It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting caught on tape sept 2012...Over San Diego

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Another person with one opinion.

You don't know me and you have no idea of my motivations.

Don't even try it....You don't want my undivided attention...

Attention, you don't have ideas of my wants, you are in China and I am on the moon, that is how far you are away from knowing what I want.

Attention. Let me tell you the problem with the world today. It is taught from an early age - only respect those who earn your respect. That means you hate everybody. What do we do when we meet people? We confront them, there is no time to earn anything. So right off the bat you hate everybody in your mind.
edit on 17-9-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

That makes no sense...

Put the pipe down.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The problem with today's UFO videos are even if some are real - you'd never know - because there will always be a way someone can find to fake that video. Doesn't mean it's not real but there would have to be a situation that experts of video forensics can say this cannot be faked under any circumstances.

That's going to be very hard to get.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

The reason why it makes no sense to you is because you are a stuck up individual, you have no idea how to think outside the box. As I said before, you are a Hater.

Good thing that I know you hate me, you hate society, and you are just another hateful soul, like 90% of the rest of world.

Disrespect me? Yes you were taught to disrespect everybody you hateful soul.
edit on 19-9-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join