It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satans Kingdom on Earth - Talmudic Zionism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
just surfing the web recently, hopping from one video to another, when I came across the below video. Having watched it, I am not quite sure what to think of it. It seems extremely offensive and anti-Semitic, but being a "Gentile" myself, I also find it offensive. Please watch and let me know what you think. I would especially like to hear some of our Jewish members speak about the Talmud and how and why it is used in Judaism. I have not read it myself and do not know its significance in practice of Judaism.

edit on 16-9-2012 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Its to bad tonight is the jewish new year i would have ripped this thread apart as i have other anti talmud/jewish threads. If you anyone looking at this thread wanted to know the truth about these allegations pls do your research. United we stand divided we fall.

If anyone has questions about the talmud please message me i can translate verses in a snap, and prove wrong these allegations against the talmud and torah.

Happy NewYear!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
happy new year tikkun, I did not know it was Jewish new year today. I'd probably hold off posting this video having known that. Anyway, I'm glad you can translate the Talmud for us. can you give us some examples of how it has been mistranslated in the past to put an anti-Semitic spin on it?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

My enemies enemy is my friend. Never forget this truism. The ones making the video are using one enemy against the other to create division against the one that is not the enemy of mankind. Keep in mind that Christ stood against the "Experts" in the law as well, alongside humanity. The Moneychanger, High Priests and the builders (Masons) who reject the Chief Cornerstone are the same fallen souls that are described as not being of the Father God, but from their Father Satan. He called them pretenders who were not true Jews. The video would like you to believe that the average Jew is in league with Christians to overthrow the world. In reality, the Moneychangers, High Priests and the Builders are behind the video to play their own enemy against the other. Who is the true enemy? Not the average citizen of either Israel, America or any other nations. The leaders are in positions of power for a reason. God put them there because they are currently on trial to find their true hearts. The NWO is produced by these three groups from Rome, around the world and within the banking cartels.

Matthew 3 explains this. When the Pharisees and Sadducees came to John the Baptist to be baptized, John told them this:

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

John refused them baptism. This is a foreshadowing of Acts 24 when Paul said that both the righteous and wicked would be raised to judgment before Christ at the Day of the Lord. All 7 billion of us are here for the final trial. Revelation 1:7 shows this. When John says, "Who warned you to flee the coming wrath," he was referring to water putting out fire. They will not receive new life (Baptism - Immersion in the water) after this one ends in their judgment. This is the end for them. How does Christ arrive? He comes in the Spirit to bring mankind the Holy Spirit. Not by power; not by might, but by my Spirit says the Lord. No war on Christ's behalf. It's the Spirit that moves mankind to make the enemy the footstool. After this, Christ rules 1000 years. He comes in our clouds (Confusion) and is revealed. Faith becomes fact.

Those who are enemies of Christ are the true enemies of all mankind. They are the fallen beings from Genesis 6. Jude 1 echos Enoch 1 in the fact that they lost their dwelling in heaven for mortal bodies. They corrupted mankind and were locked here for 70 generations. That last generation has 7 years left. A generation is one degree of precession of the earth. 26000 divided by 360 is 72.222. Enoch was taken at around 950. The judgment of 70 generations is 70 times 72.222 and equals approximately 5055 years. Depending on God's timing with Enoch and the start of the judgment clock, we are here now. To know for sure, we need to know the last generation when the fig tree blooms. Matthew 24 gives us this and the date is 1948. Add 72 to this number and you get 2020. Matthew also says these days would be cut short or no flesh would survive. That allows us to use a Hebrew Generation of 70 years and arrive at 2018. Again, my opinion and not necessarily fact.

I believe a peace plan with the Jews will start in December. After this, it will be broken in 2015 and the Antichrist revealed. That's my opinion. Read about it from Psalms 111-118. 115 is 2015 and each Psalm is a year on that clock. Again, I may be wrong but this is what I see from my studies.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

edit on 16-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've watched the video. While there is a lot I could say, for now I will say this:

Sometimes the amount of misunderstanding and blind hatred in this world makes me very sad.

That's all for now.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
oh my hatred and "evil" in religion? An undeserved sense of superiority in it too? well... who would a thunk it

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am still waiting for someone to debunk the claims that Talmud is racist and oppressive to "Gentile." Just a quick google search gives me these passages:

Yebamoth 98a: All gentile children are animals
Gittin 57a: says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement"
Baba Kamma 113a: Jews may use lies to circumvent Gentiles

the list is long and I'd rather not type this hateful stuff. Someone, please, tell me this is not what Talmud teaches.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Anti-Judaism is ancient. And it has nothing to do with what is actually in the Talmud or other Rabbinic writings; rather, it has to do with what Judaism is in it's essence - in it's metaphysics.

Wherever you go in the ancient world you find a metaphysics that supports either monism or polytheism; either the absolute essence - the worship of the Godhead - or a worship of various deities, which implies a moral relativism.

The Jew have always been different. The Greeks noticed that, and so Antiouchus Ephiphanes IV demanded that the Jews in Judea be prohibited from studying Torah, observing the Sabbath or performing circumcision; they all conflicted with Hellenistic rationalism; what is the Torah, but a book of "myth"? Why do they rest for a day - these people are lazy!; and why do they mutilate a male child's penis???

The Greeks knew of course what Judaism represented, in social terms at least. But they had no respect for it.

Judaism as it's core worship a God that is interactive; Abraham Joshua Heschel described this God's relationship with man as anthropotropic, a relationship in which God turns to man, as opposed to theotropism, which sees man turning towards God; Judaism worships a deity who commands specific rules of conduct; the Jewish God is not God as he is in himself, but the creator God who communicates his will to mankind, who cares about THIS world; His will is essentially adumbrated in the 10 commandments, all of which emphasize a metaphysics that enunciate unity within the context of multiplicity. Judaism is thus a religion which is highly symbolic at it's core, which see's this world as "praising" God - as referencing back to it's source. Abraham Joshua Heschel described this as the "meaning beyond the mystery", and that is an especially poignant description of Judaism. It's a religion which adds to the world. It adds by removing the insensitivity of the foreskin; it adds by imposing mans moral sensibility on natures moral neutrality; Most of all, Judaism adds by sanctifying the passions; by forcing the passions to abide by the illumination of reason.

Mystery always exists, but it is not given primacy in Judaism, as it was in Greco-Roman religion, i.e. in the cults of Dionysus/Bacchus; in the Elusian mysteries and other mystery cults; The mysterious is essentially a private affair; everyone experiences and witnesses the mystery in his own being, but that is not the end intended by God; mystery is a withdrawal from the world; meaning is God's being invested within the world. Meaning is collective; something which all mankind can come together and know; mystery is completely private. Hence, meaning is a supplement to the mystery of creation.

As for the Talmud itself; there are strange things in it, some of which make little sense by our modern standards of rationality, but it is no way shape or form "satanic" and anyone who says that is engaged in a perennial smear campaign of Judaism; why do they lie and misrepresent Judaism? I don't know. It's clearly an evil thing to do. Knowing already the susceptibility of westerners to succumb to 'antisemitism', they take advantage of this emotional weakness in man and attempt to connect Judaism to Jews in positions of power, as if there were a continuity between Orthodox Judaism and liberal Jews, when the idea in itself is a logical absurdity.

It should take very little analysis to debunk this contention. But, people who want to be convinced of this will be convinced. All we can hope is that more people do the sensible thing and educate themselves before they subscribe to such a corrosively insidious creed.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What bothers me is all the Christians who believe that their God really did condone this thought process and the acts and deeds perpetrated because of it. They still worship the God of atrocities, and defend these actions, because the Hebrew's neighbors were ungodly devil worshipers that needed to be killed, horrifically.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

They still worship the God of atrocities, and defend these actions, because the Hebrew's neighbors were ungodly devil worshipers that needed to be killed,

They were devil worshippers; the worship of Ba'al and Astharoth was similar to the ecstatic cults of asia minor, with sabazios, dionysus etc.

People who worship a god who commandeers control of the conscious mind - and so propels them into the most immoral and perverse behavior, are simply dangerous.

What the Jewish God hated, apparently, was this irrational worship of the passions, which led to great evils in society.

horrifically.

Since when is war not horrific?

Regardless of your qualms with the Jewish God, what he commanded - righteousness - and the love of righteousness, which necessitates the hatred of evil, is preferable to the irrational ecstatic cults of the Canaanites and Philistines who epitomized all that was unjust in ancient society.

It's an ancient issue; should one turn a blind eye to evil? Should evil be left on its own to survive and thrive? And so hurt others? Seduce others to partake in it?? Or, does one take a harsh stand against evil?

Personally, I find the concept of "loving your enemy" to be obnoxious, purposeless and ultimately harmful to the interests of the social collective; if someone, or some aspect of society is a detriment, action must be taken against them (not necessarily murder).

Thus, in my mind, it is a greater to evil to "love your enemy" and thus enable him to continue on in his evil, then to oppose him;

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Don't worry I'm not a Christian. I despise all religions, like yours apparently, that judge people, and in fact entire societies as unworthy of existence based on some bronze age tribal god that was used to justify their barbaric wars.

Devil worshipers indeed! Pfft! There is nothing more evil than some of the things that were commanded by the god of the Hebrews.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

You're an ignoramus.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Don't worry I'm not a Christian. I despise all religions, like yours apparently, that judge people, and in fact entire societies as unworthy of existence based on some bronze age tribal god that was used to justify their barbaric wars.

Devil worshipers indeed! Pfft! There is nothing more evil than some of the things that were commanded by the god of the Hebrews.

Wow. How enlightened of you to condemn a group of people or a person who does not agree with you. It violates the T n C. Talmud....Is not what they are to go by according to their TORAH. The TORAH warns them away from the TALMUD as just opinions only. The OP has a slant on this topic apparently. Evil depends on your viewpoint as well. From our viewpoint the middle east is barbaric right? but from theirs ours is. Point is when you judge others you are just as bad as them.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by windword

Wow. How enlightened of you to condemn a group of people or a person who does not agree with you. It violates the T n C. Talmud....Is not what they are to go by according to their TORAH. The TORAH warns them away from the TALMUD as just opinions only. The OP has a slant on this topic apparently. Evil depends on your viewpoint as well. From our viewpoint the middle east is barbaric right? but from theirs ours is. Point is when you judge others you are just as bad as them.

I am not condemning a group of people but the mindset that a group of people is able to condemn, murder, pillage and rape and destroy an entire people, their cities and their culture, because they supposedly worship the "devil" based on Biblical scripture that Hebrews said their god commanded.

In this day and age, we understand a great deal about the civilizations of the regions and what they believed and their lifestyles. In retrospect, they really weren't worshiping anything so different than the Greeks, Romans or Sumerians. Even the story of Noah's flood comes from Babylonian mythology. Yet, we still have people today that say God did it, so it's all good.

I have no dog in this race, as I don't believe that the God of the Old Testament is a god, little alone the GOD. I know most Christians don't believe they are bound by Old Testament law, that requires one to stone their unruly teenage son. They believe Jesus fulfilled the law. But they still stand firm that the almighty creator commanded the Hebrews to kill and destroy entire populations.
edit on 18-9-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have known so called Talmudic Jews..I have also known Muslims who follow the Hadith, both are lost as both those so called companion texts are full of evil.

top topics

join