It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video emerges of Sydney girl promoting jihad (Australia)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by TheLonewolf

What does that mean? Do you mean a bomb? Your talking about an 8 year old kid, you sick f*k.

Cry me a f***ing river..Wah Wah Wah..I don't give a f**k if it's a child, adult, boy, girl..ANY piece of s**t promoting the murder of innocent people has no place on this earth..I'd GLADLY send the "implant" down range myself and not blink an eye about it..No, i'm not talking about a bomb..I'm not like these ignorant m***********s and kill innocent people..My method is quick, painless, and most importantly harms only the intended target

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
All people who incite riots and/or hate should be deported. Multiculturalism is a good thing if done correctly, your ethnicity/religion may be one thing, but everyone should realize their nationality. Being the world's greatest person means nothing, doing 1 bad thing will tarnish the rest of an individuals life. These people really should just stop, they're making the world look down on them and unjustly categorizing all muslims as bad people.

Real Muslims should hold a reverse protest to stop these morons. And get these extremists out of your country Australia!!!!! Set an example to the rest of the world. Show us you won't bow down to hate.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by TheLonewolf

What does that mean? Do you mean a bomb? Your talking about an 8 year old kid, you sick f*k.

Cry me a f***ing river..Wah Wah Wah..I don't give a f**k if it's a child, adult, boy, girl..ANY piece of s**t promoting the murder of innocent people has no place on this earth..I'd GLADLY send the "implant" down range myself and not blink an eye about it..No, i'm not talking about a bomb..I'm not like these ignorant m***********s and kill innocent people..My method is quick, painless, and most importantly harms only the intended target

There's so much irony and hypocrisy in this post, it's hilarious.
You are not a good human being.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
reply to post by KurdishKing

Well said, I am Muslim too and your right, manipulated and made up Hadith's(not all) is the biggest weapon of these extremist scum who give us all a bad name, these people don't follow the Koran or the way of the Prophet(pbuh) or the AhluBayt because they cant twist and manipulate that to suit their own agenda, so they make up their own ways through their fake fatwas and Hadith. This little child is simply a unfortunate psychological weapon of the extremists to appeal to Muslims that are gullible and don't know any better.
edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

i note the quran is in ARABIC which no pakistani understands.

i mean it is really stupid.like asking christians to recite the bible in hebrew which no one understands.

this means the Mol Bees can say anything and claim the quran says so.

even it was translated into urdu only 5% in pakistan can even read at all.

95% are illeterate.

why don't you ban the koran in arabic form?

i mean parroting it in ARABIC form is totally meaningless and dangerous for everyone.

do you really think your prophet REALLY wanted people to recite it parrot like without any understanding.

ban/arrest the Mol Bees for preaching hateful messages and inciteing people to riot.

what do you think?

Yes, you actually have a very good point, ignorance in countries like Pakistan is taken advantage of by the extremists in order to benefit themselves just like the taliban does, their leaders have to be destroyed but who is willing to take on this job, obviously CIA and the Pakistani government wont because they are also benefiting from their drug trade, the only way is to educate the people.

P.S. What exactly is a Mol Bee haha?
edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

Mol Bee is someone who is a religious leader/priest/cleric and claims to know the koran and preaches but with his own agenda or some groups agenda.

a lot of western folk just don't understand nobody out of saudia arabia with the exception of a few scholars understands or speaks ARABIC.

this is why mosloms are hate filled in the remainder of the mozlom world.

they believe the Mol Bee's "interpretation" or religious agenda which is to blow people up or go on a murderous jihad on the slightest pretext.

this is why the arabic koran should be banned outside ARABIA and only a native language version allowed with ONLY vetted clerics to speak it as the vast majority of mozloms are illiterate with barely 5% even able to write their own name.

what do you think?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
And this is what you get when you worship at the altar of multi-culturalism.

It's the morons from various WESTERN nations (as Mark Steyn once said, there is no multi-culturalism in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan) who think "Oh we can all be a global society, all we be well, and it will be love with no borders or nations..."

Excuse me while I go vomit.

Western nations need to re-examine their policies regarding muslim immigration. Granted, the majority are not wrong doers, but there has no where near been enough of an outcry from the muslim nations regarding the radical element within their borders. They pay a lot of lip service. They say "Oh what a shame, cousin Hadad went and killed a bunch of people on his "jihad"."

When these countries start trying (and executing these idiots), when family members start turning in relatives they know are planning mass devastation, I might start taking them seriously.

But if all they are going to do is pay lip service about how "This isn't Islam."

I don't even want to hear it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Well I don't believe that the Arabic version of the Qur'an is the issue, the issue is how Muslims understand the Qur'an, they can either understand and follow it the right way or follow it the extremist way which is the result of their ignorance being taken advantage of by groups like the Salafists, usually backed by Saudi Arabia. So the real issue to be fixed is education in the Muslim world, even in Arab lands the people's ignorance is taken advantage of by extremists therefore they don't understand the Qur'an properly. I mean why do you think the taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan always have a problem with children(especially girls) going to school?? Because if they get an education the new generation of Afghans will know better than the talibans evil extremist ways. So it is education that must be fixed in order to stop extremism and extremist groups like the Salafists must also be stopped from poisoning peoples minds.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Seriously, how many people here actually know Muslims? All of the Muslims I know are great PEACEFUL people.

Stop buying the freaking propaganda, it is just so sad, especially when you are on a forum where the slogan is DENY IGNORANCE.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join