It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 - can be easily HOAXED here's how!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Many times I see videos like the one posted in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and think to myself, wow that can't be real it must be a HOAX...how can I replicate what that particular poster did, and how easy is it to do using software such as Adobe After Effects (I did this one with no particle plugins even!). So I did it and here is how.

First I downloaded the moon footage, then brought it into the program. Then I created a UFO using a basic sphere shape, then added some radial blur, and then duplicated that layer and laid it on top of the original shape. Then I animated the opacity of the "UFO" over the entire duration of the footage to make it appear as though the "UFO" was "pulsing"...by reducing the opacity, and then bringing it back up over time. Here's a screenshot of the project opened with the "UFO" enlarged:

Then I brought that animated "UFO pulsating" clip into the original footage, and animated it along a path...here's a screenshot of that:

And voila! There you have a UFO coming from the moon! All done and rendered in about thirty minutes! Here's the final result with just one "UFO" flying from the moon:

And here's the video I made just by copying that layer of the "UFO" and moving the animation paths around...though you could also alter the opacity (transparency), path, and speed of the pulsing too if you want to make more layers and make it much more complex like the original video in the thread I took the raw footage from.

So you see, it's not that hard to do, and I didn't even use any particle plugins to make those videos. Also I hardly spent any time doing them and in my opinion they look really, really close to the original footage...just add some filters...spend some time animating and you too can make realistic moon "UFO"s ...!

Sorry if I put this in the wrong place mods...or I hope I don't get in trouble for posting my purposely hoaxed videos to prove how easy it is to do it...and to show that I believe the original video in question is most definitely a hoax (in my opinion of course!).

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I am peretty sure that if there wus UFO 's on the moon we wood know bout it in da mainstream media.

Kind-a-stoopid really some people to fink dat there would be UFO base on the moon.

Thanks for posting an antidote to the madness.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Yes the main stream media would never lie to us.

And above all, they are the height of authority when it comes to the UFO phenomena.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
I am peretty sure that if there wus UFO 's on the moon we wood know bout it in da mainstream media.

Kind-a-stoopid really some people to fink dat there would be UFO base on the moon.

Thanks for posting an antidote to the madness.

Thanks! I just wanted to show how easy it is to make these vids...if I had more time I could have duplicated more layers and animated the "UFO"s more and added some blur to make them more like the original vid...but meh...I figured that was good enough!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

just like U Tube hoaxers who are after hits?

same old same old.

You really think that we would not know about a UFO base on the moon , especially if it could be viewed through a telescope?

really, think about that for a minute. take a deep breath, relax and put it into perspective.

edit on 16-9-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Brilliant.

In fact so brilliant, yours looks better than the original.

Are you sure this is fake???

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I can only pray that this curtails the 51st post of "ufos flying out of sun! we're all gonna die!!!"
At some point, hasn't everyone here seen these videos a thousand times and realized it's not
alien ships?

I mean hell, I totally believe intelligent alien species are out there, and even that they have
greatly influenced our civilizations, and may in fact be here now (hello shut downs of nuclear silos),
but damn people. let's not be gullible.
edit on 16-9-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

It's hard for me to believe any of these moon ufo videos anyway. There are just too many people all over the world with telescopes and internet access that watch the moon these days. It would be a HUGE a deal and and be all over the net and news in no time flat if they were real. Good job Auto.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
OP, thanks for giving a lot of folks a dose of reality with respect to Youtube videos. Someone posts a video of "mysterious" lights and the gullible take it as gospel. Amazing what someone can do in only thirty minutes.

That said, I'm sure someone is going to think your video is reality!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ive been calling hoax all day. Yet Im getting reamed for being "close minded" This thread just proved my point. Computer, a little work from a 12 year old a Viola-you got aliens. TA-DA!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
OP, thanks for giving a lot of folks a dose of reality with respect to Youtube videos. Someone posts a video of "mysterious" lights and the gullible take it as gospel. Amazing what someone can do in only thirty minutes.

That said, I'm sure someone is going to think your video is reality!

Yea, I see this type of stuff all the time so I figured I would try my hand at it...and yea I hope nobody thinks it's real..heh still have the saved project file on my comp (better back it up in case the MIB comes for me lol!) Though I have to say that there are a few vids that I have seen that are really almost impossible to fake for sure...and continue to believe that there are real UFOs and aliens out there no doubt...just not all over ytube heh! Cheers!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2012 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
NICE TRY BUDDY! I know them there aint no fake ufo pictuamajigers. Ill be sleepin with my dagum varmit gun tonight?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Nicely, could take that one and drop it on a layer with a mask and animate a path would look really interesting.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

I can only pray that this curtails the 51st post of "ufos flying out of sun! we're all gonna die!!!"
At some point, hasn't everyone here seen these videos a thousand times and realized it's not
alien ships?

I mean hell, I totally believe intelligent alien species are out there, and even that they have
greatly influenced our civilizations, and may in fact be here now (hello shut downs of nuclear silos),
but damn people. let's not be gullible.
edit on 16-9-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

So to recap what you just said:
You believe in intelligent alien species and in FACT you consider that perhaps they even had a huge influence over Humanity however.....when it comes to them being on the Moon is where the nonsense starts?

Am I understanding your position?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 369821
Ive been calling hoax all day. Yet Im getting reamed for being "close minded" This thread just proved my point. Computer, a little work from a 12 year old a Viola-you got aliens. TA-DA!

Give me the proper software and I can put a man on Mars right now.
So.....what does that prove? That this can only be faked or.....that it can never be true?

You see, one does not negate the other. Not when it comes to possibilities.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I see your point no doubt, but it doesn't negate the fact that there are people out there who can, and do put up such videos that are fake, and other people just blindly accept them without questioning rationally whether they can logically be ruled out as fakes...which is why people like me try to duplicate them if we can to show others that yes, you can fake vids quite easily.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ALL videos can be recreated using computer generated imaging software. This in no way proves that any given video (of UFOs or whatever) is a hoax. Ffs just stop.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
reply to post by Human_Alien

I see your point no doubt, but it doesn't negate the fact that there are people out there who can, and do put up such videos that are fake, and other people just blindly accept them without questioning rationally whether they can logically be ruled out as fakes...which is why people like me try to duplicate them if we can to show others that yes, you can fake vids quite easily.

Oh, indubitably. I agree.

I just have a hard time allowing others---- who have their own personal doubts on matters such as this----to vicariously put their doubt onto someone else.

Let me try that again.

Just because someone can't understand//accept something doesn't mean it automatically reduces the veracity of what contradicts their comfort zone.

Popular belief is no longer.

We've played by those rules long enough and we're done. If anything popular belief has limited our ability to think independently and grow. Popular belief has stymied us long enough. The way we've been collectively learning has lead us into the dark ages.

Times are changing. We're entering the light and it's time to move and start thinking on our own.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
one thread is plenty, please add to existing.

here

new topics

top topics

join