It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pirates, Privateers and the Defense Industry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

I think you've actually hit on the main cause ~ that a lot of people come here for entertainment or to vent about whatever it is that's currently upsetting them. But that said, it probably also has something to do with a headline just not grabbing attention. Maybe that's where the aliens should figure in.

That should be an interesting thread, send me a U2U when you've got it posted.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What needs to be noted here and should have been said in the original post is that there is no fundamental difference between a letter of marque and a business license.

www.piratedocuments.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This would've been a lot better thread if it had a questionable video of an unidentified object in the sky and two--three at most--lines of badly written copy.

Thank-you, OP. Nicely done and your effort is not totally unappreciated...however much it may feel so.

The deck was stacked against the dream from the beginning it seems, and we snuggled up to the rhetoric and slept like well-fed and naive babies while the pirates plundered decency and liberty and finally...yanked the pacifier from our sleeping lips.

History truly does repeat itself. While that is sad in one sense, it's comforting in another.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

This would've been a lot better thread if it had a questionable video of an unidentified object in the sky and two--three at most--lines of badly written copy.

Thank-you, OP. Nicely done and your effort is not totally unappreciated...however much it may feel so.

The deck was stacked against the dream from the beginning it seems, and we snuggled up to the rhetoric and slept like well-fed and naive babies while the pirates plundered decency and liberty and finally...yanked the pacifier from our sleeping lips.

History truly does repeat itself. While that is sad in one sense, it's comforting in another.

Darn, I knew I'd forgotten something ~ the VIDEO!!

Yeah, the deck was stacked right from the start and history was re-written (the coverup). The only thing I find comforting is that the curtain is about to come down on this 250 year old fairy tale, unfortunately hardly anyone will realize the ending was written into the script.

I appreciate your appreciation

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
The only thing I find comforting is that the curtain is about to come down on this 250 year old fairy tale, unfortunately hardly anyone will realize the ending was written into the script.

No one writes a better surprise ending than the Grand Shakespearian Cosmos.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

No one writes a better surprise ending than the Grand Shakespearian Cosmos.

*grins* Good point!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join