It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many countries do you think have ET/ALIEN technology?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Again not a country but Antarctica
is a large land mass that if I was et/alien I would scan that land mass too for potential intelligent life to interact with.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Well there is only Good Positive and Wonderful Family as HIgher Ups and negativity is confined to lower levels. This entire galaxy, for example, is a playpen for such a confinement. There are some advanced beings here compared to us, but not advanced beings compared to the heavenly beyonds and all that is, they in comparison, the biggest meanest being here, is like 0.0000000000........(infinity)1 of themselves, so to speak, whereas truly our Family is the rest, the inverse of that infinite figure.

So I have faith, and seemed to have come in for a reason, with memories of Eutopia, knowing there is a perfect plan, and faith no matter what happens (ie. if the crafts unveil at the end of this year when the non interference is over and upgrade this school even if the leaders and controllers kick and scream and throw temper tantrums, or not.

I have faith, if the plan is much more stretched out and involves allowing truly bad things that the PTB are planning to occur, (Because the ultimate purpose is to advance all souls as far as possible and the more we have our noses rubbed in the pile of poo, of harm, inequality, homelessness, greed, war, retaliation, fascism, the more we will never ever, not in a trillion kazillion infinite years, ever harm. It also gives us more time, and opportuinity to connect to our Souls and Infinite Light and truly turn this around or shine around us, and create pockets of happiness!). And then they come in.

Or even if it goest terrible, in the short run of our lives, and its all an upgrade on the other side! After Death! My faith stays for that too! And they will still be rounded up in spirit.

But I want the first one. I hold the images of things changing, of abundance and equality for all, of their lower ranks turning against them, the armies joining the people, psy ops crippling any bad technology, our psy ops, and the world becoming a wonderful eden, right away. ASAP. I just know we're not coming back here, most of us, no matter what. Most are moving ahead. Most are good people. And that includes some of the programmed ones we think we can judge, but who, according to the intent of their heart, are doing the right thing.

The purpose of the school is to progress every soul.

TPTB and some of the lower level ETs, and the negative entities, the big bullies, are tiny tiny fractions of their infinite selves and they don't run this, its not their school.

Only Goodness runs the whole thing, and manages it completely.

Low level managing is just entrapment.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
looks to me that you're the one being off topic

I made a very clear statement which cannot possibly be mistaken for anything else than a reply to the current topic.

signal/data loss perhaps?

but i suppose until you upgrade, or at least patch your Positivism 1.0 OS [Phage is running 4.1 or slightly higher]
so as to properly communicate with Magic 9.9 OS or earlier, these misunderstandings will eventually become a daily, even hourly occurrence in your life.

Telling "your mind is software"-jokes about me is even more off-topic than the last post.
Is this your way of avoiding answering questions?

L
L

Laughing at your own jokes about something that has nothing to do with the topic is..... ?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I feel that as well but would be lying if I said I don't sense very destructive capable ones in the higher ranks as well like enforcers somewhat like MICHAEL and GABRIEL or METATRON they or those known as them however seem respectful and follow the CREATOR so in essence I guess they are not evol.

This school is a decent learning environment for various CREATOR CREATIONS to interact and over lay each others interest and intents for it allows them to show their true colors if they were exposed to higher powers related to eternal life.. Some may have found a way to highly extend their lives but at the expense unfortunately of others prana energies ect.. I do however feel when the CREATOR feel its CREATIONS are of sound consciousness the CREATOR ASCENDS you into a more effective form that may be beyond planet based. In essence the CREATOR may upgrade you to a STAR that over sees various life forms under your protection & guidance.. So many would appreciate it more if they just recognized the golden rule. Treat others as you want treated seems very simple but many seem to struggle with it Unity_99. Low level vibrating may be associated with them being --tested-- for their internal energies potentials.. So they are put in higher positions over other younger in spirit Creator Creations because they may have possessed the ability to heighten the awareness of those around them unless they chose lower vibrating overall or power over all...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The official word says aliens make alien technology.
The countries supporting the technology are US, UK and Russia for the most part.
I don't think the UFO would be gifted out to China as we are selling them normal
official power and technology. Hey Switzerland might have a saucer base based on Billy
Meier catching a few before the secrecy damage control had to cover up the leak.
South America don't think so. Africa not a chance. India and Pakistan have rockets
and atomic bombs to hold on to so no saucers for them. Any place else like at
the poles could only be imagined by some official disinformation campaign.
At best include Germany so five countries have the UFO or alien technology.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

ahhh if i remember correctly some are native to other planets
the ones i've interacted where from earth though
the sylph and chemtrail index at educateyourself.org; lots of additional links:
educate-yourself.org...

lol i'm currently advising yet another skeptic, that has achieved contact with things other www.abovetopsecret.com...

he might appreciate your input and that of unity's
though i advise unity to be sparing and keeping it simple
urantia and such uber-complex cosmologies might send him screaming/reeling away in confusion

be back later, 1st job of the day has shown up and currently being broke...
sigh, its not easy being invisible

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Just remember something, if you can reach into your memory banks. When I say I have faith no matter how this goes down, its unshakable, for I remember, and know who's in charge. It was just like when I felt this oppressive monitoring,and knew there were basically "our" fleets overhead, or the black op ones, its was some kind of paramilitary monitoring. And then, above them, as if a stack of layers of papers for realms that interconnect, were greys and the middle management level of interaction here, what most call the cosmos, and then over their heads, was FAMILY. They gave me a clear image and connection to them so that I no longer would feel any fear.

I have had alot of monitoring. ie. black choppers chasing crafts, scout planes, TR3B's, ie black triangles flying over the roof, one joined the scout planes out back that came in pairs, strange trailors on the street, phone taps, been followed, some odd mormon's at the door, MIB's with enlgish accents.

I don't care. Willing to convert them all to Love and Light if they reveal themselves.

I'm not afraid of them, they need to turn the dial up on their consciousness and love too. Just like everyone, But if they have seriously harmed others, they also will face the responsibility for what they've done as well.

Levels, all negativity is confined to lower.

Then my friend, The Magician's Apprentice wrote and said, wow, there is a armada over your roof, he picked it up too!

No fears.

If the worst stuff goes down, just remember if you can: This is just a training manual episode. Its a training DVD, and you entered in, and if you stay Love, if you strive to work through difficulties, share with others what you can, and strive to make people happy: STO, you have nothing to fear.

Not even their codings, not even their Logo's, not their spell in language or in Church ceremonies, nothing.

Intent of heart. Cancel Cancel. Do what Buddha did, tell them, you don't receive their Gift so it returns to them will full intent to cause harm and karma (since they seem to believe in karma). I believe in forgiveness. And just as Christ said, yes, over and over and over, for a truly Loving Heart never gives up on anyone and it's LOVE overhead. However there is also responsibility and our soul's know this inside too, so seeking and striving to solve the problems in our lives is the right thing to do, for there is suffering otherwise. We don't like disappointing others or ourselves and our own souls are hard on us. Family forgives, our souls are mean at times, so striving to straighten things out is the right thing.

All is in Good Hands, have faith no matter what happens and compassion for any harmed.

This is not going to go the way they think, for they are earning huge time outs. But ask for forgiveness and healing for the worst of them.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

The official word says aliens make alien technology.

Underground in those unknown bases hard to reach under sea and mountain. Makes sense

The countries supporting the technology are US, UK and Russia for the most part.
I don't think the UFO would be gifted out to China as we are selling them normal
official power and technology.

I see interesting points there so the advances in tech of EA*RTH may allow for their off world techs if the land mass of interest has shown they can deal with having et techs w/o going crazy with it.. 1 does wonder is EA*RTH sure China or any other like Iran has not seen or had any encounters for the Gobi seems like somewhere ET would find interesting not to mention what seems to hang there late nites terrestrial or not (but thats another thread) The Africanaz region hmmm 1 shall not comment maybe there is a reason for its overlooked potentials...

At best include Germany so five countries have the UFO or alien technology.

Oh they are included and may be more advanced then mentioned sorta like playing hide out to observe potential new threats to their agendas.

TeslaandLyne, 1 thanks you for taking time to post within the thread. Many seem to relate the US/UK/RUSSIA as the primes but there may be hidden forces good at hiding in the open lol NOT TO MENTION MOON /OCEAN BASED lol (another thread)

NAMASTE*******
edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Its kind of odd, if you can see, bases are all around us. For example, here where I live, the ground will liquidate, however, there is rock and mountains. Now the tall swiss like mountains have interesting carvings on the top, like the twin peaks we face out our kitchen window, in fact everywhere you turn in the town, it somehow turns and faces those peaks, all the main buildings, malls. When the snow is on them, most of the year, you can see the dog faces, one facing and a beagle in profile. Those are Sirius.

Then, just today, at the mall, I noticed yet again, (and may eventually photo it), on the mountain side, one ET kind of denmonic ET type shape of a large face, and then there is what looks like a skull, with what would look like buildings if it was put in a 3d model,but it seems like a big scar on the mountain, but very detailed and to me, these are our Black Op bases.

For the military here went Black, at least that is what I call the base, they say its only used for special occasions now and basically shut down. That means, black op base in my vocabulary. And they really like their skulls and demon stuff don't they?

If we were stronger souls able to enmasse see through the corruption, we would have already stormed through all the bases and freed all the victims down there, long ago, in millions.

I keep waiting for ppl to wake up ASAP.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

If we were stronger souls able to enmasse see through the corruption, we would have already stormed through all the bases and freed all the victims down there, long ago, in millions.

I keep waiting for ppl to wake up ASAP.

YOUR HEART IS FULL OF COMPASSION FOR OTHERS THANKS
for that as far as the souls gathering to free those who you speak Unity_99 it is a very LOVING gesture to want to support them in such a way but the proper energy is needed to go in and make a difference and not speed up their progress which may require 'more' taken.

Many will wake up, it may be up to the LIGHTS from various CREATOR BASED LOCATIONS willing to help them and not lose patience with them. But again going into the bases it requires kind of out of this world techs to open and access the portals that may be 1 ft to 6 inches thick but can take you off world when inside or going thru. So with RESCUE missions like you describe precision is needed. I am hopeful and optimistic my friend that the CREATOR has a plan and may be just as discussed earlier taking notes on certain family members and their activities so on time of Judgment they can explain in front of ALL* including those they done wrong to... It will be ok negative energy is limited the other is eternal

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Its ALL* good just got to adjust my writing styles within the matrix program to assist others who may see a little differently than others.

It would also help people like me that do not speak English as their first (or even second) language, this is the third thread from you that I see and I didn't post in the other threads because I didn't really felt sure about what you were saying. You are probably losing some valuable input in your threads because of it.

As for the topic, I don't think that any country has alien technology, as I don't think that extraterrestrials have made contact with humans. But I also think that, if there was any Alien/Terrestrial contact then the use of Alien technology is likely, as, from what we can learn from history, that kind of change always happens.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

They have to be freed. That this is occurring the torture of whole families and children is a massive crime against humanity, the cosmos, Family and makes the entire universe disappear, and I've poured my heart out and given the cosmos very strong message that this has to be dealt with immediately. Because it makes everything that exists disappear, just like the other horror stories here. And had quite an experience that night and afterwards, after meditating under the stars to calm down after getting upset for quite a while, and telling them if they don't want to do this, perhaps its time to let mothers and grandmothers run the cosmos for a while and make children all over the universe happy. Instead of tortured and sexually abused.

Well, after that I saw an incredibly big light ship appear, fly forward and vanish, it was shining, luminiscent, brilliant white, and had huge platoons hugging the side of the shuttle or flattish jet shaped body.

I suggest everyone go out under the stars and ask for help, because they listen.

The only thing that would ever make this possible, is if we wake up from this training dvd and are told, that much or what happened, didn't really happen, that they took the souls out ahead of time and that all the torture was merely a perception.

Because otherwise I really don't have a clue how they are going to address something that has taken away all of existence and could never ever be allowed for any reason. And free will, well yours does not ever slam dunk mine, and might does not make right only LOVE and GOODNESS does.

The universe is here, the stings have been done, and I want this whole cleaned up right away, or they're going to be dealing with me forever. I don't shut up, and its telepathy there. 1 person can change all in existence that way, by sharing the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can read everything he says, its seems clear enough to me, and feel his energy too. So not really sure, why so many don't seem to understand. Maybe I find it clear because it seems Op13 writes from his heart, when he does.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Do you know anything about what happened with the Naga, which I sort of relate to Siths? And how does this relate to the Annanuki? I thought that Enki had Naga dna along with humanoid?

Someone wrote something long in the past about Enki, that when this takeover occurred, I always saw that as a trojan horse type, but basically the renegade side, he turned the other cheek, and would not lower frequency to fight? It was an account of a mine, and sabatoge, and in turn the one trying to trap him was trapped. I can't remember the details. But that he was waiting, off planet, as were the others, more reptilian splinter group of clones, that was chased off earth. And that humanity would have a choice.

This is something I read, and someone who answered some of my questions, so I'm just asking if you have information on that aspect.

Apparently as we are doing now, in the past the scientists amongst the annanuki had opened portals to other realms, including the naga ones, and attempted to take technology but keeping them out, and it didnt work, the NAGA fought a war. Also they were making alot of different type clones, some human and human type crosses including, a very ruthless, reptilian brain, type of human/reptoid. A warrior class.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
None, probably. Unless we get absolutely, unbelievably lucky to have found alien tech that was not so far in advance of our own that we could reverse-engineer it, but still advanced enough to be considered interesting. I think the chances of that happening are almost totally zero, nonexistent.

Bring an Iphone from today back in time and give it to some proto-human living 10 million years ago. They'd have absolutely no chance at all of understanding the technology. We would have the same problem with any Alien tech we'd likely encounter, except it would be even worse for us.

This argument is contingent on the assumption that technological progression could be exponential for such long spaces of time--that it doesn't plateau for some, as of yet, unforeseen reason.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I can read everything he says, its seems clear enough to me, and feel his energy too. So not really sure, why so many don't seem to understand. Maybe I find it clear because it seems Op13 writes from his heart, when he does.

Did you learned how to read and speak English when you were a child?
edit on 17/9/2012 by ArMaP because: removed the "ed" from "learned", I always make that mistake.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, of course, but his energy proceeds the words, and he uses his own style, but since I already have a sense of what he is talking about as an experiencer, it's not hard to read.

I think if you translate things, only a journalist style would be easy. But there are a lot who write from their right hemisphere on here.

I'm one, who has to write really quickly, because the structure or left hemisphere stuff doesnt work after my chronic fatigue rearranged all of that. And then forced to edit over and over for spelling and dropped words. But I recognize right hemisphere in lots of writing styles. Usually the most psi.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
How many countries do you think have ET/ALIEN technology? Eleven

How many countries do you think have - and are USING - ET/ALIEN technology? One

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yes, of course, but his energy proceeds the words, and he uses his own style, but since I already have a sense of what he is talking about as an experiencer, it's not hard to read.

I wonder if you would be able to read the "energy" and "have a sense" if he was talking in a different language...

PS: I will stop here my off-topic rambling, sorry everybody.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Could you be more specific about it? What countries are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join