It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Russia Today] Crux condom in Assange assault case lacks his DNA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Don't know why this got posted a bit too early. If wrong section, sorry.

This just broke from RT

A ripped condom given to Swedish police by one of Julian Assange’s accusers does not contain the WikiLeaks founder’s DNA, forensic scientists have reportedly found.

In a 100-page document shown to Assange’s lawyers, it was revealed that the torn prophylactic, having been examined by staff at two forensic laboratories, did not bear conclusive evidence that Assange had ever worn it, the Daily Mail reported on Sunday.

Assange’s lawyers said the lack of DNA evidence on the condom, which was allegedly used during a supposed August 2010 sexual assault, indicates that a fake one could have been submitted.

Full story
rt.com...
edit on 16/9/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Seems that the spin they put on the broken condom farce, back in the days, are going to fall apart now.

Did'nt the condom break? And then she kept it?

This is getting too ridicules.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
More crap. The guy was framed for leaking out the dirty little secrets certain people dont want in the lime light. Plain and simple

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 369821

I totally agree with you. Just wondering where this condom came from. Sounds like somebody planted it to further the smear campaign against Assange.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

Dont know where it came from, but its kind of odd. Hes getting investigated for the whole leaking secrets to the public and then all of a sudden hes a rapist? Come on. People cant be that gullible.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kloejen
Don't know why this got posted a bit too early. If wrong section, sorry.

This just broke from RT

A ripped condom given to Swedish police by one of Julian Assange’s accusers does not contain the WikiLeaks founder’s DNA, forensic scientists have reportedly found.

In a 100-page document shown to Assange’s lawyers, it was revealed that the torn prophylactic, having been examined by staff at two forensic laboratories, did not bear conclusive evidence that Assange had ever worn it, the Daily Mail reported on Sunday.

Assange’s lawyers said the lack of DNA evidence on the condom, which was allegedly used during a supposed August 2010 sexual assault, indicates that a fake one could have been submitted.

Full story
rt.com...

I wonder if it even had her DNA on it? It would not surprise me in any way about these bogus claims.....

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I will simply repost what I said in the other thread... but this one was first so I'm posting it here.

This whole case is a joke to begin with....

that being said, isn't this "rape" charge all about him NOT using a condom and having consensual sex?

Why would you expect his DNA on a condom he was accused of not wearing.. hence "rape"?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is old news. The condom didn't have her dna on it either.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How can anyone not know this is bogus just from this story alone? WHO THE HECK KEEPS A USED CONDOM?! Chick is either super creepy and Julian needs a restraining order or tptb must really think we are THAT stupid.

This did happen a while back, yes? Am I remembering that correctly or did it happen more recently and I am just overreacting?
edit on 16-9-2012 by angrymomma because: Reading comprehension!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Totally agree. She must be very sick indeed. But i am afraid that there will still be people out there not seeing through the smear campaign. This is 100% political, and the goal is to shut Assange up.

reply to post by PsykoOps

Where was that reported? I must have missed it. Do you have a link ?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Also even if the condom did have Assange's DNA it could have even have been ripped after the event by the accusers.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

I cant remember where I read it. It was months ago. I can have a look when I get back home from work.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
How can anyone not know this is bogus just from this story alone? WHO THE HECK KEEPS A USED CONDOM?! Chick is either super creepy and Julian needs a restraining order or tptb must really think we are THAT stupid.

This did happen a while back, yes? Am I remembering that correctly or did it happen more recently and I am just overreacting?
edit on 16-9-2012 by angrymomma because: Reading comprehension!!!!

We ARE that stupid unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So its possible.. if the chick was creepy enough? It somehow rings a bell about a blue dress

If it worked for a POTUS, why not Assange? ... they are getting really sloppy

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

Of course she kept it. All professionals keep equipment that dosnt work properly. Shes in it for the money. Lol Yes I kept his used broken rubber in case I can claim off it. lol What a joke this case is. Scraping the barrel is the term I think. lol Diplomatic immunity for a broken rubber. I wonder if I can use that excuse? I fancy moving to a nice warm south american country lol

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
note to self: find time to put on a condom when i'm busy raping swedish chicks

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

haha, the shiny mints must have been blinding ...
or maybe misunderstood the Meaning of life

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Like we needed more convincing that Assange was being scapegoated.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i was raped, no wait it was a broken condom, no wait it was consensual sex with a broken condom,, GET THE DAMN STORY STRAIGHT lol, didnt the chick used to work for cia as well as a secretary or something. at this point i dont think that the government believes we are stupid,,, they KNOW we are that stupid and are just seeing how stupid lol

and doesnt everyone save all their used condoms to make scrap books, i know i do!
edit on 18-9-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 369821
reply to post by kloejen

Dont know where it came from, but its kind of odd. Hes getting investigated for the whole leaking secrets to the public and then all of a sudden hes a rapist? Come on. People cant be that gullible.

more like stupid, not gullible. the "sheeple" dont even care that he was releasing all this stuff they only see "rapist" and scream for his balls to be cut off.

even in the conspiracy world how many people actually went through and looked at all the wikileaks stuff? can you name any non conspiracy person that would have even looked at anything unless it was on the MSM?

new topics

top topics

join