It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's weak 'war' on terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

So no quotations which means yes someone needs to stop lying.

Back to the weak obama and his weak war on terror and his weak defenders who want ot talk about everything but the topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by sonnny1

What do you want him to do? Drop a bomb? I really don't get it.

He already dissed Egypt of not being a true ally, which seems to be a warning to me.

Again, hes had four freekin years, to actually do something,to formulate a plan, to do something NO other President has done. To actually change minds, and hearts, to at least meet the problem head on, but not as a WARMONGER. He could have done more, but hasn't. And this recent episode, of his continued failures, show just how much, he doesn't DESERVE 4 more years. Personal Kill lists? Check. NDAA? Check. Continue the Patriot Act? Check. And people called Bush a Warmonger.

He should have cut aid, immediately, to ANY country, that couldn't control its populations. That would have been a great start.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Obama needs to not coddle these Nations, that harbor groups of extremists, That will use Anything as a crutch, to promote violence against America, or the West.

I have an honest question. Why do you believe Obama has any actual power?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Back to the weak obama and his weak war on terror and his weak defenders who want ot talk about everything but the topic.

Obama is weak, placed in office because the USA is tired of fighting wars that the people have lost faith in.
Compared to wars from our past, this has been almost bloodless. The truth is, as soon as we show weakness and back down. As soon as we relent, we will show our resolve. It will open the doors to a lot more Terroristic ( A Bushisim) factions to attack the USA in one way or another. Weather is sovereign nations on foreign land, or The homeland its self.

link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
reply to post by sonnny1

Obama needs to not coddle these Nations, that harbor groups of extremists, That will use Anything as a crutch, to promote violence against America, or the West.

Even with the strings attached, he has power.

Honest answer.

link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

I have a question too. Why does he want to get re-elected so badly?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Seems to me the MIC has found something that can put us on a "war" footing in perpetuity. Something that generates more targets when more enforcement is implemented. Something that can never be "won" and can be sustained forever opening up the nations treasure to a constant drain.

Let us face something. The War on Terror can never be won, ever. As long as there is one person out there with 10 bucks and a will and knowledge to blow something up out of frustration or reason there will always be justification.

Terrorism is a tactic period. We have been into this "War on Terror" for over a decade now and have we made any progress at all? Do we see any light at the end of the tunnel? Are there less "terrorists" now than when we started?

These questions ought to give people a clue. This "War on Terror" is never meant to be won but only sustained. President Bush? President Obama? Possibly President Romney? It won't matter in the end because I would wager at the end fo 20 years from now we will STILL be fighting without an endgame in sight. 30 years? 50? When will it end?

It won't and any figurehead President we have to "lead" this country will make no difference. The MIC will have its funds to wage war on any one or any thing it sees as a threat. The People be damned... there are "terrorists" at the gates.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Here's your quote. Stop lying Neo, you know what you believe.

There is no such thing as the "military industrial complex" come on now think got to have an industrial base to have complex and since everything is made in China or the Eu that phrase is BS for anti corporate marxists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by talklikeapirat

I have a question too. Why does he want to get re-elected so badly?

Obviously, he HAS power, and wants to keep it.........

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Here is another "bushism" within 1 decade we went from fighting radical Islamic terrorism to aiding them(Libya.Egypt)

The last guy fought it the current guy gets on his knees and beleives in appeasement.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

This thread is the topic That thread is another topic that has jack to do with Obamas weak war on terror.

edit on 16-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

What would you like Obama to do? Invade a small 3rd world nation and claim their natural resources for corporate America?
reply to post by cartenz

Typical left-wing diversionary tactic, start talking about corporations and natural resources. The only natural resources I would like Obama to stand up for, are American LIVES. In addition, it would be nice if Obama "changed" and grew a backbone, but he has as much chance of that as I do of winning the lottery, and I've never bought a ticket.Furthermore, Obama got us into this mess, by supporting the Muslim brotherhood in their overthrow of the Egyptian and Libyan governments. We HAD a strong ally in Egypt, and he blew that, Why any nation that we claim to be allies with, would ever trust us again, I don't know. He has made a mess of the US, and now he's made a bigger mess of the Middle East. However, you keep on drinking that Obama cool aid. It will eventually poison you. Lemmings to the sea, that is what Obama supporters are.........

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Only at ATS is Obama a warmonger one day by sending forces to the Gulf, ordering the surge in Afganistan, sending Marines to Australia, Special Forces to help take out the LRA, expanding drone strikes against terrorist targets, entering the conflict in Libya, supporting the rebels in Syria and sending the SEALS to kill Bin Laden to suddenly he is weak and does nothing. You people just talk to talk. You are so intent on trying push your own agenda you end up jumping back and forth on the same issue. How is anybody suppose to take anything you say seriously?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No, he has not. But he seems to play his role pretty good, if you still believe that.

The “New Middle East” project was introduced publicly by Washington and Tel Aviv with the expectation that Lebanon would be the pressure point for realigning the whole Middle East and thereby unleashing the forces of “constructive chaos.” This “constructive chaos” –which generates conditions of violence and warfare throughout the region– would in turn be used so that the United States, Britain, and Israel could redraw the map of the Middle East in accordance with their geo-strategic needs and objectives.

GR article 2006

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Breaking: Obama Set To Bailout Egypt

On 9/11 U.S. Ambassador’s Corspe Dragged Through Streets, Obama Goes To Vegas

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Here is another "bushism" within 1 decade we went from fighting radical Islamic terrorism to aiding them(Libya.Egypt)

The last guy fought it the current guy gets on his knees and beleives in appeasement.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
reply to post by sonnny1

Even with the strings attached, he has power.

Honest answer.

from my point of view, semantics makes this statement true in a way but it's so limited that one has to beg the question could it even really be considered?

if i'm mistaken, could you describe a little about the types of power you think he has?
The role of president has changed imo.
he is 'elected' through organized networks where money decides what he will do with the power.
on top of that he is fed advice and inclined to make decisions based on what he is told by whom.

I mean, I think if he actually wanted to use that power in a way that didn't go with the agenda, they would simply off him and find the next person to sign the dotted line.

or is that just conspiracy thinking?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Obama never apologized to the world,

You are absolutely correct! The country that he has neglected the most, the United States, will never get one.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I had no problems with bush, he was a good president from a defensive standpoint. he did manage to set the economy spiraling with his pro outsourcing movement. But damn it he had a backbone. We were attacked and he shoved our collective boots where the sun don't shine. Obama needs to grow a set and fast, or he wont get another four. Maybe this is his ace up his sleeve? just when voter confidence in him is at an all time low, tip his hand and go all out on terrorism. He would secure his nomination for sure.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

All the same members , gathering into the same tired threads, spoutin BS.

None of you give a Rats Azz bout events in the ME.

Lets call this thread for what it is.

Smear Obama over what is seen as some misplayed policy , so a HammerHead , GOP, named Romney can bring Butterflies and Rainbows into the US.

The only Lies told, are the Lies you tell yourself, to Promote a man who made Billions Destroying America.

Romney the Destroyer.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No, he's part of the show and so is Romney. No matter who wins come November, if the ones really pulling the strings are not hindered, it will cost more american lives, and libyan lives, and syrian and iranian lives...

New Middle East

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join