China prepares for a possible war with Japan

page: 5
17
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is in a sense supporting the Iranians dont you think?
The chinese are drawing off manpower and sip power from the gulf war thats about to kick off......
They are making it more difficult to free up western military from the pacific for the gulf sitution........
I am not sayin it their sole reason for this....but its a win win for them both ......China may not dare to send troops to iran, or aircrraft to its defense....but they can push in these other areas to keep the west from drawing strength from those places for battle in the middle east....
This actually amounts to a whole aircraft carrier battle droup, as the US will be reluctant to send the Lincoln too far afield from Japan....or Okinawa i think.....
Also aircraft stationed on Japan could have been deiverted to the middle east if the situation with Cjhina and NK were more stable....




posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
China is basically just sending out empty threats, the moment that China attacks will be the beginning of a war against China and we all know China doesn't want this. Their military is very weak compared to ours even though we can't even afford a tank (but we have tons of them!). In some ways I hope this war happens because I've been having anxiety for when China will act out of aggression and wage war against other first world nations.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
apart from all this talk of war we should look into why the japanese want these islands so bad

it could be that we don't know just how bad things have got in japan it could be even worse than what we have been told .

maybe the japanese need these islands to relocate the population of the devastated areas .

sure there are many different cultures living on our planet but one day i hope that we can all live in peace with each other.

polititians make war but never have to fight them , it is the citizens of these countries that have to do the fighting and bare the brunt of suffering .

i hope that one day soon people will come to see this and make war a thing of the past .



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
As far as a temporary military solution to delay any attack on Iran it would make sense for China to start ramping up tensions, the attack on Iran looks extremely close and this is no coincidence, while i think many of you on here have the motivations completely backwards, China is on a long term strategy to reclaim the yellow sea and still not appear belligerent on the world stage. Do not forget North Korea, and their concrete ties to the Chinese, because if china really wanted to they could start a war the US would have to struggle to fight without using nuclear weapons. Nobody has won if the entire Korean peninsula has to be nuked to stop NK, same goes when asking what will South Korea be if the US cannot stop the north from storming Seoul in the first few days of war? China truly has a lot of ground options to not only scare plenty of people but to wrench the worlds attention on them as well. They are playing a hand with all these risky actions and they are not just doing it for fun or randomly.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is the first tension in 2012 which really scares me... I am not in Japan since 2 weeks, but my girlfriend lives there and I will return in April next year.... this really really makes me feel scared.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
blow up the islands. No one gets them



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have been saying it for a while. I have a really bad feeling about China. Call it fear mongering on my part. I want people to appreciate the gravity of the situation.

IMO China does not even fear a nuclear holocaust. They would go all out into war if they thought it best for them since they really think they could survive anything.

I foresee my eventual deployment, once I enlist being to china. I don't know. I don't think I will go to the middle east. By the time I square things where I am, get back to the states, enlist, go through basic and deploy, I expect to need to buy a Chinese to English handbook.

I really think we will go to war with China, and I think Russia will eventually be our ally. Not at first, but I see China going all out.


EDIT:
I think the whole thing will erupt by Chinese mines. I have a very strong feeling that deep/ fast rising Chinese mines will erupt the whole situation.
edit on 18-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shax35


Due to a raging dispute with Japan over islands in the East China Sea, the Chinese army has heightened its military exercises on all fronts, including aerial drills by its air force in Tibet as well as by special forces. Chinese state-run CCTV has reported special operations forces from the PLA have begun an annual set of military drills which are aimed at training reconnaissance capabilities and survival skills.


Included in this article China navy is exercising to capturing islands. Looks like china is preparing its forces to engage what it is needed for it to settle the disputes for the "island claims". Specially since there's no foresight diplomatic means to settle disputes. Most of us know preparing military for a conflict for any nation is standard. But is there more to meet the eye? Like the Falklands War?

Let's keep a subtle eye on this as we can, even though the bigger picture lies in the middle east.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Shax35 because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-9-2012 by Shax35 because: (no reason given)


Link
edit on 17-9-2012 by Shax35 because: (no reason given)
edit on 9/17/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)


In a way the bigger picture is the ME, because it's more likely to go down, but if China were to go to war with Japan, it would immediately be a U.S. - China war, and would be highly likely to erupt into WWIIi.a ME war may remain regional, but two super powers going toe-to-toe would absolutely result in WW3. If it happens, let's hope it doesn't go nuclear. Let's also hope (those of us in the US, at least) that Rwagan's StarWars program really does work, as I suspect it does, despite the official word that it never did.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Panetta has come out and stated that a war is possible between the two nations:


CHINA and other Asian countries could end up at war over territorial disputes if governments keep up their "provocative behaviour", US Defence Secretary Leon Panetta has said.

"I am concerned that when these countries engage in provocations of one kind or another over these various islands, that it raises the possibility that a misjudgment on one side or the other could result in violence, and could result in conflict," Mr Panetta said, when asked about a clash between Japan and China.

"And that conflict would then have the potential of expanding."


www.theaustralian.com.au...



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I have been saying it for a while. I have a really bad feeling about China. Call it fear mongering on my part. I want people to appreciate the gravity of the situation.

IMO China does not even fear a nuclear holocaust. They would go all out into war if they thought it best for them since they really think they could survive anything.

I foresee my eventual deployment, once I enlist being to china. I don't know. I don't think I will go to the middle east. By the time I square things where I am, get back to the states, enlist, go through basic and deploy, I expect to need to buy a Chinese to English handbook.

I really think we will go to war with China, and I think Russia will eventually be our ally. Not at first, but I see China going all out.


EDIT:
I think the whole thing will erupt by Chinese mines. I have a very strong feeling that deep/ fast rising Chinese mines will erupt the whole situation.
edit on 18-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

I have the same feeling. This situation is more dangerous than the middle east. China has too much self confidence at the moment (they lost every war against Japan so far, if I remember right) and Japan is too proud.
This is a dangerous mixture



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Clearly this is Israel's fault too.




Of course.
Damn Japanese Zionist


Pokémon was temporarily banned in 2001 in Saudi Arabia for promoting Zionism... somehow.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Clearly this is Israel's fault too.




Of course.
Damn Japanese Zionist


Pokémon was temporarily banned in 2001 in Saudi Arabria for promoting Zionism... somehow.


Well...Pokemon did have some pretty subliminal # in it...



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shax35
 


when its in the examiner, you know its legit!

Roll on the floor coptering



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013
China is basically just sending out empty threats,

Perhaps you are right. This depends on our corrupted government.


Originally posted by Em2013the moment that China attacks will be the beginning of a war against China and we all know China doesn't want this.

Wrong!
It is the corrupted bureaucrat in CCP don't want, but as Chinese we all believe there are few good remain, and for removing those corruption, a war for territorial integrity is the best way to unveil those traitor. And a democratic China is what US do not want to see. Japanese are ignored, they have no idea how did UK treat with the Great revolution of France


Originally posted by Em2013
Their military is very weak compared to ours even though we can't even afford a tank (but we have tons of them!).

Hmm! Perhaps, if you Japanese want to test nukes again.


Originally posted by Em2013
In some ways I hope this war happens because I've been having anxiety for when China will act out of aggression and wage war against other first world nations.

Actually I want this war coming as soon as possible and much more mercilessly than you want. Only war and atomicbombs are able to save our people from corrupted regime, and we will see the boss stand at JAPAN's back will be glad to deal with DF-41 for an unmand DiaoYu Island.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There has already been shooting in recent years over the Spratly Islands. There are huge mineral and oil deposits there, and they have been claimed by just about every country in the area. China has gone as far as building bases in the area, and not so long ago, China and Vietnam had a shooting incident in the area with naval forces.

This area has the potential to blow up into a huge mess, with so many countries wanting the islands, and with the deposits being so large. It's going to come down to who has the biggest navy, because no one wants to negotiate. They all see huge oil and mineral deposits, and want them for themselves.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
China is doing this to keep the US from deploying its full military assets into the Middle East for when this inevitable Israel-Iran war kicks off. The Chinese (and N. Koreans) have major economic ties with Iran and are going to do everything possible to draw away as much Western striking power as possible. They will sabre rattle and puff their chests to draw the US attention towards them and away from Iranian, Syrian and Pakistani forces.

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia started shouldering their way into the Armenia/Azerbaijan region in an effort to draw NATO assets away from Syria and Iran.

The weaker NATOs short term firepower, the better. It gives the Iranian-Syrian (possibly Egypt and Pakistan) a major advantage in being able to bring more fire power to bear on the Western Naval Forces.

The only time China will go to war is if Pakistan is attacked ('An attack on Islamabad is an attack on Beijing') which could happen if the US/NATO decide to take out another roadblock to their dominance in the region but I don't see that happening.

Meh, only time will tell I suppose.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
This is in a sense supporting the Iranians dont you think?
The chinese are drawing off manpower and sip power from the gulf war thats about to kick off......
They are making it more difficult to free up western military from the pacific for the gulf sitution........
I am not sayin it their sole reason for this....but its a win win for them both ......China may not dare to send troops to iran, or aircrraft to its defense....but they can push in these other areas to keep the west from drawing strength from those places for battle in the middle east....
This actually amounts to a whole aircraft carrier battle droup, as the US will be reluctant to send the Lincoln too far afield from Japan....or Okinawa i think.....
Also aircraft stationed on Japan could have been deiverted to the middle east if the situation with Cjhina and NK were more stable....


i was actually thinking the exact same thing but in reverse. What if the US/UN has encouraged Japan to make more noise about the islands in an effort to keep the chinese out of the Iran Situation?



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Now this is entirely crazy! This is one war that I could actually see happen, although I hope it don't.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by emile

Originally posted by Em2013
China is basically just sending out empty threats,

Perhaps you are right. This depends on our corrupted government.


Originally posted by Em2013the moment that China attacks will be the beginning of a war against China and we all know China doesn't want this.

Wrong!
It is the corrupted bureaucrat in CCP don't want, but as Chinese we all believe there are few good remain, and for removing those corruption, a war for territorial integrity is the best way to unveil those traitor. And a democratic China is what US do not want to see. Japanese are ignored, they have no idea how did UK treat with the Great revolution of France


Originally posted by Em2013
Their military is very weak compared to ours even though we can't even afford a tank (but we have tons of them!).

Hmm! Perhaps, if you Japanese want to test nukes again.


Originally posted by Em2013
In some ways I hope this war happens because I've been having anxiety for when China will act out of aggression and wage war against other first world nations.

Actually I want this war coming as soon as possible and much more mercilessly than you want. Only war and atomicbombs are able to save our people from corrupted regime, and we will see the boss stand at JAPAN's back will be glad to deal with DF-41 for an unmand DiaoYu Island.

Learn to speak English, not Engrish.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ
 


Dont sweat it,a war with China was inevitable,if you are from North America you must have heard of the baby boomers right?You know the single biggest demographic in North American history?You know ---the old people now with the grey hair,the Cotton Tops we see all over the place at the shopping Malls doing Walking excercises and Tai Chi.

Well just so you get er straight here,they were numbering in the many tens of millions and were powerful when they were fighting age,now they are fighting old age.

We had our chance to take a stance and we got Hippies,free love,Swingers partys and a North American Divorce wave that crippled our continent,driving birthrates through the floor and consumerism through the roof,we destroyed ourselves while China restricted its female births strategilly waiting for this day of numeric simple advantage to come,forcing us to use nukes or lose a fair fight.

When North American culture lost the stable growth enhancing influence of marriage as an institution it doomed itself.

Now we enlist our women in the Military,because we have to to feel safe before the Yellow wave gets here.

Tell all your friends to get married if you are young,children are the future,the selfish Boomer generation destroyed that concept and then hoarded money,resources and jobs for themselves MUCH longer than they had a right to,they essentially prevented their own children from having a fair opportunity to earn money,get married and raise a family,and because of this the boomer generation propogated a me-first attitude even to their own children to ease their guilt,but they still kep their jobs-economic power-and governmental and fiscal power,much longer than nature dictates,they snuffed out the Echo generation and the rest has been a sickening and utter free-fall.

Ever wonder how this could have happened??Think about it,it sure wasnt PROGRESSIVE evolution now was it?No it was REGRESSIVE---which means it was a planned attack,because if we would have built off of the boomer generation and kept having kids we would have triple the population and fighting force we have now.

I seriously hope these rich old Boomers like eating rice and speaking mandarin because that is just where they are headed-------or did they think that their 1.5 children would be defending them or their .75 Grandchildren who are now fighting age---but so rare they are like unicorns these days???

What a bleak future our shining Generation left in its wake,that was the best we had.

If its any consolation as you ponder that some of us are already digging in here,the ones under 65 who realise we need to defend whats ours. For what little time it is still ours.



edit on 21-9-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)



  exclusive video


new topics
top topics
 
17
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join