stock incase we lose power for a while

Canned butter ?????? No idea. NZ is over 3000 miles away from me and there is a desert and ocean in the way, its not like popping over the border to score some cheap explosives

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I am thankful that I became a vegetarian before I heard any of the pink slime stories.

Clearly we are no longer able to trust our governments protections of the food industry. We might as well get all the food from third world nations the standards are not the same.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I am thankful that I became a vegetarian before I heard any of the pink slime stories.

Clearly we are no longer able to trust our governments protections of the food industry. We might as well get all the food from third world nations the standards are not the same.

I'm lucky enough to have local farmers markets, and a food co-op that gets organic food from local farmers.

Everyone should check out and see if they have one in their area.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Out local "Farmers Market" is a joke all they sell is crafts. But growing things is hard here it is never sunny. Wee have a lot of lettuce in the green house almost all we can get to grow!

If I were eating meet today I would buy local. Most places you can buy half a beef and use a freezer or rent a freezer locker if you can't keep it at home. Same with other animal products, local farms.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I almost lost my lunch reading this page about why it's good for you..

As tastes evolve and consumers become more health conscious, demand for lean protein ingredients is increasing. At BPI, we are applying the latest technology and processing techniques to ensure the highest quality and best tasting lean finely textured beef products. Our beef is quick frozen, which allows the moisture to be locked-in to ensure the product is juicy and flavorful when it reaches your table.

BPI Why It's Good

They also have a campaign page going that is titled "beef is beef" that is trying to confuse people into thiking this stuff isn't Pink Slime or something..

Beef is Beef (BPI Site Challenging ABC)
edit on 17-9-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

Don't you just love the word JUICY lol WHAT is JUICE in a cow? Body fluids and blood period!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
reply to post by adjensen

I know the irony: Organic Preservative-Free Wholefoods and yet Im a smoker. But processed meat was a lot easier to quit than trying to quit ciggies! (Heroin was easier to quit than trying to quit ciggies!!)

will star you for concern of my health

I don't know if they sell these where you live, but I buy them sometimes and notice a big difference. They are made with additive free organic tobacco. No chemicals at all.

They don't taste as 'dirty' as regular cigarettes do, and they burn slower (the major tobacco companies put accelerants into their cigarettes to make them burn quicker, thereby making you buy more)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join