It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk of an encounter in November, are these black opp bases, going to meet the threat ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This news was published on the grounds that the project SETI (Project SETI (born SETI, Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) - a project to search for extraterrestrial intelligence) is not a government in any country, and is a scientific non-profit project. It seems that something begins to happen. Guidance on sources of SETI, they are involved, some of the antennas, designed for signal processing and the exclusive use of the Navy of the United States. Manual SETI, it seems very concerned that a number of very large objects rapidly approaching the Earth. You can verify this! Go to the map of space on the site and check SKY-MAP.ORG these images. Go to the site, enter the coordinates (listed below) and increase the cursor on the + / - on the left ... the coordinates of the giant UFO coming to earth:

19 25 12 -89 46 03 - first large object

16 19 35 -88 43 10 - a cylindrical object February

02 26 39 -89 43 13 - in the form of a circle

Here are some comments of researchers SETI: «These objects are known for some time, and they are real. NASA does not want to disclose them and to avoid the public eye. These alien ships are moving toward the Earth and the Government knows about it! ' "I was in touch with my former colleagues at the SETI. They told me that this is, of course, alien ships, they are in contact with them using HAARP (HAARP (English High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - a program of high-frequency active auroral research) - U.S. research project to study the aurora. The project was launched in the spring of 1997, Hakon, Alaska. project is featured in numerous conspiracy theories, including the claim that HAARP is a weapon of geophysical and ionospheric) The objects are now in constellation BS2-47 + .06 - Obama is going to use this as a justify the establishment of dictatorial power and the establishment of a One World Government. When they are as close as Mars, everyone will know what they are - it will be a regular topic in the media and will be used for injection of public hysteria. " All we can do now - is to wait. If the ship - a fact, it should be visible in good telescopes. Mass hysteria is inevitable. Remember how in 1938, sounded on the radio dramatization of the novel, Herbert George Wells' War of the Worlds "and how it has initiated a mass panic, resulting in several deaths? Although it was more than 70 years ago and times have changed, especially in the late 50's space age began, and there was "mutual understanding" between humans and the cosmos. More and more people now recognize that the probability of other intelligent life exists in the universe. Therefore, there should be no surprise if the representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations will visit Earth. There will be plenty of hysteria, will refer to the creation of a world government, to unite against the "common enemy". Will it be War of the Worlds, Star Wars, which we so beautifully produced science fiction writers and television producers, or they fly to us with friendly intentions? ... Wait and see ... We will monitor developments and to monitor the approach of the object.

Are these black opps bases going to meet the threat, from their moon base.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Interesting find, guess will have to wait and see what becomes of it. Good day.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

pictures plz?

edit on 17-9-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

ETA theres the vid for you op
edit on 17-9-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

This news was published on the grounds that the project SETI (Project SETI (born SETI, Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) - a project to search for extraterrestrial intelligence) is not a government in any country, and is a scientific non-profit project. It seems that something begins to happen. Guidance on sources of SETI, they are involved, some of the antennas, designed for signal processing and the exclusive use of the Navy of the United States. Manual SETI, it seems very concerned that a number of very large objects rapidly approaching the Earth. You can verify this! Go to the map of space on the site and check SKY-MAP.ORG these images. Go to the site, enter the coordinates (listed below) and increase the cursor on the + / - on the left ... the coordinates of the giant UFO coming to earth:

interesting to say the least
do you have a link please
edit on 17/9/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/9/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
This news was published on the grounds that the project SETI

Where was this published? Or is this forum post it?

Anyway, that video was just analyzed the other day, and is a hoax, just like all other videos that claim the existence of alien spacecraft flying around us.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
We are doomed...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Could you please post a link that shows the some comments of researchers SETI: Cannot find any quotes like the one you have in your OP.i have visited the SETI home web site and can see no quotes of the nature you have posted.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Interesting find....and another one to file away in 'We'll know soon enough'. If they're real then indeed, they should be visible soon enough by regular equipment I'd think.It's all highly speculative to me until then, but this is ATS...not the Science Channel or something..and so why not speculate.

Whatever was predicted thousands of years ago has to be space based anyway, if there IS anything to this at all. There is no other choice, whatever...as I've put more and more thought into it. Nothing but Space is timeless in a way to make a prediction across thousands of years even slightly meaningful. ...and there, it narrows down what the shaking in the Christmas present could be. Some possibilities sound almost wonderful and some....well..I wish I didn't research some things. lol...

What the heck, the OP theory is as likely as anything until the time they should be visible comes and goes....because nothing out there seems to be visible yet but the same boring stars as far as anything goes.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
www.alien-ufos.com...

i'm not sure if by reposting content from other forum without even acknowledging it, you didn't violate some of the rules here.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

yep, posted in 2010

2nd

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Good call, I checked your link, the op basically just copy pasted the entire screen, without giving credit.

Oh and minus the pictures, and or a video link.

I believve the op actually tried to pass this off as his own work as no quotes were used to point out it was a quote.

Unless the op and the other poster are the same person.

Also just to add for you, linking to another message board without prior written approval of TAN admins is against TandCs

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

OP are you saying these are BLK op craft leaving the LUNA surface to go check out OTHER celestials nearing. Interesting POV.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH

yes the search police is real

check this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The story is old and not in the slightest bit true , the alleged source doesn't even work for SETI

There are some teeny, tiny, problems with this story, though. Like, the "spaceships" are actually image defects and aren’t real, there’s no way to figure out how big they from the picture, and the "astrophysicist" quoted in the article doesn’t even exist.

So I called my friend Seth Shostak, an actual SETI astronomer, and asked him. He said, and I quote: "Well, I’ve never heard of this guy working here, and neither has our HR department … Of course, maybe he volunteered here once, or was a summer intern. But he’s not an astrophysicist for the SETI Institute, you can wager your Maserati on that."
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

2012 Alien Invasion? Um, No

edit on 17-9-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is garbage. Time to get real, I think.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Was your thread on this EXACT same story yesterday 404'd or banished to hoax?That was garbage as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well I'm not waiting for the bad guys to show up. I expect some interference on NWO and abuse of this planet to show up. Soon I hope.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The story that caught my attention was posted here, with the article, interesting talking point

came across this not your average post,

articlechase.com...

but i could not link to the site today, to obtain the links,

in the alien ufo forum, this subject had been covered in the past february, so gave some back ground, to the story posted at beyond news,

about these craft becoming visible here by November the 27 th stated they already are with a telescope.

with Ats if you dont put abit of back ground, people object, so the copy and paste from ufo forum, where im a member, could start a debate discussion, about said events ie November the 27 th arrival, invasion ?

hoax or other wise.

im all for cross forum posting but is not allowed here

articlechase.com...
edit on 17-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

hoax or other wise

Its a Hoax , but don't take my word for here is what Dr. Seth Shostak Senior Astronomer, SETI Institute has to say about it .

The objects, now described as a few hundred kilometers in size, and “beyond the orbit of Pluto”, were apparently discovered by SETI using the HAARP radio array. To begin with, the HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) instrument is located in Alaska. The position of the three “incoming” objects is given as -90 degrees declination – or the south celestial pole. Anyone versed in even elementary geometry can recognize that you can’t see this part of the sky from Alaska!

SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov is quoted as saying that the three objects are in-bound. No one named Craig Kasnov has ever worked at the SETI Institute.

If the SETI Institute had, indeed, found three clearly artificial objects headed for Earth (or just about anywhere else), that news would be found here on its web site. It would also be in the mainstream media. It’s not

Internet Rumor of Inbound 2012 Spaceships Untrue

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
would those in the know if something of magnitude was coming our way. let it be known, before they disappeared under ground.?

I could see the anti christ arriving by UFO MAKING A BIG ENTRANCE.

Chronicles of Rid dick style , is the above ? true or cover up

edit on 17-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join