It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot? better think again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
We have a new member, who just now joined. They've brought with them, a vid of their BF caught in a hunters deer cam.

Here's the link to the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

See what I am trying to say?
reply to post by goh13

hmmm....

no.. i have NO idea what you're trying to say ..

Good, because I have no time to speak with someone who can’t understand. Although posting this shows otherwise, doesn’t it?
edit on 19-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Wow, I was away for a couple days because of some computer issues and I expected to come back and find myself slow roasted over an open flame lol I was pleasantly surprised to find that instead there was a lot more constructive conversation on the topic.

THANK YOU all for the replies! I was bummed when my comp wouldn't let on here because I thought I would have to defend myself. Thank you to those who have defended me.

I realize that I have had an alternative viewpoint on spirits, but I have also had an alternative life where that is involved. Sasquatch however I see as an earthbound creature, and I never really had room in my reality for it. In truth Sasquatch is MUCH more frightening than spiritual activity. A spirit may knock something off a shelf, or walk through the room, Bigfoot looks like he could toss a semi off the road and not break a sweat. Much scarier than an insubstantial spirit.

The sheer mass of this thing I have hesitated to convey, as it is bigger even than a normal sasquatch or seemed to be. Thank you all for hearing me, as all I wanted to do was give an alternative point to the person who said it was all smoke and mirrors to distract from the real issues. NO it is not. Sasquatch is real, and I would take a lie detector test anytime anywhere, just to prove my point.

Having this confirmed really rocked my world. Took a day or two to wrap my mind around, but dayum if this isn't the wildest thing ever, I don't know what is. We share the woods with a bigass intelligent beast. Get used to it.

If I can't come in to respond, don't think I abandoned the post, I got computer issues, and I will be back to answer all inquiries in time.

Thank you thank you thank you for giving me some validation, regardless of the flamers. This was a shocking experience for me and I can tell I am wearing the subject thin with my friends in real life, so I am very appreciative of this because this was a big deal for me regardless of the things I have already embraced as real. I can't get it outta my mind. Consider my world as rocked

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

My problem with big foot claims is the dearth of any good evidence, i.e. good video, good foot prints, and scat, fur and bones. Seems with civilization encroaching on the wilderness, there would be better sightings. Also, all primates I know of are social and live in groups; seems like it would be very hard for a troop/tribe of sasquatches to continue to evade detection/observation.

That said, I don't see the authorities spending a lot of time -- none, in fact -- talking about big foot, so I don't see the puppet masters using sasquatch to distract us from more pressing matters. Seems that is done quite well with reality t.v. and the MSM as it is. Seems the only people making a big deal about big foot are those trying to perpetrate hoaxes or make money on shows/"documentaries" about the phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by Coopdog

My problem with big foot claims is the dearth of any good evidence, i.e. good video, good foot prints, and scat, fur and bones. Seems with civilization encroaching on the wilderness, there would be better sightings. Also, all primates I know of are social and live in groups; seems like it would be very hard for a troop/tribe of sasquatches to continue to evade detection/observation.

That said, I don't see the authorities spending a lot of time -- none, in fact -- talking about big foot, so I don't see the puppet masters using sasquatch to distract us from more pressing matters. Seems that is done quite well with reality t.v. and the MSM as it is. Seems the only people making a big deal about big foot are those trying to perpetrate hoaxes or make money on shows/"documentaries" about the phenomenon.

Maybe Bigfoot is the Illuminati and thats just what they want you to think.

edit on 25-9-2012 by salmoneggs because: messed up

edit on 25-9-2012 by salmoneggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Jarr!! I dont know what im doin

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join