It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They have already counted the votes for the next presidential election. Obama wins!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Even if you can't read or write and are under welfare you have voted for Obama!

Even if you are dead!

Israel is screwed.

Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofonehunlo

I don't think I quite understand what your trying to say. Are you saying the election is rigged in favor of Obama in a round about way?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

I don't think I quite understand what your trying to say. Are you saying the election is rigged in favor of Obama in a round about way?

Rants are a little like hiccups or breaking wind.

It is interesting to note what effect expected vote rigging has on our allies.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

If I may make a suggestion? Your OPs are a little confusing, as you can see from the responses. I agree that you are the Master of the 2 to 8 line rant, having made 19 of them in the first month you've been here. Would you consider branching out and giving us a little more to work with? Maybe a news story that interests you? And if you go longer than 8 lines you can develop your thoughts pretty thoroughly. Might want to give it a try.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Especially as far as Israel goes. I think Netanyahu's head is going to explode if Romney doesn't win.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Obama will not win. Thank you,have a nice day

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

If I may make a suggestion? Your OPs are a little confusing, as you can see from the responses. I agree that you are the Master of the 2 to 8 line rant, having made 19 of them in the first month you've been here. Would you consider branching out and giving us a little more to work with? Maybe a news story that interests you? And if you go longer than 8 lines you can develop your thoughts pretty thoroughly. Might want to give it a try.

Poe wrote short stories that could be read in one sitting. Short thoughts are little info bullets.

Remember "The Twilight Zone"? A half hour of goodness.

new topics

top topics

join