It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help. my 1st strange experience about 11:11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Because my last post wasn't long enough, I wanted to do a short follow up with some things I forgot to say.

I don't think the numbers themselves are important at all. My feeling is that 11:11 itself isn't the key. It could be XX:XX or whatever if we had some weird roman numeral clocks. I think it's 11:11 because that's just the most conspicuous pattern on digital clocks and anywhere else you'd see it. Four parallel vertical lines is noticeable. Other random numbers don't catch the eye.

So sure, we'll take notice of 11:11 more often than we would random numbers because it's "noticeable". But when it comes at weird times, like in my experiences, it's the timing and situation that seems to make it more strange than just seeing 11:11 on rare occasions. I don't think anything is trying to let people know that 11:11 is an important date or an important number in any way. I think it just serves as a useful signal to get people's attention. It's the way it's used, popping up, disappearing, that makes me think it's more than just a number. It could be any number or symbol used the same way.

I don't mean to negate anyone's ideas or theories, but this is just how it seems to me. Right now at least.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join