It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain, Rogers: Obama's policy of 'disengagement' led to attack on US posts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Can I just say something here: Umm....FoxNews? Seriously? McCain? Seriously?

I think that sums it up.

Carry on.

Exactly, but it doesn't stop the fact that Americans will be watching this thinking 'Obama has let all this happen, maybe we should be more forceful in the region and send our forces to stop nasty evil Iran. I know, let's vote for Romney, he will protect us!'

Propaganda for the masses.

Perhaps something a bit more erudite would serve their tiny brains a bit better then. I think this is just the medicine they need: The Foreign Relations Fumbler, article in the NYTimes Hopefully they'll recognize the real Romney there - not the one portrayed by the likes of FoxNews. Honestly, what passes for info is pretty slim on recommendation these days. Critical thinking is at an all-time low.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by HIWATT

So is it your fault for failing to take precautions against deer?

Is it the deers fault for going into an area it should not have been and causing damage?

Or is it the governments fault for adopting a policy that allowed the deer population to explode and go unchecked?

By the way disengagement, as well as appeasement, does not work.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

I guess my analogy wasn't simple enough for you.

try this:

DON'T P!SS IN THE WIND

hope that clears up what I was trying to say

No I understood the point you attempted to make.. I simply turned your point back towards yourself by asking the questions you ignored.

As far as it being simple enough it was but by all means keep trying to dig yourself out of the hole you created by not thinking your position through to the end.

Since we are the ones pissing in the wind we know what can occur and what might be coming back at us. However, again, you have failed to realize that you can piss into the wind while avoiding the backsplash if done correctly.

Let me make it simple enough for you to understand.. Quit trying to blame the US for anything and everything that occurs. It does not work nor is it even remotely accurate.

Because in todays day and age when you can make something in your back yard that can be snuck into my yard, what you are doing is very much my business, even more so when you lip off about going after the US.

<< 1   >>

join