It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting caught on tape sept 2012...Over San Diego

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wish ATS would make people do an IQ test before posting topics and comments. God there's dumb people on here.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The fact that he was able to film this UFO screams HOAX.I find it odd that some guy on a plane turns on the camera & is able to capture a UFO jetting pass he window.

Its also funny his channel consist of so many UFO vids

Its also funny before the video, there is credits & a title. Then you add in the slowdown effects. That means some editing had to be made & its not raw footage.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Obvious fake. And a poor one at that. First, who films a planes wing flying through the clouds? Second, the pixels dont match, so thats the first indication of a fake. 3rd....even the OP knows its rubbish.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Its an attempt to get in the news, like another hoax channel (CBN).

People produce this garbage in the hope it will end up somewhere like here, where thousands of people will watch, and click on the adverts. Hoaxes = CASH, thats the incentive if you missed it.

Its 100% fake. Its one of the easiest hoaxes to do.
This isnt even a very good attempt, lots of warning signs throughout the whole...what, 10 seconds of footage.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't usually go into UFO threads, as 90% of the time the content is outright bunk. However, this week has brought forth some decent stories/articles/videos (ie-South Carolina), which is why I came to check this out.

Should have looked for a better link to click! If anyone thinks this is real, get your head checked. THIS VIDEO SUCKS! It has to be one of the worst attempts at a "UFO" video I've seen in a long time.

It seriously looks like they cut and pasted (horribly) a ufo looking object, added an animation in FLASH, threw in some white spots on Photoshop to make it look like it had lights, and pasted all this crap together in some free editing software computers come with.

TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

A bird faster than a jet? Seriously? Maybe Superman....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is the point where mods should either lock the thread, or move it to the correct forum....HOAX.

Im not holding my breath on either option.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
This is the point where mods should either lock the thread, or move it to the correct forum....HOAX.

Im not holding my breath on either option.

Not all of us are "CGI" experts.

I made no claim to it's authenticity.

I am trying to learn more about this subject.

I wish people could just debunk it without being rude.

I'm not holding my breath for either option...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's just as fake as these Hoax cgi videos "filmed" from an airline passenger seat:

The last video you don't see a "UFO" until the last 10 or 15 seconds, so skip through the video and save yourself some time.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

That last video was classic. He can zoom on the clouds, the wing and the engines and get it perfectly focused. Yet when it comes to the "UFO" its blurry, shaky and brief. Go figure. Why do people bother with this blatantly false crap? Never mind. Im on ATS, I know the answer.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 369821
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Why do people bother with this blatantly false crap? Never mind. Im on ATS, I know the answer.

Soooo, why do they?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
looks like an old-school star trek shuttle. or something.

Light balls front and back.
They never seem to be without this light characteristic.
I always say light balls form on the non metallic landing gear covers.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Let's get one thing nice and sparkling clear: not one of you debunkers has ANY idea whether this video is fake or not. All you're doing is taking advantage of the rare occasion that you get to pretend you're smarter than someone else by dismissing it out of hand. There's absolutely no way to prove with 100% certainty that its an intentional fake or hoax.

Good day sirs.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

And not a single one of you who believe this have any proof that this video is authentic. All youre doing is jumping at another chance to promote your belief that there are UFOs and Aliens. One video and its real. SMH. Ive seen 100s of videos, but not one yet that is PROVEN beyond a doubt to be authentic.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Let's get one thing nice and sparkling clear: not one of you debunkers has ANY idea whether this video is fake or not. All you're doing is taking advantage of the rare occasion that you get to pretend you're smarter than someone else by dismissing it out of hand. There's absolutely no way to prove with 100% certainty that its an intentional fake or hoax.

Good day sirs.

Some of us are not educated in CGI.

ATS has become hostile to people trying to learn.

The arrogance has become barely tolerable.

Why would anyone post a UFO video here just to be attacked?

You can debunk a video without being a total jerk.

edit on 17-9-2012 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Why don't you model better behavior towards fellow members so others can learn by example!?

Maybe a little sarcasm was involved, but we have to refer to the people who are going slower than the speed limit.

edit on 17-9-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I really hate to post UFO videos.

It's not my film. I just thought I would share it.

Great that you thought you would like to share something that you hate doing. Awesome!

I know why you did it.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

I really hate to post UFO videos.

It's not my film. I just thought I would share it.

Great that you thought you would like to share something that you hate doing. Awesome!

I know why you did it.

Another person with one opinion.

You don't know me and you have no idea of my motivations.

Don't even try it....You don't want my undivided attention...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Good day sirs.

Some of us are not educated in CGI.

ATS has become hostile to people trying to learn.

The arrogance has become barely tolerable.

Why would anyone post a UFO video here just to be attacked?

You can debunk a video with be a total jerk.

I totally agree with both of you. NOTHING is surden. If someday the real thing was in the sky, many forget to keep an open mind. Many even comment before watching the video, and even more people just read the first 3-4 comments, and decide upon that. Follow the majority is the safest thing... jeeez! People forget to seek the truth. Many are scared they get ridiculed asking questions, and we got a great example in this thread. Not everyone has seen the 1000+ videos before you. If you really want to know about something, stand by it and ask questions, even thou you might be wrong, everyone will learn from the experience.

If i find a video that shows a UFO, which imho is interesting, i would most likely post it here, so we all can have a look. I agree that many vids are easy to spot as fakes, but that requires experience, which you gather on sites like ATS.
It might be a new video-effect, and who knows, maybe somebody knows about it and can explain more. Maybe its an optical illusion, and i'm sure there are many photography- and aerial experts here on ATS that could offer some clues. Which might lead to a natural phenomenon. What i do know is, that none of us, are experts in extraterrestrial spaceships. We learn by sharing our thoughts and "expertise" with each other. Collaborative research. Sharing is caring.

Now, i am guy which have seen al sorts of video effects since the 70s. Been into computers since the 80s, and believe me the Commodore 64 computer was all about visual tricks and effects, just to push the limits further. This technology have evolved into the almost unbelievable. So all i can offer is my experience. Which i compare these videos with. The thing is, every video today can be faked into the unexplainable, and absolutely nobody would be able to know if its real or a hoax. Video-technology has come to a point where everything is possible, everything! If you are smart enough, you could fool the masses forever.

And that is why i, and maybe you too, might miss the real thing someday, on video. Because we forgot to keep our minds open.

Some people compete with each other in making the most convincing effects, then publish them on the web, cluttered with real images from some hiking trip. Then they sit back and watch how many "believers" they gather. The one with the most "believers", wins. It's a sport for some...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Another person with one opinion.

You don't know me and you have no idea of my motivations.

Don't even try it....You don't want my undivided attention...

Attention, you don't have ideas of my wants, you are in China and I am on the moon, that is how far you are away from knowing what I want.

Attention. Let me tell you the problem with the world today. It is taught from an early age - only respect those who earn your respect. That means you hate everybody. What do we do when we meet people? We confront them, there is no time to earn anything. So right off the bat you hate everybody in your mind.
edit on 17-9-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join