It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Over Lake St. Clair (9-15-12)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
reply to post by Druscilla

knowing a lot of things doesn't mean knowing everything, despite how much you'd like to convince people of that.

i've been trained in my fields, and again, i know what i've seen. and no amount of condescending attitude from you is going to change that. maybe you need to get out a little more and look upwards instead of sitting on the internet ridiculing things you think you know.

it might not be your fault, but your attitude is quite rude with regard a subject about which nobody can be certain. on record anyway.

I love both of your posts...

This arrogant condescending attitude is all over ATS.

Some of us want to learn and discuss.

Others think they are so enlightened it is laughable.

They are the one's telling each other how smart they are.

If people want to discuss lights in the sky.

They should be allowed freely discuss this video.

I seems like their massive insecurities demand constant reassurance from each other.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Originally posted by ladyteeny
reply to post by Druscilla

knowing a lot of things doesn't mean knowing everything, despite how much you'd like to convince people of that.

i've been trained in my fields, and again, i know what i've seen. and no amount of condescending attitude from you is going to change that. maybe you need to get out a little more and look upwards instead of sitting on the internet ridiculing things you think you know.

it might not be your fault, but your attitude is quite rude with regard a subject about which nobody can be certain. on record anyway.

I love both of your posts...

This arrogant condescending attitude is all over ATS.

Some of us want to learn and discuss.

Others think they are so enlightened it is laughable.

They are the one's telling each other how smart they are.

If people want to discuss lights in the sky.

They should be allowed freely discuss this video.

I seems like their massive insecurities demand constant reassurance from each other.

The post where pretty helpful, cause when i first looked at the video it looked like random lights in the sky.. Then i saw the chinese lantern vdeos n they look identical... Why try n claim its something its not ?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Interesting, Selfridge Air force base is on lake st. clair. Who knows what they could have been up to. I suspect them over extraterrestrials.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

What does 'flying in formation' boil down to? What's a formation? If you put 3 or 3000 of the same objects in the air, by the simple act of nature, they WILL be in some type of formation opposed to, stacked up on one another.

I think we're using that word erroneously.

A flock of migrating birds fly in formation. Usually a V-formation.
Random objects do not fly in formation. They just fly and WE put them in 'formation' in our head.

Not sure what to think about this video but as sure as I am typing this, the words 'Chinese lanterns' has already been mentioned, right?

S&F just because it's pretty to look at.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Please, everyone, anyone, with respect, please, please, please stop posting "lights in the sky" videos, or simple orbs.

I personally like when people question/share videos that are remotely unidentifiable. You don't know with 100% certainty what we're looking at so stop pretending you do.
I vote you start your own website so you can exercise your own terms and conditions and leave us alone. Your bossiness leaves a lot to be desired.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Nurelic

What does 'flying in formation' boil down to? What's a formation? If you put 3 or 3000 of the same objects in the air, by the simple act of nature, they WILL be in some type of formation opposed to, stacked up on one another.

I think that he was meaning the objects seemed to be moving "in synchronized movement", the same direction, keeping in relatively the same position to each other - as opposed to moving in random directions and velocities.

Of course, if these are balloons that are being moved by fairly uniform wind currents, that would account for this "movement in formation". (They certainly look like Chinese lanterns)

At least, that was my interpretation of what the witness was saying.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Nurelic

I think that he was meaning the objects seemed to be moving "in synchronized movement", the same direction, keeping in relatively the same position to each other - as opposed to moving in random directions and velocities.

Of course, if these are balloons that are being moved by fairly uniform wind currents, that would account for this "movement in formation". (They certainly look like Chinese lanterns)

At least, that was my interpretation of what the witness was saying.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant by "flying in formation". Thanks for backing me up on that.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Please, everyone, anyone, with respect, please, please, please stop posting "lights in the sky" videos, or simple orbs.

Well, most unidentified objects that are high up in the night sky will look like little light orbs to us...

So posting a video showing a bunch of unidentified red lights moving together and having people discuss about what they think they are... yeah, I see nothing wrong with that at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join