It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moorea Island - "The Navel of the Earth" - and Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was reading an article about the possibility of Man Made Pyramids Found In Antartica, and one of the comments below the article I found to be rather interesting regarding the connection between pyramids and Moorea Island near Tahiti.

(the article about the Antartic Pyramids is interesting, but my opinion is that it is most likely a hoax)

For those interested, here's a picture of one of the possible pyramids in Antartica. There are two more available at the site.

scienceray.com...

Below is the comment that I found to be interesting.

The Pyramid is connected with all ancient structures forming a network or grid around earth. This grid was created due to an out of control Merkaba built during Atlantean times. The apex of one of those synthetic “haywire” merkabas stick out of the “Bermuda Triangle”. To alleviate this and the affects of it, which we as a species are still struggling from, this Grid (Christ Conscious Grid) was 4 Dimensional coordinated by Thoth, Ra and Arraragat…and I think other ascended masters. The male axis of this grid is in the center of the fibonacci proportion spiral in Giza. If you follow the fibonacci spiral to the hole dug in to the earth from an aerial view of the pyramids, theres a building with a hole dug into it. The male aspect of the grid is there – Rocky McCollum 1984. The Female aspect of the grid is in Moreea Island…the Naval of the Earth. You have to research the secret government purposely detonating an atomic bomb on that island and viewing the effects of this bomb on the whole global consciousness via Egypt. Your independent research must be done. Read, “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life” by Drunvalo Melchizedek.

What I'm curious about is the description of Moreea Island as the Navel of the Earth. As suggested in the comment, I did a little research on the detonating of atomic bombs on the island, but I haven't found any source that confirms that there was one detonated on that island. There is plenty of evidence for atomic bomb detonation throughout the area, but I can't find one specific to that island.

If anyone here on ATS has any additional information on the subject, I'd love to hear your comments. I've seen several places on the Earth be refered to as "The Navel of the Earth", and I'm wondering what information suggest Moorea as a possiblity.

Moorea Island

One interesting feature of Moorea Island is the Marae.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are some ancient landmarks like Marae. Marae are ancient stone rocks that are shaped like pyramids.

Pyramid structures were also once to be found at close by Tahiti.
www.crystalinks.com...

When Captain Cook visited Tahiti, he described the Marae of Mahaiatea as having a stepped pyramid with a base of 259 by 85 feet. Unfortunately all that remains today is a pile of stones. This drawing comes from the 1799 book The Voyage of McDuff.

Are there connections between the people and structures found at Moorea Island and other ancient Pyramids?

And what about the possible atomic bomb detonation at Moorea Island? Is it confirmed that it occured?...and what about "the secret government purposely detonating an atomic bomb on that island and viewing the effects of this bomb on the whole global consciousness via Egypt"? What exactly would have been the pupose of doing this?

Thoughts and opinions?

edit on 17-9-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I found a couple of interesting pictures of the ruins on Moorea Island.

One of the Marea on Moorea Island

An old stone carving.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Nice Find, S+F for getting my mind going on a Monday morning!!

I have to also call hoax on the Antartica pyramid for 1 simple reason...Although I am no expert, I would doubt that an ancient structure like a pyramid would be visible ABOVE the ice....if it was, wouldn't that make this building miles high??

I am very intrigued about the islands though....IF ther were nuke tests done on the island, I wonder what the effects would be on the wildlife there, I would guess there would be some mutations.

I havent had a chance to read through all the links yet (at work) but I cant wait to do so. I just love this stuff!!

Teye22

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Brilliant, thanks. Do not know a thing about this place so will post more when i have had some time to have a proper look. One of the reasons i love ATS!

I have to say though, as a total aside, what a totally stunning place. I would love to visit one day......

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Howdy Flavian

It is a lovely island. As someone who grew up on Hawaii I can say it is more beautiful than the Sandwich Isles. That said.....

Nuked? Don't think so it was a volcano. Its called the navel of the world due to its resembles (somewhat) to a human belly button, but some hold it kinda looks like a human heart...

If you want a raised structure you have two choices, mound or pyramid. The Polynesians arrived at Moorea thousands of years after the AE started and stopped their pyramid tomb building phase

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I've done alot of looking around, and I have yet to come up with anything that states that Moorea was the site of an atomic bomb detonation. I'm wondering if the person who made the comment about it being nuked didn't get their facts confused...perhaps he made the mistake of believing Moorea was nuked, when Moruroa Atoll was actually the site used by the French for testing atomic bombs...they have similar names and could have been confused.

en.wikipedia.org...

Mururoa, and its sister atoll Fangataufa, were the site of extensive nuclear testing by France between 1966 and 1996

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

That's probably were the mistake, the spelling is similar or it might have come from their thinking the crater was a 'nuke' site

new topics

top topics

join