It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video emerges of Sydney girl promoting jihad (Australia)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Video emerges of Sydney girl promoting jihad (Australia)

news.ninemsn.com.au

Video footage has emerged of a young girl speaking of her love for jihad at a muslim conference in western Sydney as the city continues to deal with the fallout from the weekend’s violent riots.

Eight-year-old Ruqaya yesterday addressed a crowd at the Australian chapter of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Bankstown as part of their "Muslims Rise" conference, Nine News reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

"These uprisings have demonstrated that this Ummah is alive and well, that her sentiments are for Islam, her love is for Jihad, she has unshackled herself from the fear which she held," she said.

"Children as young as myself can be seen on the streets joining the uprisings, risking their lives to bring food, water and medicine to their wounded family members, some of them never returning to their mothers ... Nobody is too young. "

First, Muslim rioters waving Al Qaeda flags and now this. A young Muslim girl is openly supporting the Islamic Jihad. What is this madness? I see these reports as confirmation that Australia has been breached by extremists. Something must be done!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Please click the link and view the video for further information regarding the current issue.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17-9-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
she is brainwashed by immature adults who should know better, she probably doesn't even know what she is saying

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Nothing will be done, until someone declares publicly they want to fight against the jihadists. Then they will be prosecuted under the full weight of the law for whatever reason they can think of.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
she is brainwashed by immature adults who should know better, she probably doesn't even know what she is saying

Yeah, i agree that she may be a victim of brainwashing. But still, if there are adults teaching her these things, then something still needs to be done.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Religonists like to brain wash them early. Nothing new all religons do it.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
She's an 8 year old child. She has no idea what she is talking about or doing. She is only doing what she is told to do by the adults. It is a total propaganda move to play on peoples sympathy for children. How disgusting.

It reminds me of what some of the religious nutbags here do. Westboro Baptist Church will put small children outside of soldiers funerals holding signs and chanting things like "Thank God for IEDs" and "Thank God for dead soldiers". And they will put them on street corners chanting and holding signs that say things like "God hates fags". It's just horrible how people use their children for things like that.
edit on 17-9-2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
She's 8 yrs old.

She would bow down to a Care Bear if given enough time to brain wash.

This is just posing for the camera using an impressionable child IMO. The guilty party is the MSM using this to enrage the Western people.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Winner!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hmm so another riot planned for this weekend huh? Sounds like the cops need to invoke the "hate crimes" and "disturbing the peace" laws and arrest every single sob that shows up. These people have shown they support a terrorist organisation, that they encourage (and take part in) violence and aren't above brain-washing young children to further their agenda. They clearly want attention & confrontation, so I say arrest the lot, investigate every single person arrested and anyone that has ties to known terrorist groups be put on the first ship back to their home country (assuming they immigrated to Australia). There's no room in Australia for un-educated buffoons that think rioting is the appropriate response to not liking a badly made movie...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Man this is embarrassing to say the least, i am a Muslim myself, and this is not what Islam teaches!!.

I am very upset about their parents being very uneducated plus very easily manipulated by extremist who manipulate the Hadith (interpretation of Quran) in their favour! BTW please bear in mind that Muslim are not supposed to practise Islam based on Hadiths.

How on earth does a human start to ingest their views onto a child that shouldn't be taking this path!

/Kurdman

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KurdishKing

Well said, I am Muslim too and your right, manipulated and made up Hadith's(not all) is the biggest weapon of these extremist scum who give us all a bad name, these people don't follow the Koran or the way of the Prophet(pbuh) or the AhluBayt because they cant twist and manipulate that to suit their own agenda, so they make up their own ways through their fake fatwas and Hadith. This little child is simply a unfortunate psychological weapon of the extremists to appeal to Muslims that are gullible and don't know any better.
edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Just think... would there have been any trouble at all if this Film was made and their were no Religion such as Islam??

No, there wouldnt have been any problems with anyone because who would have cared??

It would have just been a film about some guy who proclaimed to be a Prophet!!

edit on 17-9-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Don't worry, all of those people attending will now be on a watch list.

Anyone out of a job right now would do well to start looking at regional security positions, the intelligence and national security services, and policing, they're all going to be hiring a lot of people in 3... 2... 1...

That goes for every western nation. There is a very good chance that an all-out religious war is about to start, and it's going to get very messy indeed. Our governments are going to need people of all political and religious persuasions to work alongside them to prevent these events from spiraling out of control.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
These people have no connection with the existing culture of Australia, or any liberal Western nation. If people cannot change to conform to the culture they chose to live they should be removed. The child and family should be given a one way ticket. They can go and live in a culture where this bahaviour is accepted and acceptable.

Regards

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

They don't care. Hizb ut-Tahrir are considered a terrorist organisation in some parts of the world. Basically, they want a world wide caliphate. With rules for non-muslims disallowing them any participation in things legal or economic.

As a representative in Britain "I think Muslims in this country need to take a long, hard look at themselves and decide what is their identity. Are they British or are they Muslim? I am a Muslim. Where I live, is irrelevant."

Says it all, no care at all for the country they are in, all about changing the face of that country to suit sharia.

This group has also called for more violent protest. They refuse to condemn the violence.

Why do we keep infectious flora out at the borders in fear of it decimating the natural local flora yet allow this sort of mentality to freely fester in the corners of society...

I'm glad there have been messages from the larger Muslim communities calling out this violence as wrong. But it changes little when so many still flaunt their disregard for the law and civility in favour of violence and misrepresentation.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What seems to be the missing theme here?

If *'those people' are willing and able to go to such extremes to brainwash and film an 8 year old child spouting such hate for others? They will go to any extent to rise up, overcome and conquer.

peace

*Added note: Substitute any radical group for 'those people'...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
First, Muslim rioters waving Al Qaeda flags and now this. A young Muslim girl is openly supporting the Islamic Jihad. What is this madness? I see these reports as confirmation that Australia has been breached by extremists. Something must be done!!!!!!!!!!

If you speak out you will be labelled an intolerant xenophobic racist bigot who lacks understanding and sensitivity. It doesn't matter what evidence you bring to the table or how reasonable your arguments, you will be ridiculed. There should be a zero tolerance policy for this kind of behaviour.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

This is no new, you are witnessing the parasitic result of Islamic radicals that spread over the world to change nations of none Arab roots into their way of life, get a good look at the young women because is more where she comes front, and in another few years she could be part of your government where they can exercise her Islamic fundamentalist power.

When People are going to understand that Islam is not a religion of peace and never will.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
She may be young, and brainwashed..but don't think for a second she wouldnt shoot you in the face too. And I bet she has already been trained to shoot!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join