It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaghetti

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by davidsander

Perhaps you should just be thankful that you are not going without a meal....there are a lot of folks in this world that would love to have those sticky noodles.

I can remember many evenings as a kid when I went to bed hungry....not a fun experience at all let me tell ya!

Probably why I'm not much of a picky eater as an adult.

Also, I hate to break it to you...but, life will probably get a lot tougher for ya down the road so try not to sweat the small stuff. It will help keep you a little bit more sane in these insane times.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

life is hard?? you don't say! I've lived the first 1/3 of my life, so ya, I know its hard.

Also, when your living with a neurotic christian who can't cook, life sucks.

and there not just sticky noodles folks, we've had spaghetti 2 times since ive moved back in here, the first time , the noodles were sticky and undercooked, this last time they came out mushy and over cooked, Im talking about principles here. Im talking about when you've got the damn noodles, you cook them to the best of your ability, you don't just slop it around and hope it comes out right, yeesh

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
First World problems, they suck don't they....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Lol interesting, I hate soft noodles. My mom does spaghetti pretty well, but the noodles that she makes is terrible because she overheats it and it becomes too soft and sticky, so I'd do that by myself. I leave it heating for around 2 minutes and that's all, the noodles would detach from its self but it wont be too sticky.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear of such abuse to your pasta noodles. Nobody should EVER run cold water on pasta! Does she not know that it takes all the flavor off and makes the noodles sticky!?

I make my own homemade pasta and the only thing I "rinse" my noodles with is EVOO (extra virgin olive oil).

I don't know how she thinks she is saving energy by ruining pasta!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join