It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EQ site and Solar site both malfunctioning at same time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Just a question.

Anyone else having the same problems? Both screwing up at the same time is a little strange IMO.

Peace

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ya here what it said for me

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/quakes/domains/quakes.globalincidentmap.com/public_html/_bin/Utils.class.php on line

and space weather work ok
edit on 17-9-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
same here,the eq site has been like that for days now.at one time i reloaded and i got some reads but its back to the same,no reports.all other report maps are working exept the eq map.
edit on 17-9-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It's quiet out there...... (looks around nervously) too quiet I tell ya.... something, somewhere should be happening and it's all quiet... (adjusts tin foil hat) ...Gotta be something to all that!

Actually, the GOES X-ray chart shows it as quiet as I've literally seen it in recent memory. A nice thing for a change.
The lines are almost flat for solar activity. This would be the time for maintenance, if they needed to do some.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
That sql error indicates the sql server is overloaded. Its at the configured maximum number of connections. Mysql.conf needs to be changed to allow more. both sites could be on the same database. Could be a conspiracy, who knows if they just copied and pasted it from a real sql error...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I noticed global incident was playing up all weekend. This site still up and runningwww.emsc-csem.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Its working, but acting little slow for me

new topics

top topics

join