It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to Sheik Hassan Nasrallah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Dear Sir;

I believe you currently have an exceptionally important advantage over me. I do not know you, nor do you know me. Even so, you have recently threatened the safety and lives of my friends, my family, and all those I love so I at least know who you are. Stipulating that remark, I need to ask you something that concerns and confuses me immensely: you and I completely agree on the irresponsible and reprehensible nature of one man’s actions here in the US. Yet today you opportunistically asserted meaning and diverted blame, which belongs to that individual only, to an entire country and its leadership in a manner with the potential to claim many, many lives. Yes, unfortunately, there seems to be a person in our country who has produced such an unprovoked, incendiary, and vile attack on people he also has never met and now his actions threatens the already fragile fabric of peace on the only world we all have to share. What he has done has been universally condemned, particularly due to his false labeling of “art” and perhaps even religion.

Therefore, let me now unequivocally and with all due certainty assert to you sir, this person speaks only for himself and absolutely, most certainly not for me or anyone I know.

To further explain, would it surprise you to learn that many millions of us in our nation do not approve of many things our leaders and president do or say, but we do not call for bloodshed. We strive for change. Positive change. When we fail to achieve our goals, our system tells us that more of our neighbors and friends believed differently. Then, if it is important enough, we have the option of continuing the effort to create change, but peacefully.

Another analogy is that many years ago there was an instance where another individual developed such a distorted understanding of the world that before he was stopped it is reported that millions of people perished. That of course, was the price for one man’s lunacy resulting in the second time the world went to war. However it came to be, Adolf Hitler persuaded legions to follow him and his “zeitgeist” even though some of the things he advocated include:
1. Racism without cause
2. The belief that only one people are deserving of the whole of the planet
3. Murder for exhibition only
4. Murder for disagreeing with him
5. Murder if he THOUGHT someone disagreed with him
6. Prison and eventual murder simply for being the product of your ancestors
7. The belief that he could never be wrong

Then, as in today’s circumstance, here is a list of what I agree with either of them about:
1. Nothing
2. More nothing
3. More nothing
4. Even more nothing

My point is that as this person speaks for neither of us, your assertion to the contrary is in error. Neither you nor I are perfect and I can still state I hold no ill will towards you. In fact I deeply respect your right to believe differently than I and do not wish to possess the will or the authority to judge you. Believe it or not, I greatly respect your faith and williingness to follow where it leads you.

Until you threaten my wife, my daughter, and my son. Please tell me, sir, what have any of them done to you? Has my twelve year old son somehow developed such maturity for his age that he can discern who has a right to live and die as well as the political and military management skills to level a threat equal to yours? Can he call to arms armies of discontented people simply as the result of an obviously disturbed person who has alienated all concerned?

Personally, I have no time for such selfish trivialities.

How does overtly encouraging protest and possible murder make you a better man than an idiot who insulted all of us?
How can you justify possible murder as an acceptable or equal response to someone else’s stupidity? Stupidity that we all find repulsive.

Therefore,
• I respectfully request you contemplate the reality that at this moment you seem to seek a personal motive, albeit one shared by many where you live, but ultimately a motive which is an abomination of all that is good.
• I ask instead that you broker your position in life for the good of all, and to allow us to join together with you in our moral, ethical, and peaceful outrage regarding this man’s acts.
• I ask you to allow me the peace of spirit and peace of mind to believe my family and yours can truly be safe from an unbalanced sense of justice concerning the innocent.
• I further implore you to consider, just consider, how much you could accomplish with your status if you utilized the same amount of effort for the greater good of the world.

How far could a powerful man such as you take us? Someone like me can only dream of a world where there exists peace, harmony, and the true safety that ensures my children and yours can share the promise of a future.

Finally, be assured I do not now and never have known this individual, nor do I in any way agree with what he has done which understandably offended you. If, after deliberate and conscionable deliberation you still must trade violence for ignorance, recognize that there are few (if any) things that motivates either of us or our respective cultures more than the lives and safety of our loved ones.

And then, try to anticipate and count the final cost of YOUR actions.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hezzbolah does not target civilians. If you are in Israel and you fear for your families safety, I suggest you move. The ME has been and will be in turmoil for some time. Hezzbolah is not out to kill Israeli civilians, it's goal is to hinder Israeli military's take over of the ME.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Hezzbolah does not target civilians. If you are in Israel and you fear for your families safety, I suggest you move. The ME has been and will be in turmoil for some time. Hezzbolah is not out to kill Israeli civilians, it's goal is to hinder Israeli military's take over of the ME.

The hizbollah is hindering Israels army? Well, I would think that they are not able to do that. They do not pose as a threat to the army, just to normal people.
Anyway, the ME does NOT NEED another undersupported (with weapons) but oversupported (with willing martyrers) militia.

Rely on the power of politics, those are the forces that spared you from being pushed into the sea (which by coincidence was the point of view of Ephraim Kishon, stated by himself, heard by my own ears on the occasion of one of his readings in Germany).

Waving RPGs and wearing bomb-suits on TV will NOT bring you peace or advancement. Impossible! You are not even looking "strong" or "powerful", because a modern army with tanks like the Israelian army is not threatened by 70's AK47s and RPGs..

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

From the inception of Hezbollah to the present, the elimination of the State of Israel has been one of Hezbollah's primary goals. Some translations of Hezbollah's 1985 Arabic-language manifesto state that "our struggle will end only when this entity [Israel] is obliterated". According to Hezbollah's Deputy-General, Na'im Qasim, the struggle against Israel is a core belief of Hezbollah and the central rationale of Hezbollah's existence.

link

I'm sure that attacks on embassies or hijacking commercial airplanes are not meant to hurt civilians, they are after all so considerate of civilians life...
Slightly out of topic, but was this "Hezzbolah does not target civilians" the joke of the day?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
What does a movie created by an Egyptian ARAB Christian Coptic that appears to slam the Muslim have to do with the violence being perpetrated against American interests.

Having watched the trailer for it - my opinion is that this film was originally about Jesus. All the characters look like people from the countless Christian movies.

I don't read lips but I would bet the word Yahweh was overdubbed - in fact the whole movie is overdubbed. The mouths do not move in sync with the script.

The main character is called the Nameless Father - which to me means a person where the father is not known in Jewish, Christian and Muslim faiths the nameless Father is Yahweh, Allah and Jehovah - the faithful in all these religions are required to never give out the personal name of GOD.

When the Jesus character asked for sex from his Mother and she rejected him with a sandal slap to the butt only later to she is slain because the man of the house must be given everything he requests. So when Jesus murders his brother Jesse and Jesus demands Jesse's daughter's hand in ownership of an orphan and she too rejects Jesus he also murders her and creates a religious rule that the fatherless orphans who are unable to be taken in ownership for whatever reason shall be beheaded.

When Jesus is sitting in front of a tent that represents 'The Temple' and is racing his hands through a pot of gold coins He mentions to his followers to go out and collect the bribe through whatever means.

When the Jesus character meets his Nameless Father and kisses the father on the cheek but the father also rejects him. Signifying that both Jesus and Muhammad then ordered their nameless father to be buried in a hole in the street and stoned to death. Thereby stating that both of these so called profits (not prophets) murdered their own nameless father for profit.

Do you know what satire is?

Satire is when an Arab Egyptian makes a over-dubbed Christian story into a story about Muslims that drives the ARABS mad and into a murder frenzy - that has always and ever been a particularly Muslim answer to things they don't like - even going so far as to murder their own people.

Wouldn't it be better of you to place the blame for this stupid movie directly on Noukolah the Arab who produced this movie. Of course it is understandable that you don't want the Christian Coptic Egyptians to return the violence your people are doing by calling the plot to be an Agenda of Coptic-Christians in the Arab world.

It is my humble opinion that Muslims show the world what they are about and lose their own faces because of barbaric violence.

Raping a Diplomat is barbaric. Dragging the Diplomat through the streets is barbaric. Proclaiming to the world that Muslims will eradicate the Jews is barbaric. Beheading anyone including children is barbaric. Have you never heard of Karma?

Unfortunately, I believe, that the Muslim is bringing on their own Arab winter because the Arab spring has fizzled, turned into a dud, or self-implosion. Your and your people have not used your spring to create flowers and love and vegetables.

To bad - so sad - goodbye!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

From the inception of Hezbollah to the present, the elimination of the State of Israel has been one of Hezbollah's primary goals. Some translations of Hezbollah's 1985 Arabic-language manifesto state that "our struggle will end only when this entity [Israel] is obliterated". According to Hezbollah's Deputy-General, Na'im Qasim, the struggle against Israel is a core belief of Hezbollah and the central rationale of Hezbollah's existence.

link

I'm sure that attacks on embassies or hijacking commercial airplanes are not meant to hurt civilians, they are after all so considerate of civilians life...
Slightly out of topic, but was this "Hezzbolah does not target civilians" the joke of the day?

You've provided no proof of civilians being targeted and intentionally killed by Hezbollah. Keep trolling though. Oh and hey, while we're at it, I bet you feel the drone attacks on civilians by the United States is justified right? You seem the type.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

The hizbollah is hindering Israels army? Well, I would think that they are not able to do that. They do not pose as a threat to the army, just to normal people.
Anyway, the ME does NOT NEED another undersupported (with weapons) but oversupported (with willing martyrers) militia.

Rely on the power of politics, those are the forces that spared you from being pushed into the sea (which by coincidence was the point of view of Ephraim Kishon, stated by himself, heard by my own ears on the occasion of one of his readings in Germany).

Waving RPGs and wearing bomb-suits on TV will NOT bring you peace or advancement. Impossible! You are not even looking "strong" or "powerful", because a modern army with tanks like the Israelian army is not threatened by 70's AK47s and RPGs..

I respect your position. However, they are resisting a foreign invasion that is backed by the most powerful (up for debate) country in the world. When I say its goal is to hinger Israeli military, I mean exactly that, it's their goal. Whether successful or not, the military is their target, not the Israeli civilians.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I respect your position. However, they are resisting a foreign invasion that is backed by the most powerful (up for debate) country in the world. When I say its goal is to hinger Israeli military, I mean exactly that, it's their goal. Whether successful or not, the military is their target, not the Israeli civilians.

Really then what is the excuse for muslim extremist who are carrying out the SAME exact sort of attacks as Hez, except in places like.......oh.........Thailand, Russia, Phillipines, Indonesia, Bosnia? Still fighting against the US huh?

Excuses, all I hear is excuses.....

Muslim hardlined extremist like this dont NEED excuses to do what they have been doing for thousands of years, and thats convert by the sword, or kill those who will not...

You say these people dont target civilians, yet if you read about their suicide bombers that seems to be their MAIN target.......

You can sit here and try to spout all kinds of untrue statements you want, unfortunately remember people here have the ability to research and prove you wrong........

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

lol
now, if you could spare the time to write a similar letter to bibi and the rest of the zionist psychopaths
and one each for the psychopaths at the helm of Christendom...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Well, to reach a goal (sometimes, even in the further future), you should do steps in that direction. The hizbollah isn't doing that, not even trying - or are they blocking the streets against Israelian tanks? Or stating palastina a no-fly-zone for Israelian aircrafts? Neither nor. The hisbollah is hindering any advancements on the way of an agreement, thats where they are good for.

top topics

join