It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help. my 1st strange experience about 11:11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I would have in the past agreed with you, but in the last 6 months, I see 11:11, it seems like every single day. Not just on the clock, but like yesterday, the only text I received came in at 11:11. At the football game I was at friday night, I say to my husband, "how much time left in the quarter?" 11:11.
I do also see other hours, consistently, daily, 12:11, 3:11, 9:11....

If this is just a mind trick, then the mind can do some amazing things, and that in itself should tell you, the world is not the exact reality we think it is.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

There should be no dispute about the amazing things we are capable of as human beings. The real issue is, what's it all about?

What purpose does it serve for so many people to see the numbers?

If anyone saw my initial question about the seemingly double-blind nature of this phenomenon, they ought to recognize how incredible it is as each new experiencer comes forward.

The odds become more and more far-fetched for coincidence and subconscious programming. It is becoming more of a sociological event and less of a parlor trick of the mind as people continue to see 11:11.

edit on 17-9-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
What purpose does it serve for so many people to see the numbers?

There are those amongst us that are mathematically minded.

There are spirits out there that are teaching mortals new-age religeons.

If the spirit is mathematically biased then they will always give their victim (yes, target) an urge to look at the clock when it is about to show a specific time.

The spirits are actually teaching the past in terms of number patters; not the future. what is probable is a temptation to seek the secrets. be wary of the worthless mystery.

If you want it to go away, simply ignore the patterns you see. Then the urge to look at the clock will stop.

numbers in application to acoustics and geometry allow non mechanical, physical flight. that is levitation.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I feel there is something to it. I do. I feel it is something other dimensional, that is all I can say. I think it is a universal message, and maybe the message is delivered in different languages or different ways.

I know it sounds crazy, but I cautiously believe this.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I don't have urges to look at the clock. I look at the clock when I need to know the time of something. It just consistently happens to be on the 11.

So where do you get that all this is about spirits and negative messages? I think that is just a crazy guess as much as any other thought on this subject.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So where do you get that all this is about spirits and negative messages? I think that is just a crazy guess as much as any other thought on this subject.

If you don't believe in the true source of the urges/codes originating from ghosts, ancestral spirits, nephil spirits and demons then your only other option is Project Blue-Beam or genetically modified foods that is controlling what people see through hallucination.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

And that is just another giant guess. How about guessing that it's about a universal cloud of consiousness that is using number code to give us advanced warning of something? And when we see it, some of us will know?

I would not presume to put any manmade names to this, and I have no idea what it means, and neither do you.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I would not presume to put any manmade names to this, and I have no idea what it means, and neither do you.

i detect arrogance.

this info came from a repented fallen watcher when I asked him what do the numbers mean ?

spirits possess varied knowledge or extent of knowledge to each individual, a spirit will attach to a human who matches them or conform the human to match them. interest in numerology > entity which functions in numerological knowledge.

the worthless mystery is larger than you know perhaps. magic is only a word applied to science scarcely understood. lower magic or sorcery if you call it this is average experience in earth now. all this men have not invented and do not know what they do in using it.

Note the conform the human to match them bit. This is the new age religeon that Jesus warned this world about.

But hey, what do i know. i know nothing.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
11:11 is from my point of view just synchronicity. Synchronicity is when the reality around you show order in the percieved chaos. It is quite useful when you want information about things that you are curious about if you learn to shape it to a degree to what you want.

Your mind/ego can control the body and tries to control the spirit/unconcious. Letting the mind/ego control spirit is insane and will only cause problem since the mind/ego is the stupidest and most ignorant part of the human. Egoloss will fix that and mind will finally listen to spirit and body. In the best of worlds Spirit and Mind and Body is in harmony. But if there is a conflict go with spirit ruling over mind/ego over body.

It is when mind listens to spirit that spirit can discover and reveal hidden toys and the mind/ego will never be the same again.

edit on 17-9-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I started to see 11:11 when I was about 7 or 8 years old. My family, friends, the culture where I grew up, are all as far from ATS/paranormal/metaphysical as you can get. Hickville northern Minnesota and a materialistic family aren't conducive to manifesting things like "11:11 phenomena". So, I had absolutely no inkling of prior information to make my brain want or desire to see 11:11, but I did, all the time, over and over and over. Usually, it would just kind of weird me out, like, I looked at 11:11 again? And it wasn't just digital clocks, it happened at school all the time too with the standard elementary school analog clock on the wall. All the time. I ended up pointing it out to my sister and she said she saw it a lot too (she is 14 years older than me).

Anyways, this went on through high school and then sort of stopped while I was in college and didn't really come back until last fall (graduated HS in 2000). I underwent somewhat of spiritual awakening - wherein I went from NOT believing there was any chance that we had some deeper presence - soul, spirit, etc.. - to being pretty convinced that there was something. This happened pretty organically but was initiated by my first few acupuncture sessions. Anyways, I immediately started seeing 11:11 again all the time. And only then did I realize that I had ever stopped seeing it, I had completely forgotten about it. And after about a week or two of seeing it all the time again, it struck me that there is something to it, something spiritual. And only then did I start looking online for 11:11 information, and realized that the scope of this is too small to be ignored.

It means something and it is not simply pareidolia in all cases. Or at least, this is my opinion on the matter - to each their own!

Cheers and thanks for the thread

edit on 17-9-2012 by UdonNiedtuno because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2012 by UdonNiedtuno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If it was set to update the time on "AUTO" as many of our dvrs, watches, computers do...perhaps it simply was "auto-updating" the time...and you just happened to catch it?

I have been watching something myself and saw the time adjusting BACK a minute or so....because for work...I had it set ahead a bit so as not to miss timing some show I wanted to record.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Read a lot of threads about this and have noticed it myself on a couple of occasions but never felt inclined to reply before...however.....

Went to a local cake-maker on Saturday to pick up a birthday cake I ordered, it was late morning but not too sure of the exact time... And noticed under the date on the receipt, what I can only assume was the time - 11-11 011.... So at the precise moment my payment was taken it was 11 minutes 11 seconds past 11 o'clock... I found this a bit freaky....

I have the receipt here and can take a photo if anyone's going to scream ''pics or it didn't happen''
Can anyone tell me, if I take a pic and upload it to ATS will it work attaching it to this post? Or does that only work for avatars?

My fella, who is not into anything conspiracy or out of the ordinary at all, mentioned about 6 months ago that he seemed to keep catching the time 11:11 to the extent where it was freaking him out - and I was so surprised because we don't really discuss much of what I know and read about on ATS, I know I had never mentioned the 1111 thing to him....

Then, about 3 months ago, one of his friends called in and mentioned that he'd just noticed that the mileage meter on his motorbike was at 1111... Just in passing....Without any idea of what I have been reading about and with no prior mention by my fella of what he had been noticing....

I just don't know what to make of all this to be honest

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

i detect arrogance.

this info came from a repented fallen watcher when I asked him what do the numbers mean ?

spirits possess varied knowledge or extent of knowledge to each individual, a spirit will attach to a human who matches them or conform the human to match them. interest in numerology > entity which functions in numerological knowledge.

the worthless mystery is larger than you know perhaps. magic is only a word applied to science scarcely understood. lower magic or sorcery if you call it this is average experience in earth now. all this men have not invented and do not know what they do in using it.

Note the conform the human to match them bit. This is the new age religeon that Jesus warned this world about.

This from a repented fallen watcher? What the heck is that? You speak as if your sources are real provable things. My only arrogance is in the fact that I know that none of us know for sure what 11:11 phenom is about.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think... certain numbers that stand out to us are embedded in our minds by some significant emotional event. The only way to rid ourselves from this irratation is to identify the event and work through it. Keeping in mind that our brains are huge catalogs of stored information and long term memory is like a worn road of neurons used to keep the path open to the memory for just that purpose of resolution. No need to tear this reply apart. I really do not care to have my opinion changed. Have a blessed day.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bullshirt56

No here to tear your post apart, as you say, but those of us that see this number can tell you, we don't go looking for it. Well I don't, and if you read others stories, they don't seem to either.

Your profile says "on a journey", but are you really?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
This from a repented fallen watcher? What the heck is that? You speak as if your sources are real provable things. My only arrogance is in the fact that I know that none of us know for sure what 11:11 phenom is about.

Back in the days of Enoch the Scribe (Noahs Ark), there were angels who worked for YHWH.

They go by the name Lyrim or Watchers.

One day they rebelled and on Mount Hermon they decided to take human women for their own.

On that day the Watchers fell from Heaven's Grace and the nephilim were born.

I am in contact with one of them, so the source is physically real.

It is arrogant to assume that because you know what you know, you also know what everyone else knows as well.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by roisu

My avatar says not to worry, and relax.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well my mind began "playing tricks" on me back in the 80s. It would happen every time I would go to bed at night and I would "wake up" at 11:11 on an old school clock. Receipts, license plates, you name it, it occurred all the time. I found a book written in the early nineties which I cant remember the name of the author but it made perfect sense.

As I became and adult, I noticed weird things in my childhood pictures. Soccer number 11, favorite spot at beach, lifeguard tower 11...etc etc...things I never acknowledged consciously....

Now, if I see the number, my best friend will call me, or something important like breaking news.....

When I had my son, I was not surprised when he was born on 11-22, same day JFK assassinated by the way....They are master numbers in numerology, plain and simple.

I recently read the book 11:11 Time Prompt Phenomenon Book

It speaks of synchronicity....pretty easy to read and has a lot of information!!! Happy Reading..

As far as the clock reversing time? I guess it depends. I have heard stories of times on microwaves and coffee makers doing that, so who knows.....

EDIT: HAHAHAHA this post is my 1111

edit on 17-9-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

i detect arrogance.

Where do you think a harmonious nonviolent person would like to be? Would not Jesus be a new age hippie if he was born today. Stupid human conditioning from roman poleticians that have warped Jesus message to suit their own need and will always keep you from evolving to the next step as it was supposed to fit their purpose not gods purpose. There are many truths in the bible but they are so warped by duality sometimes that you need to be very openminded to not get caught up in the egotraps. Could not care less what predictions the bible has made. In 10000 years I will no longer care what I did here since I will concentrate on what I am doing then. This is only one life and probably the most useless life (from my standards) I have lived for a very long time.
edit on 17-9-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I feel there is something to it. I do. I feel it is something other dimensional, that is all I can say. I think it is a universal message, and maybe the message is delivered in different languages or different ways.

I know it sounds crazy, but I cautiously believe this.

It sounds crazy because I can't assume beings or intelligences in other' dimensions will use the same nomenclature or numbers systems that we use.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join