Iran says explosives cut power line to nuclear site

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The previous thread you made about how the the West is "stealing" Iran's rain and I showed how that is the most stupidest thing I have ever read. The RQ-170 on how they "hacked" it and landed it another ridiculous claim, the list goes on these are just the ones on the top of my head.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

The previous thread you made about how the the West is "stealing" Iran's rain and I showed how that is the most stupidest thing I have ever read. The RQ-170 on how they "hacked" it and landed it another ridiculous claim, the list goes on these are just the ones on the top of my head.

As ridiculous as his claims of weather manipulatin geared towards his nation may sound, they have not been disproven therefore you cannot submit it as a proven fib.

Also, the hacked drone cannot be disproven therefore this submission on the list of fibs is also invalid.

Any proven fibs to contribute or are you just going to keep on expressing your opinion as fact?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
As ridiculous as his claims of weather manipulatin geared towards his nation may sound, they have not been disproven therefore you cannot submit it as a proven fib.

Also, the hacked drone cannot be disproven therefore this submission on the list of fibs is also invalid.

Careful using this logic.. It can be turned around and applied when it comes to Iran and its suspected nuclear weapons program.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Thanks for the news, I haven't heard of this.

Whether it is Iranian propaganda or actually true is for you to decide. I personally believe that this could be a joint American/Israeli venture if the story is true.

I don't understand why the iranians would only talk about this today. The meeting your post refers to has been going on since August, I believe.

Wouldn't this be a strong point for them to use immediately, instead of hiding it? Might be due to an investigation, though.

Iran has been facing various forms of sabotage over the years including but not limited to their scientists being assassinated and military installations suffering mysterious explosions.

Part of me understands why Iran is hesitant in letting inspectors near certain facilities due to all the recent sabotage they have suffered.

Personally, I prefer sabotage and covert operations to a full scale war.

If Iran is innocent, I would prefer to see them deal with some sabotage than to see the rest of the world dealing with an all-out war, possibly WW3 with all the political implications and alliances involved.

I also agree that there are some genuine reasons for Iran to be cautious, but if they would take the road of compliance, maybe they could also defend them-selfs against these acts. If those facilities weren't protected the way they are, all organizations involved wouldn't have any reasons to raise suspicions, in my opinion.
edit on 17-9-2012 by GarrusVasNormandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Iran should have noticed all the United States contracts to harden their power lines for military/federal/important things with the Recovery Act....and done the same.

Bury the dang things, get them out of sight to make it harder to sabotage.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

I don't understand why the iranians would only talk about this today. The meeting your post refers to has been going on since August, I believe.

If I were to guess why they just announced this today is because the incident happened in August and if this is true as they say, they must have had to investigate the incident and perhaps their investigations is what lead to this conclusion that we are now hearing about today.

Most people know that I am against war on Iran, and would rather sabotage versus full out war, but I do think that the sabotage is also uncalled for.

Please be aware that I do not take the news coming out of Iran as absolute truth but I always consider both sides and weigh the evidence and other variables when considering my conclusion or theory on any incident.

It would make perfect sense for the enemies of Iran to sabotage these facilities for various reasons including but not limited to what Wrabbit mentioned where this could be a test on their abilities to defend these facilitites and to see if they are vulnerable.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Careful using this logic.. It can be turned around and applied when it comes to Iran and its suspected nuclear weapons program.

Yes this logic can come with a double edged sword, but as I mentioned in my previous post to you the list of fibs would be difficult to compile and even more difficult to prove as truth or fiction.

As for the examples the other poster provided, they cannot be proven so therefore cannot be submitted as absolute proof of fibs.

As you said, this can easily apply to any comment from Iran, Israel, USA or any nation for that matter.

It's almost impossible to prove anything now days due to the lack of transparency from all parties involved.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

(...)they must have had to investigate the incident and perhaps their investigations is what lead to this conclusion that we are not hearing about today.

Yes, that's my opinion too. But I'm rather curious to read the full report.

Even the most professional saboteur leaves clues behind.

Most people know that I am against war on Iran, and would rather sabotage versus full out war, but I do think that the sabotage is also uncalled for.

I think this whole deal is a joke, personally.

All this is being caused because one side doesn't open the door to the other side. That raises suspicion and people start getting aggressive and putting each-other into a corner.

This could have been avoided if both sides would have made a special effort into solving this on negotiation tables.

Please be aware that I do not take the news coming out of Iran as absolute truth but I always consider both sides and weigh the evidence and other variables when considering my conclusion or theory on any incident.

And that's how it should be for everyone when looking at news reports, no matter where they come from.

It would make perfect sense for the enemies of Iran to sabotage these facilities for various reasons including but not limited to what Wrabbit mentioned where this could be a test on their abilities to defend these facilitites and to see if they are vulnerable.

Yes, it's plausible.

However, I think this was an attempt to cause a severe disruption to their facilities. A power shortage could cause a collapse of the nuclear facility, which would end in a nuclear accident. That's basically what happened in Fukushima. The generators stopped and that eventually caused the meltdown in the reactors.

Maybe that nuclear accident would come in handy for those who think Iran is unable to have a safe nuclear program.

Another possibility: the centrifuges used to enrich uranium spin at super-sonic speeds. A sudden cut of power could damage or even incapacitate them. (just guessing)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Iran probably doesnt report half of the sabatoge going on within the country. Special warfare satellites, highly trained agents, and a lot of money swapping is going on.

What do you expect? We dont want them getting Nuclear weapons.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

We dont want them getting Nuclear weapons.

Says the guy from the only nation ever to use nuclear weapons

Am I the only one seeing the irony in this?

To add, there is no proof of an Iranian nuclear weapons program unless you are willing to take the lies of Netanyahu and his goons as truth. They have been claiming the same BS for over 20 years now

Are you one of the gullible ones?

1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000.

1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003.

www.juancole.com...

Netanyahu: "I really, really, really mean it this time guys. I'm totally serious"

edit on 17-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here is an update to today's announcement, take it as you will since many of you automatically dismiss any announcements coming out of Iran as insane rants.

Iran warns of IAEA 'terrorist infiltration

Iran's nuclear chief has warned that the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) may have been infiltrated by "terrorists and saboteurs".

Fereydun Abbasi-Davani said explosions had cut power lines to a uranium enrichment facility last month shortly before a visit by IAEA inspectors.

He also accused the UN's nuclear watchdog of mismanagement and said it was influenced by "certain states".

I believe that this statement holds more truth than most are ready to admit.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
it may be just a matter of time before iran gets fed up and sends agents to start bombing american targets.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Please remember ahmadinejad is a bigger conspiracy theorist than most of us. Who knows what happened. I trust him as much as i trust the galactic federation of light.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Don't Believe the Hype.

The World is a Stage.

The Only War is the War against the People of this Planet.

All the hoopla (Media) is there to get you to choose a side, and it works well.

Lou Dobbs: US helping Fund Iran Nukes ( an older vid, but check it out)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Oh poor Iran. You do realize the leadership of that country would rather put a bullet in your head than call you a friend? You are the enemy, quit feeling sorry for them. They are not innocent humanitarians. Oh, and have you considered that sabatoge, sanctions, and intimidation are all efforts to avoid a high number of casualties? Or, are you too jaded to see that? We don't want to go to war with Iran. Isn't that obvious? Israel is begging us to lead the charge, but we are trying to be patient. So yeah, do whatever we have to do to keep them from developing nuclear weapons. They are not responsible, stable, or rational enough to possess them. It's sad, but if that means cyber attacks, cutting power lines, or even assassinations...it is better than the alternative. Because if they continue on this course, many, many innocent people will be killed- either by the conflict preventing Iran from developing nukes, or them one day using or selling one.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
And why haven't US and Israeli been attacked
A, It didn't happen
B. Iran is the same stone age joke it's been since well the stone age.
edit on 17-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yeah we did use them and it took the wind out of Hitler's sails alot faster after the Germans knew they were screwed, saving more lives than it cost to drop them. You know the greater good and all that stuff. Yeah it was a horrible thing for the President at that time (FDR i think) to order but when 75 million had already been killed, that war could have dragged on for another year and who knows how many more would have died? Ofcourse the nukes we have now make the Littleboy look like a mousefart compared to Hiroshima and as far as i am concerned no one should have them, but the cat is outta the bag and there's no putting it back. I wouldn't have a problem with Iran having nukes personally, but there's that nutty theocracy running their country that says jews must be exterminated or the Mahdi will not come and a religious nut with an itchy trigger finger makes everyone nervous. I'd feel more comfortable having atheists run their country than islamic militants, at least then no one would have to worry about hearing "Allah Ahkbar" shouting over their radio frequencies just before a blinding flash followed by a mushroom cloud appears on the horizon.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Seeing as they are his claims and they weren't even proven to begin with (or were based with any kind of evidence at all), they can't logically be dismissed just as any other crazy baseless claim cannot.
A thinking brain will only weigh the fact that his accusations weren't proven in any sort of way without resorting to the "you can't disprove that" tactic as there's nothing to disprove.

I'm an alien from a solar system unknown to mankind. Can you disprove that claim? You basically can't. But does that imply that there is some truth in my statement even though I haven't bothered to present the slightest of evidence to support it?

Anyway ON topic, we can't make an accurate claim that it's 100% Mossad or CIA but with this particular case I can't see why it cannot be. Of course it could be the work of some inter-Iranian rebel militia but if that's the case they were probably funded/aided with the help of above agencies.
Nevertheless, a covert war is always better than a full scale attack.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Yeah we did use them and it took the wind out of Hitler's sails alot faster after the Germans knew they were screwed, saving more lives than it cost to drop them. You know the greater good and all that stuff. Yeah it was a horrible thing for the President at that time (FDR i think) to order but when 75 million had already been killed, that war could have dragged on for another year and who knows how many more would have died? Ofcourse the nukes we have now make the Littleboy look like a mousefart compared to Hiroshima and as far as i am concerned no one should have them, but the cat is outta the bag and there's no putting it back. I wouldn't have a problem with Iran having nukes personally, but there's that nutty theocracy running their country that says jews must be exterminated or the Mahdi will not come and a religious nut with an itchy trigger finger makes everyone nervous. I'd feel more comfortable having atheists run their country than islamic militants, at least then no one would have to worry about hearing "Allah Ahkbar" shouting over their radio frequencies just before a blinding flash followed by a mushroom cloud appears on the horizon.

Absolutely agree. I'm glad someone else on here has some common sense.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Iran wants a nuke, they are working towards a nuke and IMO they will build a nuke if they have yet to. Whatever they say is irrelevant, This is what everyone believes and this is clearly the path they are on. I'm sure if I was dinner jacket I'd do the same thing too.

But - he says he's not - the world tells him not to and his people are suffering because of it.

I dont deny that every country should have it's own sovereignty as long as they are not committing human rights abuses that require other countries to intervene. But I also don't want Iran to have a nuke, call it a double standard.

Dinner Jacket is nuts - us stealing his rain is a possibility but to say such a thing without any proof is idiotic. Same as having ufo's or any number of other claims. He's not a forum commenter he's the leader of a country.
edit on 18-9-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join