It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies under attack in counterterrorism training program

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS FOR EVERYBODY:

have you ever seen a starving, homeless, weather beaten person on the street? the lack of nutrition leads to hollowed out looking dark eyes. people stagger weakly when starving. their clothes become dirty and torn as homlessness becomes permanent.

now imagine an economic collapse in an ugly culture somewhere, a culture that would allow the poor to starve while the rich lived in palace castles with guards and great wealth. as the wealthy and government troops travelled the roads of this sad place, crowds of starving people would stumble at the convoys, grabbing for food or anything of value. a massive dollar devaluation, or a solar flare could easily create this.

in a state of massive inflation and outrageous food costs, these permanently poor, permanently homeless people would become dark masses, killing and eating each other and attacking the few remaining middle class citizens, just to survive.

as the federal security convoys patrol the streets, they are given a direct order: anytime the starving people, now known derisively as "ZOMBIES" approach your military convoy, or the compounds of any federal or elitist buildings or facilities, shoot to kill. men, women, children...americans... all look the same when they are starving, homeless zombies. they would be easy to kill...no longer human in the eyes of the shooters.

now would be a good time to create heartfelt, meaningful, sustainable culture. the zombie apocalypse is only one catastrophy away in any corporatized greed-based culture.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Like someone posted some cancer cells are immortal. heres a link www.smithsonianmag.com...

but anyway I will get back on subject the concept of creating a zombie. They found a killer fungus that eats ants brains and controls its actions. Imagine with enough time they might be able to unlock genetic traits of that fungus and then apply it to mammals. Basically they could cross species find the perfect fungus with the right genetic traits and cross breed it with a common fungus like say athletes foot. This fungus would then get into the blood stream and attack the brain of the person. This person could infect others by becoming violent biting ect yeah yeah we know that but what about this they die and the fungus creates more spores and spreads by the wind infecting more people by just inhaling a small percentage of it.

Yeah this is a fairy tale that would require a lot of work first off this fungus would need to cross breed with a species that becomes air born and a species of common athletes foot. The fungus would require consistent modification to get the desired results. It would have to act very fast, Allow minimal functions and basically overwrite the immune system. It would have to kill higher brain functions without totally killing the person which could be difficult because it would have to grow perfectly and only in certain spots of the brain

Ps please don't kill me for this, its a idea I'm not a medical professional or a geneticist so im probably wrong on a lot of it. But that's how I could see it being done. maybe they could have it attach to "weed" and once fire hits it the spores come out.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I can imagine genetically engineering some sort of disease that would essentially make "functional" rabid people that would attack, kill and perhaps even desire to eat the flesh (brains, anyone?) of uninfected humans. Seems like a good bio-weapon as long as you keep your own citizenry safe from exposure and/or provide immunization against it. Have to admit that putting some thought into such a scenario isn't as ridiculous as it might seem at first.

Moreover, it doesn't have to be violent zombies, it could just be some very virulent/contagious form of Ebola or pneumonic plague, which could spread like wild fire and require extreme prejudice in dealing with it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I agree. It seems more likely that they're just using the zombie excuse but as a Miami native im still really worried about the virus possibility after the incident that happened on Miami Beach. I've had a really bad recurring nightmare about them and im hoping neither of these come to fruition...Peace and Blessings!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbadazz

wow...thats a great anology...never thought of it that way!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I don't think there would be any other training exercise in the US where a force is openly attacking other Americans. If there are exercises like that, I'd like to see them.

Glad to oblige.

Here's one

A series of photos of the drills shows US troops with crowd control riot shields on the opposite side of actors portraying what can only be described as American citizens.

This is the same exercise, just more & bigger pictures.

In fact, according to this article, you could even get paid $20/hour to let them practice on you.

Back in the day, when I was in the Air Farce, we would periodically have just such training. I once got to smack the crap out of some security guys while playing the part of a frantic family member trying to get into the hospital to see my loved one. The best part was, they weren't allowed to smack me back!

I'm sure a quick search would turn up a plethora of such training excercises.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Religious zealots are brain dead. So, training to fight zombies seems logical.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You're kidding me.. I live in San Diego, we just put the house on the market and my best friends dad owns a trucking company here and he just had a huge trailer delivered for us to start loading!

Time to G.T.G.O!!!

I heard some conspiracies about a vaccine nasal spray. Yup, straight shot to the brain!

Beware folks!

May god bless you all!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

This has been going on for a while now. We have them at our training facility. We even have zombie T-Shirts. I find it weird that you find it weird we are shooting fantasy objects instead of actual pictures of people. Nothing wrong with a little change up is there?

I guess also, preparing for Natural Disasters to occur is another bad thing. People, wonder why the government is so secretive. People flip their ( you know what) at every little thing. Scientist tell you that a massive Earth Quake in the United States is past do. Government prepares for this quake and people start freaking out and get mad at the government because they are preapring for a natural disaster that scientist tell you will come at any time and we have no idea when.

We shoot at zombies for some fun, and the zombie apocolypse is about to happen. I mean what the hell.

edit on 19-9-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Posted yesterday on Fox News.....

Counter terrorism training to feature Zombies

I've said it before and i'll say it again.......when Zombie Sqaud says it, they are labelled as nutters.....when the authorities do it, its all fun and ok.

CX.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Greetings,

Read some replies but didn't see anything related to a "Zombie Gun", I remember reading about somewhere. Shoots powerful radiation waves, that when aimed at any "spined" creature, will damage enough but not all of the spine matter to a point where the creature remains alive like a zombie.

One of my favorite Dreamscape games was "House of the Dead", so I'm trained and ready. Guess it would be better with some real .45 Magnums, damn these pixels. Xenongod

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well then if your worried about a zombie apocolypse then I suggest looking for the right weapon to help you out such as this...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join