It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An intro to the war that begins today...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So I was posting in another thread and figured it would be better to put the info here in one thread about it so that its more easily found and seen. From the other thread:

Originally posted by strangedays
Just to let everyone know, when soldiers go over to thse RED areas, they absorb lots of it (killing, hatred for fellow man-because he is trying to kill them and stooping to even using his children/women to do it, etc), and then return home and come back "changed" (as self described from interviews with soldiers post combat-they and their wives/families say they are completely different people upon return). They are more hostile (more likely to beat women/kids and more authoritative), PTSD prone, and just generally more RED. This is how and why the USA is becoming so nasty, so quickly. When we started sending people over to the motherland and "birthplace of man" causing trouble in the Middle East, it attached itself to the people we had over there doing that (the Veterans) and when we bring them back home, they transport the RED with them, and it dissipates among the people they interact with and exchange ideas/bond with. This creates all the suicides (like at Ft Meade MD, theres a huge suicide epidemic there) murders, and general violence and non foundation RED activity that we have (school shootings and such). The people over there really are no threat weapons wise, but the spirits of the dead that they carry are pissed off and lethal, and are just giving back the bullying we did to them (an "enemy" that cannot be seen or fought against, the dead just win against you). Talk to any Veteran, they will tell you they dont want to fight, they dont even know why we are over there, and we need to take care of them and give them work for saving our butts. Please help our vets find work. Everyone should make that a priority, it will save both them and us. No joke. God bless the veterans. Brass = 5 stars.
edit on 15-9-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by strangedays
Also this is why they go to therapy and why it is so beneficial to them upon their return (although not overall beneficial to anyone). They go to therapy and they tell the therapists their problems (really they can talk about ANYTHING, as they are putting the RED out vocally) and by this method the therapists absorb the RED (why they get paid to listen, they are taking on a burden for their patients) from them. This is why therapists have their own therapists. The therapist themselves go to other therapists to off-load/exchange it among other therapists, to "spread it out". Then it goes into kids and families and such then they shoot places up and stuff. Its all our fault as a nation that its happening, as teh commandments say "thou shalt not kill" and "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"-which is essentially what they are doing as they know about it and how it transfers, but they are trying to "hide" it from everyone, and bully people that try to explain it to others and do something about it. Like me

Toodles.

Ok, so let me expand on this. Its all coming down to the Bible and how it works in everyday life. Memorizing the Bible and knowing the scriptures does not protect you from the Lord's wrath when he pours out his anger on the people. The Bible basically is your "spiritual armor". Its a metaphorical suit of armor. What knowing it does, is hone the knowing individuals discernment, so that they can conduct themselves properly in the Lord's way. With discernment honed, it gives you/the individual the "vision" to see past the lies and manipulations that are present in everyday life. It also helps you to discern the good people among the masses, because the bad people use tricks to anonymize themselves so that they can work their way into good peoples populations and ruin what they have built up and worked hard to accomplish. The reason just knowing the Bible will not protect you (even though it helps you) fully is because the actual "actions" made by the individual ultimately determine their end path. Let me explain.

You may see (via the vision) that someone is a criminal or has a past criminal history for example. You then may spit on them or do something to condemn them/just do something mean to teh person, with the self justification that you are paying them back for sins or because they are a POS. This is a trap to you. It will pull you closer to the dark one. We have many of these "BS Christians" in the USA, and they too have been marked by misusing the vision. This is not the same as conflict. If someone (just to keep it to a simple example) attacks you physically (cell phone attack as well, its the same even if you do it remotely) and you end up beating them up in self defense, you are not marked for that. This is also in the case of self defense. Say you are a police officer and a guy has a gun on you and you shoot him, killing that person. The door to heaven is still open to you (this is touchy because people trick people into pointing guns or drawing knives on cops then the person gets killed, and the officer is often unaware that someone set the person up-the orchestrators are going to have the FIRE put to them im told) because taking life was necissary and required them to break the commandment to prevent another loss of life, they are not marked. But if a person uses the vision to judge someone (im talking about thought hearing and networks, like they talk about in the Twilight movies) or know things about them and then says to themselves "this guy/girl im looking at here is a real piece of junk" and proceeds to hit them, berate them, steal from them (thou shalt not steal), set them up (manipulator referenced above- falls under thou shalt not bear false witness), extort them (thou shalt not covet thy neighbors house), steal their bf/gf or orchestrate a scenario to move in on what they have (their possessions-falls under thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife, thou shalt not covet thy neighbors goods/house), or WHATEVER they do (there is no gray area around things, such as sidestepping the truth or doing what I call "opposite talk"-this is a service to self method and passes negativity onto someone else that was intended for the original person), it comes back sevenfold (7x) and in severe cases like murder and such, it comes back seventy seven fold (77x).

77x (in this context) is terrible. Its bad because the Lord will kill your family/kids and friends and all sorts of bad things you never thought would ever happen to you. Also the pain wont end here on this plane of existence when the person dies their earthly death. To cite a part of the Lord's prayer-"it will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven". The 7 folds and 77 folds will continue to the person's sentience/essence after it is drawn from the human body. An example of something I have been told (theres all sorts of ways though) is you will get hurt "up there" (more likely "down there" lol) or reincarnate as a pig for example, that is slaughtered for food. And you will feel that pain.

more

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Intersting post OP.

Just a tip, break this up some. More paragraphs and spacing between.
Its kind of difficult to read. I know quite a few ATSers will skim over it and not understand your point.
edit on
edit on 17-9-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
First you say

they absorb lots of it (killing, hatred for fellow man-because he is trying to kill them and stooping to even using his children/women to do it, etc), and then return home and come back "changed" (as self described from interviews with soldiers post combat-they and their wives/families say they are completely different people upon return). They are more hostile (more likely to beat women/kids and more authoritative),

and then you are asking me to

and we need to take care of them and give them work for saving our butts. Please help our vets find work. Everyone should make that a priority, it will save both them and us.

Are you out of your mind? You want me to bring a homicidal maniac around my family and employ them?

Also, they are not saving 'our butts'. Take a place like Costa Rica, they never mess with any other country so no one bothers them nor attacks them.

If my country just minded its own G Dammed business, they would not have to be anywhere 'saving the butts' of the bankers and other resource takers...

PS. Please break up the wall of text
edit on 17-9-2012 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
more

So with a little background, well move into the war topic in this section.

Go to church. Although its not required for salvation. I strongly advise you go to a church you can trust. There are mad snakes in teh church and satan has taken over a lot of churches (in the USA). I urge you to also use caution as there are many many snakes that have infiltrated our churches, to the point that they are actually omitting the word "God" from Biblical texts. So be careful. Read the Bible (you can even listen to it on audio like I do, the link that I bought mine from is is in one of my threads, search for it-if you just want me to post it up and are too lazy to search for it you dont want it anyway). Follow the ten commandments (search for it in google if you dont know them). Get your armor. Then use it to structure your actions accordingly so you and your kids dont get attacked by the dark one. Or dont, and see what happens lol.

Ok so anyways im told the fall season beginning now (end of summer), which is happeneing now (spirits move with the seasons, hence we have the summer spirits moving onto new geography) marks the "spiritual kickoff" for the next major event. What happens with wars , as ive explained in other threads, is that the mass-loss-of-life satisfies the RED tithe for sacrifice, and this is why the victors of major wars reap either great abundance or loss in the aftermath. The world is controlled by the dead, under the Lord.The reason the Allied powers were able to win out against the Nazis was because they had killed millions of Jews. Those dead came back and manifested their power in ways of technology (how its always worked, placing spirit into the physical world), intelligence, devices, weapons, etc that were put in the hands of the Allies to avenge their deaths as well as protect the "good guys" from harm (mutually beneficial, thats why they were willing to work with us). This satisfied the spirits, and as a result the US and its allies reaped great abundance, as well as spiritual protection to thrive. But this time its different, sadly. We went over to the motherland and started provoking people in the middle east in their own house to serve our own greed and intrests/growths, at their expense. This was a big no no. This was done by these false or "BS Christians" I talked about above, not our entire population and the majority of our forces/people involved with that were just "puppets for the man" and peoples innocent children were used to kill other innocent people over there, and the dead attached themselves to the puppets/deltas, which brought the RED back here to the US and is the reason why all these domestic problems are happening now (mass shootings, bad economy, record lack of employment (aids in violating the work 6 days, rest on the 7th day commandment-5 work days, saturday off, sunday counts as work going to church), draining resources, food scarcity, etc).

This is not enough based on history, which dictates that a mass kill is in order to satisfy RED, which makes me think something big is about to happen soon. I have been told there are people aware that it is starting today (in the physical, but they are blocking it from the rest of the "network" with blockers) But like I said before, go get your Bible and start living well, time is very short (not sure about time for the world, but before another mass kill happens) and you need your spiritual armor. For your personal sake as well as your family's sakes. Good luck-im basically telling you how to do it, and in a practical everyday manner, if you READ EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY THREADS AND POSTS, and am giving you "cliff notes" basically to get you into heaven. Laugh at this post or follow the word-2 choices-your decision.

Ive been all around to collect this info. Ive been across the US 4 times, ive been at the Aroura CO shooting scene, ive been to PIMA CC and the shopping center where all those people were killed and Giffords was wounded, Brooklyn, DC, Baltimore, and many many other stops (but not nearly as many as I plan to cover). Ive been across probably 35 of the 50 states (although just passed through some in travel) and have spoken to people in ALL of them, and this is comprehensive in nature from the info and material ive collected from them, but im homeless now and out of money, reduced to typing from public sources, thats why my time on here has been limited. Please get the word out for me. Copy my material as im told they will try to delete it, spread it to other websites, get a discussion on this info going. It will help save peoples lives.

Also visit the NSA cryptological museum in Ft Meade, MD. It showcases symbology and its origins and how we used the tech to win the wars through the intelligence community (I always see people talking about symbols on here and its based on that, I just think not a lot of people really know or care about it-but im told they will very much so as TSHTF). God bless.
edit on 17-9-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Sorry, had to stop back in because of this BS

You may see (via the vision) that someone is a criminal or has a past criminal history for example. You then may spit on them or do something to condemn them/just do something mean to teh person, with the self justification that you are paying them back for sins or because they are a POS.

Everyone is a criminal with the millions of moronic laws in the books today.

Do you speed? You are a criminal. Ever had a glass of wine at the restaurant and then drove home? You are a criminal. Ever lived with your GF/BF before marriage? You are a criminal (in some places like Florida). Ever crossed the street and did not use the crosswalk? You are a criminal....

Did you know that there are people convicted of a FELONY for simply driving with a 'suspended' license?

This is not the same as conflict. If someone (just to keep it to a simple example) attacks you physically (cell phone attack as well, its the same even if you do it remotely) and you end up beating them up in self defense, you are not marked for that.

Cell phone attack? Please explain. You will most surely be marked for that if you tell the court that you beat me up because I attacked you with a cell phone signal.

This is also in the case of self defense. Say you are a police officer and a guy has a gun on you and you shoot him, killing that person. The door to heaven is still open to you

WTF! Have you seen the levels of police brutality going on lately? What makes this officer have the doors of heaven open JUST BECAUSE he is an officer?

Taking a look at this police officer in the video below

Will he too have the doors of heaven opened when he kills someone just because he is an officer? What if the driver feared for his life and shot / killed the officer? Will the driver then go to hell because he killed an out of control cop?

But if a person uses the vision to judge someone (im talking about thought hearing and networks, like they talk about in the Twilight movies) or know things about them and then says to themselves "this guy/girl im looking at here is a real piece of junk" and proceeds to hit them, berate them, steal from them (thou shalt not steal), set them up (manipulator referenced above- falls under thou shalt not bear false witness), extort them (thou shalt not covet thy neighbors house),

Ever read the Jewish TALMUD? All of the above is allowed if it is done to a Goyim / Gentile

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Just a comment on the quoted material. As one of those 'charged up' veterans, there is some truth to it but the jumps in logic are a stretch.

I offer that the number of Americans who fall into this category are so minuscule compared to the American population at large, I find it amazing they have any affect an making things so 'nasty'.

How about unemployment which disenfranchises so many more? How about a public education system which leaves our young folks borderline incompetent to fend for themselves?

I fully agree that rote memorization of Biblical verse does not provides a healthy, independent spirituality and relationship with God.

However, I disagree with the wrathfulness (is that a word???) of the Lord. That is not in the message or the example of Christ but in the very human and partially pagan derived elements of the old testament. To soften that though, I feel just because Christ is welcoming and forgiving, that does not give me license to lead a offensive life. I need to try with the understanding I will never be perfect.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Are there limits to everything? What if I stole a pack of bubble gum when I was 9 years old and THAT'S IT.....In my entire life (which it isn't...lol) but what if it was??

Do I get the gates of heaven opened to me? Even though I was a child with NO understanding of the bible then??

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ok so a little more expansion on this. This is I think being set up in some way since we are so close to the Nov election. (red vs blue battle in our own country). But basically whats happening is that there is a so called "elite" (I hate that word) set of people at the "top" of society that know and use the secrets of the dead/cryptology against the rest of the society (at the expense of). Alex Jones has mentioned this in different contexts as well. They are usually caucasian (as evidenced by white wealth-middle income is $250,000!?! The most I ever made at a college level job was $42,000 and it bankrupted me because I couldnt keep up with the expenses of the job, what a joke!) and involve their family/friends/networks in organizations such as fraternities (the skulls, etc) that teach/divulge the secrets to only people/individuals that THEY choose-in order to stay in power and put themselves above others (at the expense of others).

A simple example that they use is to keep people from speaking/knowing their actual name. If you read my other posts about talking, and how it calls 3 to you, you will understand this. You must read my other posts to understand what im talking about. I take their methods and try to do the same thing, only using it against them. I have an anonymous screenname "strangedays". By using this nickname (another example when meeting people face to face: "hi, my name is (insert name here), but everybody calls me DUSTY") it keeps the listening spirits/physical attackers that are here and looking for them (presumeably for using dark power) a common name and impacts their ability to identify the target. What they do is "pawn it off" on the underprivlidged communities such as African, Latino, White, Asian, and Euro/Middle Eastern in the cities and other underprivlidged areas to keep the death/negativity/killing/problems "in the hood". They buffer their comfort with the lives of the people that dont know basically.

A perfect example of how its done would be a place called the Severna Park library (in my thread here): www.abovetopsecret.com...

These rich white people buffer their own family/friends/associates/network by knowing and keeping these things secret. They dont stop at that though. Since they have experienced abundance and privlidge for many decades already, they have a lot of money and resources built up already. They use these monies/resources (well, just a part of it, since they have excessive amounts already-they need to save some for their luxury houses and cars and vacations and such so they dont have to work) to pay people to set up elaborate crimes, such as mess with types like Jared Loughner, James Holmes, Cho, Columbine kids (Dylan/Eric), etc (a lot of it actually gets faded out from the media, but for all these major ones, there are many smaller ones, daily) using the methods described in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also this thread details how a scarifice is actually done, using Jared Loughner as the example:

I need to keep reminding someone to double-copy this info in the event that it is wiped and unable to be recovered. Please do that somebody. Help me to do the Lord's work. Anyways these "mind controlled assassians" shoot up and kill a bunch of innocent people, while the wealthy orchestrated it in secrecy and disconnected themselves from being associated with it using their "stolen" resources.

The problem is the people they use to do this realized it was wrong and are exposing it (right at election time!). Big ups to those "snitch patriots". Some snitches are OK-as long as they are snitching for the Lord lol. Apparently they are already marked for doing this, and there is soon to be action against them. They silently murder blacks and other underprivlidged people so that they can get a new BMW or Lexus every year (no offense to the manufacturers-they are awesome cars to have-for people that actually WORK to own them lol). They set themselves up in safe, heavily caucasian communities and use police manipulation (see that Severna Park/homeless thread for an explanation) to do their dirty work and bully innocent people to save themselves (service to self). But not for long so im told. Spread the word.

Maybe some others here could also contribute methods of ways that they try to "hock the RED" to people other than themselves. Some things ive come up with:

-poison the food supply and dont make anyone aware of it and the things that are in the foods (GMO, etc)
-chemicals in the municipal water supply
-contract out masons and traders to disconnect from their dirty work
-bring danger to underprivlidged communities by using/manipulating 3 on simple levels, such as giving 2 for $3 (like Mcdonalds) deals or "buy 2, get the 3rd free" deals and in order to survive black families HAVE TO capitalize on these deals
-add more

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It has something to do with the "extended Arab spring" but im not sure how. But that is going to be the powder keg.

EDIT: and this is the original thread we were discussing it from, if more background and others ideas are needed

edit on 18-9-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join