It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking 9/11 Mossad Connection Revealed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I watched the interview. Very compelling. I wanted to listen to today's interview but Steve announced on his site that Alex had pulled him off of his 1:30 show. www.stevepieczenik.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Not surprised at all. Jones NEVER wants to hear the word "Israel" mentioned on his show. And that is why I never trusted the guys agenda to begin with.

As long as he can peddle with "gravity filters" and his cheap books on his website and radio show, he's happy. "The world is going to end, the police are taking control, the government is out to get you, by the way buy a subscription to my site for $60 a year".

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I watched the interview. Very compelling. I wanted to listen to today's interview but Steve announced on his site that Alex had pulled him off of his 1:30 show. www.stevepieczenik.com...

I take it from his comment there that AJ is being intimidated and that AJ has told him so. It could be an AJ drama ploy, macht nicht! and that he will interview Steve Pieczenik again today. Most compelling to me is Steve Pieczenik's opinion or knowledge of the 'raid of Abbottabad' where OBL had to die, once again? he certainly thinks so, or knows so, that it didn't happen, I would hope that AJ will press him more on that. I have doubt about that raid, I have doubts about the seal members memoir book, which is a different version of the raid events, from the official version, of which I don't think will ultimately rattle many cages in Washington, as I think it is intended to make the official version a real event. I remember Obama in the white house announcement about the raid, talking about the help from the Pakistan government in bringing about the raid, and then days later, the rumblings out of Washington, inferring complicity by Pakistan's government in OBL being ensconced in Abbottabad in the first place. What a load of the brown stuff ! So to 9/11, Mossad in the US was was watching factional groups, and knew about their activities, and knew about what was going to happen, and when. So believe it or not, the Feds, and the CIA were watching Mossad and, Ahem..did not know who Mossad were watching, and for why and for when, does that sound plausible? no it does feckin' not! You can forget about Feds and CIA not talking to one another, they each knew that Mossad was up to something.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Oh how very interesting!

And just to make sure it's forever in cyber stone,

StevePieczenik Alex Jones just pulled me off his 1:30 show today. He was intimidated by the very people we talked about. no worries, truth will prevail. 14 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

In the first few minutes they mention Jews spying on Arabs in CA. Let'em! What' the problem with that?
I just don't see anything sinister going on.
I didn't watch the entire vid because I have better things to do than look under my bed for non existant boggie men.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Well after you watch the entire video then maybe your comment will be relevant. I have no problem with them spying on Arabs in America, but if they were, they weren't coordinating or letting the US know what they were doing. If they had, 9/11 may have been averted.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Coordinating in Pakistan kept us from getting OSB for years.

Besides if they knew exactly "what and when" they would have notified TPTB and stopped it "in the nick of time".
That would have grarnered far more points with the US. "We saved your A## again"

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
9/11 was a complete hoax/fakery.

All incriminating evidence was deliberately inserted into the narrative in order
to eventually become public knowledge, and thus facilitate the eventual bringing
down/collapse of the U.S. itself (this year sometime after oct.24th).

Don't be fooled any longer.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

In the first few minutes they mention Jews spying on Arabs in CA. Let'em! What' the problem with that?
I just don't see anything sinister going on.
I didn't watch the entire vid because I have better things to do than look under my bed for non existant boggie men.

You do know that some of the hijackers were in CA, and were being housed/supported by a Saudi official..

Questions Linger Over San Diego 9/11 Hijackers’ Ties to Saudi Government
The decision to send hijackers Khalid Al-Midhar and Nawaf Al-Hazmi to San Diego was supposedly made in Karachi, Pakistan. That’s where one of the 9/11 architects, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, said he found a San Diego phone book at a local flea market. After thumbing through it, he claimed he sent the two 20-something men to the city.

“The hijackers lived very openly here in San Diego," San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said.

Gore was the FBI special agent in charge of the local bureau when the attacks occurred.

“They were not hiding," he said. "They were going to school. They were listed in the phone book. They had insurance for their car. They had drivers’ licenses.”

Al-Midhar and Al-Hazmi flew the American Airlines jet into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001. Investigators say as preparation, the men took lessons at Sorbi’s Flying Club in San Diego.

Retired professor Abdusattar Shaikh unwittingly rented rooms in his Lemon Grove home to the two hijackers. He described them 10 years ago as simple desert men or Bedouins. They ate and slept on the floor. They prayed regularly at the Islamic Center of San Diego and at a mosque in La Mesa.

“They were home most of the time, reading the Koran listening to the Arabic cassettes," Shaikh said back then.

But former Sen. Graham, who co-chaired the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11, said the hijackers led a less than pious lifestyle outside the mosque and home.

“Well, they drank," the Florida Democrat said. "They went to nightclubs, strip clubs and at one point, Al-Hazmi wanted to marry one of the strippers but that was finally quashed.”

What we don’t yet know about the hijackers, according to Graham, is who financed their mission.

Graham said a Saudi man named Omar Al Bayoumi helped the two hijackers find apartments in San Diego and introduced them to other Muslims in the area. Graham said before Al Bayoumi helped the men, he received $465 per month from a Saudi government contractor. Afterward, his monthly allowance jumped to $3,700.

Every Muslim must rise to defend his religion. The wind of faith is blowing. - bin Laden

So you have "devout" Muslim extremists going to strip clubs, drinking alcohol, and wanting to marry strippers. Doesn't sound like these terrorists were really defending their religion, more like desecrating it.

Not only that they had a Saudi accomplice who was receiving funds from a Saudi government contractor...

AND ON TOP OF THAT you have MOSSAD watching all of this.

"We fought with you because we are free, and we don't put up with transgressions. We want to reclaim our nation. As you spoil our security, we will do so to you.." -Osama bin Laden, October 2004

So in essence, "Al-Qaeda" conducted these attacks to spoil our security and to reclaim their nation. Do you really think a terrorist mastermind would never consider the fact they're messing with the most backer military & intelligence agency on the planet? Can we wake up sheeple? After 9/11 Bush constantly insisted our freedom was under attack by these people, when in fact Bush created the Patriot Act which attacks our freedom. NDAA is just as bad as the Patriot Act and we're still suppose to think our freedom is at stake?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The link for the video in the OP is broken, I fixed it for those of you who missed it originally...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What's up with all these old threads being resurrected?

It is no surprise to me that Mossad fingerprints are all over 911. I figured that out some years back.

That Piecznick would say it on Alex is surprising.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
reply to post by jhn7537

Yeah buddy, he not only has a lot to say but he also has a lot of opinions and he is not a fan of Israel and it's current Gov't, YAHOOOO!!. And some say Alex Jones never covers Israel and Zionism

Btw, my signature agrees with your avatar

Well , before his divorce i hardly seen him cover such things in any true critical capacity. All you need to do to see this difference is look back on his older videos and articles.
edit on 31-1-2016 by everyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join