It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies under attack in counterterrorism training program

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I think you'll find that the excuse of Zombies is about as close as they can get to staging a fight against massive social unrest without making it completely obvious that this is what they are doing.

This is a training exercise to prepare for revolution. They are fighting Humans, not "Zombies", they just don't want to admit it and show the nation that they are preparing to take out their own citizens when the real collapse happens.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
seems like the movie Legion type layout inter dimensionals zapping into EMPTY preoccupied bodies that have VACATED and ASCENDED into NEW spiritual forms... Zombies I think they can become a reality and I also FEEL there has been animals re animated to test how well they interact after death. Its the catalyst many should consider- cosmic-artificial designed by man or other from -some exploration uncovering something in a cave below a water body -worst case global depopulation method??

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Zombies under attack in counterterrorism training program

usnews.nbcnews.com

MilitaryTimes.com on Sunday reported that California-based security firm HALO Corp. will incorporate training to fight the undead during its Oct. 29 to Nov. 2 Counter-Terrorism Summit expected to draw 1,000 military personnel, law enforcement officials, medical experts and government workers to the 44-acre Paradise Point resort island in San Diego’s Mission Bay.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Great Find Star and Flag! Its Starting to Look as Though they are Releasing a "Zombie" type Virus soon..Too many coincidences in the Recent News..This is a NEW CDC Zombie Comic..!! www.cdc.gov...#/page/1... Now are they or Are they not Pulling a Psy-op on us all?????

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
they are using the zombies excuse as a diversion!!!!

its possibly an exercise to de-humanise the soldiers/mercenaries into being able to pull the trigger...
train em for zombies...
spray some sort of bio-agent on the unruly population that makes them sluggish and unable to speak
social unrest by real people then is passed off as the "real deal zombie apocalypse"

making murder of fellow citizens like a recent zombie video game and "much fun"

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insearchofthetruth1987
they are using the zombies excuse as a diversion!!!!

its possibly an exercise to de-humanise the soldiers/mercenaries into being able to pull the trigger...
train em for zombies...
spray some sort of bio-agent on the unruly population that makes them sluggish and unable to speak
social unrest by real people then is passed off as the "real deal zombie apocalypse"

making murder of fellow citizens like a recent zombie video game and "much fun"

MAN IF THIS IS SO HADES WILL BE UPSET WITH THE CAUSERS OF ITS ACTIVITIES MIMICKED and may turn those playing with CREATOR ENERGIES into real servants of the neither realm... . smh

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

All I have to say is....what the F----???

Btw, guess whose TAX DOLLARS are funding this crap HALO Corp???
That's right! YOU ARE! Enjoy the Zombie Warfare

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The question is not whether zombies exist. The real question to ask yourself, is who is not a zombie? It's like terrorists, just another classification. Once you classify people as zombies, you can then justify taking certain actions against them. You can pass zombie laws. You can build zombie detention camps. You can start an eradication program to remove the zombies from the rest of the population, etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Now that's an interesting theory and it sounds more plausible than flesh-eating zombies straight out of a Hollywood film.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatOwl
The question is not whether zombies exist.

They don't...simply put, it is propaganda in the media. If the government makes people slowly believe there are zombies out there and a zombie Apocalypse will happen, then you get to use FEMA camps!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Given the timing of the event, it's clearly just a clever nod to Halloween.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It would be better to suit up Mr. Jesse Ventura in his Jungle Uniform he wore in the movie Predator, buy him an "Old Painless" Gatling gun, and send him off on a "zombie killing crusade"

Btw, I had no clue Jesse was a star in this movie. I learned this fact today while searching on Google

edit on 17-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
zombies are the perfect enemies to train against - they have no faith to offend no feelings to hurt and no purpose other than to kill. Also if you have ever seen a zombie training event people knowing it's a unrealistic scenario and act completely different. And there are many benefits to training in how to suppress a force that isn't shooting back and you want to destroy at the farthest distance possible.
edit on 17-9-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I swear more and more "Zombie" is a code word for "those in the know" to describe the "masses" of people most specifically the consumer "zombies" that the American populace has become...

Just sub out "zombie" for "American Citizen" or "masses" and it doesn't seem so silly after that...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A modified version of rabies that was fast acting would be plenty enough to cause zombie like effects. Scary? You bet. Plausible? Not really. Although I think a zombie outbreak would be one heck of a party, I dont think its ever going to happen.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 369821
A modified version of rabies that was fast acting would be plenty enough to cause zombie like effects. Scary? You bet. Plausible? Not really. Although I think a zombie outbreak would be one heck of a party, I dont think its ever going to happen.

There is a difference between what YOU think and what the mainstream MEDIA will make you think.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

They are fighting Humans, not "Zombies", they just don't want to admit it and show the nation that they are preparing to take out their own citizens when the real collapse happens.

Yet, they're fighting humans in every other scenario they have there (well, maybe not so much the cyber-security parts) and don't try to hide it at all. How does that make sense?

Seeing as how nobody else has done it, here's Halo's little promo video for the program:

They don't mention zombies, but they do mention additional "surprises".
I'd say the zombie thing is Halloween fun for security types.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Whats that suppose to mean? I dont watch the MSM. So that theory is out the window. I just dont think there will ever be a "Zombie" outbreak. At least not in my life time. And trust me, I'd love for it to happen. Starting in D.C......

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
some friends and i are going to play LEFT 4 DEAD paintball in a few months, this is where you are attacked by people dressed up to play as zombies and you have to escape a mock up town (loadsa of fun). they are probably going as well lol

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

My question is, WTF is a zombie anyway? Is it someone raised from the dead like in the "Thriller" video who is controlled by music and a funky beat ? Is it someone with a virus communicable by blood like in "28 days later"?
Is it an Mkultra Delta operative? (Obviously not but you see where I am going?) Is it someone who is hell bent on their own destructive agenda who cannot be bargained with or reasoned with in any way? This could describe anyone who doesn't agree with you. The word "criminal" is another adjective/noun that is dangerously all encompassing.

I freely admit that I drive like a bat out of hell. I speed each and every day. When everyone else is going 75-85 mph on the freeway I would probably cause an accident if I traveled at the posted speed limit. In the 20 years that I have been driving I have also never been the driver in an accident. Am I a criminal in the sense that I rape children? No. But I am a criminal nonetheless. What is scary about this is that the word "criminal" is easily defined: a person who commits a crime. That is just about everyone, except those who are so confined and regulated that they have no ability to commit a crime. If this weren't crazy enough, the word "zombie" has no clearly defined boundaries, i.e. what IS and IS NOT a "zombie."

It could just be fun for halloween time.......but I think it has a lot more to do with other things. I'm not trying to be a downer---but this seems so contrived. Can you imagine what people would be saying if zombies weren't such a big part of recent pop culture? I think it's a subtle way to get people to chuckle and disregard the obvious #storm around us, which isn't ALWAYS bad. Constant delusion isn't good either. Sigh.......

After watching the video segment about the attendance of former NSA and CIA director MH on halloween, does anyone know what Michael Aquino has been up to lately? I know it's off topic, but I was curious if he has been involved in anything besides his Temple of Set activities lately. I heard he moved from the SF area, but this was some time ago and not through the internet so I can't provide a source. Maybe he is in heaven now?

edit on 17-9-2012 by bangoli because: to add

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by detachedindividual

They are fighting Humans, not "Zombies", they just don't want to admit it and show the nation that they are preparing to take out their own citizens when the real collapse happens.

Yet, they're fighting humans in every other scenario they have there (well, maybe not so much the cyber-security parts) and don't try to hide it at all. How does that make sense?

Seeing as how nobody else has done it, here's Halo's little promo video for the program:

They don't mention zombies, but they do mention additional "surprises".
I'd say the zombie thing is Halloween fun for security types.

Okay, perhaps I should have worded it differently.

In other cases they are fighting a clear enemy, a foreign enemy or perhaps a terrorist group, in this case they are fighting fellow Americans, zombiefied or not. A zombie is not a traditional enemy, there is no motivation other than to kill or spread the infection. Instead of viewing them as victims, they're viewing them as an enemy.

I don't think there would be any other training exercise in the US where a force is openly attacking other Americans. If there are exercises like that, I'd like to see them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join