It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-US protesters at US embassy in London + EDL to screen movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Knock off projector and sound system on a council estate perhaps?

The sad thing is, they will find a way.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

An Israeli Embassy spokesperson said: “It is appalling to see the flag of Israel abused by thugs who stir up violence and tension between communities. Israel’s flag is a symbol of the 2000 year struggle of the Jewish people against racism and should not be manipulated by racists or extremists of any kind.”

The EDL probably think it makes them look less racist, or something, I seriously doubt they have any real ties with Israel, heck, half of them probably thought it was a pentagram, lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Given the IQ of the average EDL member (probably less than their shoe size) the film will probably need subtitles along the lines of "uggh uggh-hu ugga-buuuga uggh uggh" so they can understand it, but hopefully it'll kick off and the police can knock some sense into the idiots via morse code to the brain via a truncheon

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well I can see we are all pretty 'like' minded.
I think the EDL and Islamic extremists are peas in a pod, they enjoy discord.
The EDL, do just want to screen the movie to get a reaction and incite hate, the same reason that Islamic extremists will want the movie aired (IMO)
I understand what JohnPhoenix is saying 'the film should be shown en-mass to every country' so that people can see it for what it is, but I don’t think they will. I think individual groups have made their minds up and using it as an excuse.
The EDL will screen the movie, whether it be publicly or privately I’m not sure, then there will be an attempt at 'London riot's part 2' (thanks CX)
If the 2 sides clashed by rights the police should arrest anyone who is excessively violent and whoever arranges the screening.

thanks for the video woogleuk, that does sum up EDL members, unfortunately I no a few members of the northeast branch of EDL (most are in prison at the moment) and they just see the violence and racism as fun and something to do, they don’t have any future goals or hopes other than to incite hatred.

In regards to who runs or is in charge of the EDL, they are broken into branches around Britain, a lot of members are from football factories (football hooligans). Branches are run by different individuals. There’s obviously a puppet master but the EDL have supposed links with the BNP, Golden dawn and NDL.

Thanks for your thoughts

Sources:en.wikipedia.org...
nextgenerationlabour.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join