It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first time I am telling this story....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Row, row, row your boat...

Life is, but a dream.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Double post.

May as well make use of the space.

Some people are bad, mmkay?
edit on 18-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I have been searching to see if anyone else has experienced something similar to me. I have told my husband and some family members but I think they dont believe me. I feel like getting the video camera and setting it up at night. I just read your story and I also have seen a golden light at the foot of my bed. I sometimes wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning and this has gone on since I was a teen. In December 2011 My kids and I had said prayers and I said prayers to the holy spirit. Well early morning about 2 am I woke up to find a gold ball of luminous light floating in the air at the foot of my bed. It shot out of the window super fast. I wasn't scared at all, I think I was curious more than anything. The second time I think was in January 2012 and this time the ball of light was at the foot of my bed and slowly faded into nothing. I didn't receive any message but I felt a good presence. In the days following these visits I sometimes upon getting up in the morning feel a tingling sensation through my whole body of warmth of love. I have seen strange lights outside in the early morning hours. I have had thoughts when looking at the lights that some sort of return of a true family is coming soon. I could be wrong though. Could just be mind but I feel like I'm picking up on something else. I checked out the window recently where the gold light has shot out of and there are strange marks like flames and one cross like mark. The colors of these marks are like rainbow colors, maybe this ball of light was so hot it changed the glass color, so strange. My teenage daughter also has seen the lights in her bedroom 1 week ago. I have also been seeing these two beautiful dove coming around since Valentines day in my backyard. Since then I see them of and on during the week where ever I'm driving perched on something. I feel like maybe I'm being watched over or something. Could all be a coincidence. I have one other experience which my little boy seen ball of white sparkling white light flying above our bed a day or two before I had a miscarriage. My little boy was about 5 and he was pointing it out he said mommy look a star a star. I didn't see it right away but it just appeared out of thin air and it was beautiful. We weren't scared just in awe. Well it's nice to know I'm not the only one who is seeing these things.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Stupid girl there might have a point. Remember the Exorcist? I would be a bit leery of a entity that says it is many.

Mark 5
And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.

2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.

11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.

12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.

13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand
and were choked in the sea.

14 And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done.

15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

16 And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine.

17 And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.

18 And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.

19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Sounds to me like you were visited by an ArchAngel,

They are EXTREMELY powerful Spiritual beings,

and the fact it didn't say who it was, but gave you the answer it did, makes me think it was a powerful Spirit being.

You should have asked it if works for the Lord Jesus Christ,

If you ever have another experience like this, you MUST ask it in the name of Jesus Christ to reveal its identity,

If it is an Angel of the LORD, it would acknowledge it was sent by Jesus and was His angel....

If it was a malevolent entity, it would deny Jesus exists, or possibly try to attack you in some way at the name of Jesus.... in that case, you could command it to depart in Jesus name, and it MUST obey.

Jesus Christ is God of the Universe,

He has MANY names,

One of His Names is Yahweh Tsaboath,

The Lord of Hosts,

the Master of Legions,

Remember Jesus had the authority to cast legions out of a demoniac into a herd of swine?

That's because He is God Almighty, the One who commands every Angelic being operating within the Heavenly realms and the earth realm.....

God bless you,

Amen

EDIT: LOL!

Right after I wrote this post, I looked and read the post directly above mine, which is the story of Jesus casting the demons into the swine...

I had not even read that post prior to writing this,

Pure "coincidence", although I don't believe in coincedence, everything is planned by the Almighty.
edit on 22-9-2012 by godlover25 because: had to write of "coincidence",

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your replies, didn't think anyone would get back to me because it was a bit out there, as I said I have not got a clue what it was that happened, I said it could have been a dream but I really did not get the same feeling that it was, this happened two years ago and it is as fresh in my memory as if it happened yesterday. Would like to delve into this subject more as I have no religious affiliation but do believe that there is a higher power here for all of us and that it does not matter who you pray to/worship because we were all made by the same power, I think meditation as was stated above by a few posters might help me. If anyone has any more suggestions I would love to hear them

Todzer
edit on 22/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This summer I was meditating and asking the connection between the Father and Mother Earth. An Angel come to me and told me the answer. I was understanding it,but as fast as I was hearing it,it was being erased for my mind. I was frustrated to say the least. Then I found a song that made me laugh. Tool Rosetta Stoned. Give it a listen. Good luck!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

You're absolutely right on that,

That Creative Force revealed Itself to us,

It prefers to be referred to as a He,

His name is Yahweh,

The LORD of the Old Testament,

El Shaddai, God Almighty,

The God of Abraham, Ishmael (the descendent of the arab nations / Muslims), the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob,

The Great I am that I am that revealed Himself to Moses through the burning bush,

The God of the Israelites, the Jews,

The God who came to earth through a supernatural birth to a young virgin named Miriam,

His name was Immanuel, which is being interpreted, God with us,

Mary named Him Jesus, which is being interpreted, Yahushua, or Father God is Saviour,

So, the Father God came to earth, through Yahushua our Savior, and left earth with His Holy Spirit, or God with us.

The God of Abraham is currently worshiped by almost 4 billion people on earth, almost 5 billion if you include Hindus who believe in a lot of the same Universal Spiritual Truths,

The separation between Jews, Christians and Muslims today is the belief on the Son, Jesus, all have differing views on who He is,

But, as CS Lewis said, Jesus Christ was either God, a lunatic, or a liar,

I and 2.2 billion others walking this planet choose to believe He was, He is, and He always will be God Almighty,

God bless you,

Amen

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by stupid girl

Hi just wondering why you said that? Why would asking permission set off red flags?

Demonic entities need you to let your gaurd down to take you over often times, thats why she said that. Thats why messing with the occult is a huge no no, it opens a doorway in your mind for those things to get a foothold.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thanks for your reply but it just happened, I was not messing around with anything to bring it on, did not ask for to happen, it was put upon me.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

But, as CS Lewis said, Jesus Christ was either God, a lunatic, or a liar

That's called the "Trilemma". It's also very true. Ofcourse we know which direction orthodox jewery leans towards. I talked to a very arrogant jew yesterday who said he was glad they killed him.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It's ironic, because the "Jews" of today are not true Israelites, YHWH divorced His bride and married a new body of believers, the True church of Christ,

People who call themselves Jews today (for the most part, except the sects that are basically atheists and don't believe in any Jewish traditions, or some Messianic Jews) are just a continuation of the Pharisees,

The people who call themselves Jews today and the "Nation of Israel" is nothing but an apostate Jewish sect, Jesus didn't come to end the Law or stop it, he came to fulfill it and supplement it with something better,

From the time of Moses to John the Baptist the Law was in effect, from the time of John the Baptist until Jesus Ministry the Kingdom of God and Gospel of Repentance started to be preached, and since Jesus started His ministry and after the crucifixion and Resurrection the New Covenant has been in effect,

They're nothing wrong with still following the Mosaic Laws, first and foremost of them the Ten Commandments, but since Christ has been risen we are under the Law of Grace through Faith on the Son,

So, the "Jews" today are nothing but a rogue, apostate sect of Judaism, in the book of Revelation Jesus calls them the "Synagogue of Satan".

I could go on much further and in depth on this subject but my time is short right now,

I will be posting much more in the near future,

God bless us all, and thank you all for listening with open hearts, eyes, and ears,

Charity and Love, Grace and Peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ, through the Mighty Holy Spirit,

Amen

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by popeye0314
Without knowing all the details. Some demonic spirits refer to themselves as "us" and "we". Read the bible.

I felt compelled to point out something regarding this comment. 26 verses into the Bible (Gen 1:26) comes the quote:

"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

There is absolutely no denial that this sentence - originally and in every translation - is in the plural. So God Himself, regardless of whatever a specific religion teaches and regardless of any religious dogma, referred to "us" and "we". Clearly you can't say that God is a demonic spirit, can you? God Himself is more than one being - and I don't believe the "we" He was referring to was Jesus.

Anyway, I myself have never told anyone but my wife about this because of course I would be labelled as crazy or whatever, but I had an experience somewhat like this except mine was not visual - it was audible. I heard a voice in my apartment over 20 years ago and I was alone. I will not get into the specific "message" I was told because it was very brief, to the point, and personal. No prophecy or anything of that nature, just a voice that spoke out loud to me about my selfish nature at the time. I remember it very clearly to this day and it had nothing to do with going to some fictional hell or anything like that, just that I was not where I was supposed to be and I needed to change myself. Not change anyone else or point out what anyone else is doing wrong, just to change myself. And it was one simple sentence that had volumes of meaning to me and I believe I have changed dramatically since then. My wife thinks I'm somewhat of a "saint" now
but I know I still have a lot further to go in my personal journey.

OP - if you truly feel that this was a message from God or whatever you want to call Him/Her (I think God is genderless), it will definately be a personal experience. God does not call on people to change anyone else. God only calls on you to change yourself and by doing so you will set an example for others. And your journey will not end until your last breath - at which point the journey truly begins. And don't be pulled into any religious church dogma either. Remember that when Jesus was walking the earth he pointed out the hypocrisy of the church - not the "sins" of the people. Religion is something that shackles you with man made rules - faith is more fulfilling.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Yes i agree they're apostates, and many zionist christians do not understand that apostates are not "God's chosen people". Yes some of them will be saved but the Elect are the body of believers who from past to present have always believed in the Savior, from Moses to modern day, they have always went along with Yahweh's plan and trusted in him. Apostates reject God's plan for salvation for their tradition and the final nail in the coffin will be when they rebuild the temple and begin sacrifices again, which will be a slap in the face to Jesus and saying that his sacrifice wasn't good enough for them.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You got it pegged brother,

Lets keep our hands held high to our LORD and pray that we get Harpazo'd outta here before He pours out the many cups of His Righteous Wrath,

Blessings,

Amen

top topics

<< 1   >>

join