It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea's from the Oz.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
After being at ATS for over a year now the stars in the night sky have always intrigued me...What's out there, are we alone...so many questions so little answers....

Well last night my mind just exploded with so many more questions..

I'll describe the situation....It was about 7.00pm and I was having my usual after dinner cigga...sitting on my front lawn enjoying the night air....

I looked up directly at the constellation orion..And to my delight I saw a sattellite tracking due south over the night sky...

I screamed at the wife to bring the camera, she came speeding out but said there was no film....always the way (explained later)...My wife and I watched the satellite for about 3 minutes...After two minutes or so lisa asked me what those squiggley lines were shooting around the moving satellite....I looked harder to see faint light trails doing corkscrews and whirleys all around the moving satellite...

This went on for about 30 seconds..untill the satellite was no longer visible from our postion.

Now I am not going to speculate what I saw....A year ago I wouldn't have looked twice at the damn thing...

That night I went to bed as usual..no difference there...but I had nightmares all night...(the nightmares)My father was actually taken over by an alien...similar to how the cockroach uses the human in MIB..The alien came out of dad and as poking me in the back....I couldn't see it....As I woke up I realised my 15 month old boy was poking me in the back (4:30am)...I couldn't get back to sleep.. shaking from such vivid images..

Could this all be coincidence...

What I think I am trying to say is that ATS has given me a new way of thinking about things....As to the camera incident..it really did happen.. I know alot of people say yeah yeah your making this whole crap up...me being one of those people...but sometimes cercumstances are beyond our control, and sometimes you gotta just take peoples word for things.

I will certainly in the future take peoples sightings a little more seriously..

Your thoughts guys?

Chris

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You saw a something in the sky no doubt. I belive you had the dreams because you were thinking about what you saw before you went to bed. I do not know any thing about what you saw, but i believe you.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
"I looked harder to see faint light trails doing corkscrews and whirleys all around the moving satellite..."

What was the quality of light like? Could it be that what you both saw was the result of straining your eyes against the back ground darkness (if it was dark)? You did n`t see it initially until "I looked harder", I know I`ve had to blink and look twice when I`ve thought I`ve seen something.

Like the Pizza Lover said the dreams are just a result of your imagination working overtime.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I totally agree with you guys....I was thinking about greenies from space so I dreamed about them.... there is no doubt about that....And it sucks really because now I am very restless at night.. My wife even found me around the other way in bed (feet where my head usually lays).

Cassini about the lights around the sattelite....There were there alright plain as day.. I looked away and looked back they were still there....

Guys I don't want to make much of this..Cause I don't think it is worthy of research...I just wanted to make a point that I now put alot more seriousness into reports of UFO activity and abductions and such.. It has opened my mind further to the possibility of contact and ET life.

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by OzChris]

top topics

join