It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: 'Everybody Knows' Mitt Romney Won't Become President"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wow! Just wow!

For those who remember, back in 2008 she said there was no way the McCain-Palin team would beat Obama-Biden. She was just as cocky then as she is now with this recent proclamation.

You know, whenever Pelosi speaks, I listen very carefully. This woman runs things in Washington.

They call her Illuminati, etc but I really don't care. I just know she has an uncanny way of "predicting" what is coming to past.

WASHINGTON -- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) doesn't have a doubt in her mind that President Barack Obama will be reelected in November. And she claims she's not alone.

Pelosi makes bold statement on Romney's election chances

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Watch the video also. She gives some background information for the 1st 2 minutes. For those who want to hear it, her direct statement about Mitt's chances come around the 2 minute mark.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
She's a nutter. But sometimes even a blind pig can find an acorn.
Obama wil probably get re-elected. My GUESS matches her GUESS.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I hope shes right. But that only leaves us with the current idiot at the helm. Either way, its a lose-lose situation. Go with a new moron or stay with the one we have now. No real choice here. Two candidates and they're both useless.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

We may ALL be nutters but she speaks the truth. Correct?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 369821

Throw GW Bush in that mix. He stood by and did nothing and now we have morons trying to fix what the king moron did. You see how stupid it seems to label people as morons, idiots, etc?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

We havent had a good president since Reagan. Every one since has been a useless, money grabbing rights destroyer. Theyre all idiots in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Romney is this election's Kerry. He's there to make Obama look better and ultimately throw the election

Mitt already knows this. Ryan doesn't seem to yet

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Come down for a second....

It doesn't take divine, OR insider knowledge to know that Romney won't win... Just basic math. Romney isn't a hypnotic, trained subliminal messenger like Obama.

Watch what happens on november..

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nothing surprising.

No matter what happens. No matter what the internet and media spin .. I'll stake all my money that Obama will be re-elected. The elites have read Islamic scriptures - that is all I can say for now.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
Wow! Just wow!

For those who remember, back in 2008 she said there was no way the McCain-Palin team would beat Obama-Biden. She was just as cocky then as she is now with this recent proclamation.

You know, whenever Pelosi speaks, I listen very carefully. This woman runs things in Washington.

I wish that were true...that she ran things...I think she knows things...most all things and from the inside, too...but if she ran things, I don't think we'd be having the problem with obstructionism in Congress...and I'm not saying that to argue with you...just kind of a wistful sigh because she knows exactly what the problem is...or maybe I should say 'who.'

She's a smart lady and doesn't mince words.
I like that.

WASHINGTON -- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) doesn't have a doubt in her mind that President Barack Obama will be reelected in November. And she claims she's not alone.

Pelosi makes bold statement on Romney's election chances

There's no doubt in my mind, either.

Perhaps the polls have been showing it up until now as more or less of a dead heat because only Republicans or rich democrats are ever home, off work, to answer the phone when the pollsters ring. They would be the ones making the polls heavy toward Romney...and also, I've noticed that a lot of people are planning to vote for Obama but are mostly not the type of people to be outspoken or verbal or even insulting toward Romney as so many of the Romney supporters are toward Obama and democrats in general.

I think there might be a lot of people voting in this election that have previously been not too concerned about voting and maybe haven't ever voted or at least not in several years. And the majority of those, I'm thinking, are going to vote for Obama. Most of the Republican party is not voting for Romney per se, but voting to put Obama out of the Oval Office. And those that are voting for that purpose are probably regular voters.

The new voters will be the people who have benefited from Obamacare already...same sex marriage equality supporters, both gay and straight...gay military personnel...and I'm sure there are others...everyone who was in the crowd at the DNC this year...which was a BIG crowd and very diverse. It was not the usual way-into-politics crowd that usually attends the party convention of their choice...the RNC still looked like that kind of crowd but the DNC was a whole new animal as far as primary convention-goers is concerned.

And who knows? There might even be new or regular voters who vote for Obama to vote AGAINST Romney...I'm thinking maybe people who suffered hardship as a result of Bain Capital or other slights that Romney might not even have been aware of, much less think of or remember...but that they have not forgotten at all but remember vividly.

Besides all that...it is rare that the American people don't vote the incumbent back into office for a second term. The last time we only gave a President one term was George H W Bush...I think that 'no new taxes' thing that he reneged on was his pitfall for re-election...either that or the vomiting at the banquet in Japan.

I know...that was a mean thing for me to say.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

We may ALL be nutters but she speaks the truth. Correct?

She was guessing .. guessing that Obama will be reelected.
We will find out if she's correct in November.
But really .. it's just a guess. There is no big 'wisdom' needed to make that guess.
He's ahead in the polls, and in the electoral college maps ...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 369821

Although I didn't realize it at the time...too young to know about that kind of thing...Bill Clinton was a pretty good President...the only thing that he did that I didn't like was signing the Defense of Marriage act...but that might have been somewhat obligatory after the mess with 'that woman' Monica Lewinsky...which now, also looking back, was not about his morals but about some political chicanery/jealousy on the part of the person who exposed that not-so-unusual-I-am-sure bit of power play sex game that Bill Clinton was certainly not the only man to ever have enjoyed as a perk of White House service.

Bill Maher said "Bill Clinton never lied about anything that mattered."
And I tend to think he's right.

But the American public is so easily swayed by sensationalism and distraction.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Why Romney and Ryan are Going Down

I only just now happened upon this article...pretty much the same thing I just posted here on this thread.

Most all of the political stories are about how the GOP is in FAIL mode.
edit on 9/17/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The people who did the McCain campaign should have been fired, but here they are again making yet another campaign a dull rehash of ultra-safe centrist talking points that Obama has already covered.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Are you saying the Republican campaign has been rigged since 2008?

edit on 17-9-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Every campaign is rigged. For how long is the question. Im a firm believer in the idea that our votes dont matter. You cant honestly believe TPTB are going to allow the next puppet/leader of the (used to be) free world in the hands of the people? That would be like giving a 3 year old a loaded gun. Theyre not going to risk it.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Did someone think Romney could win? The guy is as appealing as fish guts. His foot resides in his mouth while his head is concurrently lodged in his colon. Quite the contortionist - yet somehow he manages it all day long, every day. I've rarely been so embarrassed for anyone as I am for him.

Fortunately I've managed to curb my tongue and not state my feelings about the guy in stronger, more accurate terms. And fortunately too, he will not be the next POTUS.

Check this out: NYTimes on Romney's faux pas abroad, etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Are you saying the Republican campaign has been rigged since 2008?

edit on 17-9-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

No, Im saying the marketing- , media and campaigning department of the GOP is fantastically weak compared to the media-work of the Dems.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I really do not like her but from what I see I do not disagree.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join