It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot? better think again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They just discovered a new species of monkey in the Amazon . It is not a stretch of the imagination to think a Big Foot could exist......and stay hidden from site as well as it does. I knew a man who said he had seen a UFO. he was level headed and stalwart in what he said he saw. I envy the fact he seen it and I did not. I envy you for your siteing, you know what you seen and no one can tell you otherwise. I can see and understand how it would change ones life.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I dont recall the last time somebody made a plaster cast of Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy or Sky Wizard's foot print recently..or indeed ever.
I dont recall the last time Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy or Sky Wizard was witnessed running across isolated forested roads, in front of cars..

Or Had film taken of them, or had sounds recorded of them......

One exists...the others are figments of people's imagination, you may have to work out which is which ...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am personally a little skeptical, I mean you have already made a thread about your wife waking up to a demon taking away her breath, if that was true then surely telling her about coming across big foot would not make you look a fool. Especially when you say you are a shaman in another thread, you would have thought she would be a little more open minded?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

People claim to see Elvis at Wal-Mart in the mid west all the time. Even have photos in those tabloid mags. Doesnt make it real. Plaster casts of an impression in the ground supposedly being a Bigfoot print by a Bigfoot groupie doesnt scream authentic to me either.
All the technology today and not one single person can come forward with a good authentic video of this creature. HMMMMM sounds a bit sketchy to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
reply to post by 46ACE

You seem to describe perfectly a phenomena know as tree knocking. A lot of researches think its one of the ways they communicate. Its like them saying "this is where I am" quickly and low key.
These audio clips still give me the chills

Yep; that "baseball bat" sound (0:30 to 0:40) was what it sounded like;but no other vocalizations."thock...thock...thock...."

I think they exist... Yes I was a "fraidy cat"."My first thought was"who in the he** is out here chopping wood at 1a.m???.. then "bigfoot" crossed my mind and The idea of confronting a 9 foot tall primate: alone, UNARMED;in total darkness; 45minutes hike back in was a"non starter"..

edit on 17-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I Heard something solo camping 45 minutes deep from my truck in Langlade county"Harrison hills"(N Wi.) a few years ago.
reply to post by 46ACE

Your story hit home with me a little bit. I'm in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. We live about 15 minutes outside of town and our property backs up to some woods. I was out late having a fire by the tree line and started hearing what sounded like footsteps coming towards me. It sounded like somebody taking steps through the brush rather than a 4 legged animal. I could hear branches snapping. I made a loud cough hoping to startle whatever it was and make it run away. Instead, silence. Lasted about 2-3 minutes and then a couple more steps. By now, it sounded like it was within 10-15 yards from me. My imagination got the best of me and I was out of there. I went into the house for the night. It could have been a deer I suppose, but I wouldn't think a deer would make that much noise or go out of it's way to come close to a human standing next to an open fire. Since that night, I haven't heard anything like that again.
edit on 17-9-2012 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2012 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

Yep the guy talking about "lac du flambeu" prompted me to kick in. I have no proof whatsoever. This thing was big; was breaking branches as it moved. "Whenever I hear the "forest noises" at night my knee jerk reaction always is:

"Holy crap ! there's something out there!"

Then I calm myself thinking:

"of course there's something out there; there's ALWAYS something out there... it lives there; you don't.
(Charleton Heston as trapper "Bill Tyler" in the mountain men)
:'THEM'S CROW"..."BLACKFEET GAWD DAMMIT"!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
did he/she/it look like any pics of family members - like maybe an ancestor - jk

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
did he/she/it look like any pics of family members - like maybe an ancestor - jk

You talkin' to me?? Am I "funny"? Do I "amuse" you?

On topic: I personally never saw"It"..

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Pics of your wife or it never happened. your marriage, I mean. This is after all ATS, no pics no proof. Just kidding of course, too bad she didn't get a good photo..

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

I've been treed by deer before, that's how spooked I was by their movements. They are not as shy as we think. I was in the Montana wilderness earlier this year and I could have easily poached mule deer with a blowgun, that's how unafraid and close they got. Maybe they figure they are safer with me than with the cougars, bears, and wolves - which is true. But it taught me that 9 times out of 10 the creepy noises I am hearing are mundane, typically just deer or raccoon making more noise than I think it would.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

LIke I said, I didn't really believe in Bigfoot before this happened, spiritual activity is an entirely differrent subject. You don't have to believe in The easter bunny santa clause or Bigfoot to practice shamanism, which involves visualising a better world for our children to grow up in, not some convoluted idea you got from a movie you seen someplace.

It was my other posts on spirituality and healing that made me hesitate to even put my neck out for you all to hack at.
Spirits have been a part of our life for over 30 yrs, Bigfoot is brand new, and so does not fit into the already accepted normal, even for me, so yeah I had a hard time blurting it out, even to her. I work with Chi Kung, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, and other forms of moving meditation involving the Chi or life force or subtle energy whatever you want to callit, so there it is all in, surprised it took 5 pages for someone to bring up my other posts lol.

Doesn't change the sincerity of this one, regardless. Please try to keep to the topic though, as I don't intend to spend much time defending myself, you can take it all at face value, and if you don't believe it that's fine with me. Just putting it out there for you all to chew on for yourself.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

This explanation makes entirely to much sense. There for you must be a troll or a skeptic. We cant have logical reasoning behind myths going on around here.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 369821
reply to post by gort51

People claim to see Elvis at Wal-Mart in the mid west all the time. Even have photos in those tabloid mags. Doesnt make it real. Plaster casts of an impression in the ground supposedly being a Bigfoot print by a Bigfoot groupie doesnt scream authentic to me either.
All the technology today and not one single person can come forward with a good authentic video of this creature. HMMMMM sounds a bit sketchy to me.

So you the only reason you have that the plaster cast at fake is because you claim they where made by bigfoot groupies? So instead of disputing the evidence your going to attack the people who gathered it? Sounds like your really reaching for a way to make your self right. Not to mention there are Thousands of plaster cast, some of them even have dermal ridges and even more tracks that arn't cast . Also there are many reasons why the Patty from the Paterson Gremlin Film could not be a person in an ape suit. So there you have a good authentic video of a Sasquatch or look up Pennsylvania White Bigfoot there's another clear image of what a Sasquatch looks like.
edit on 17-9-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

This is the awesome proof which proves the existence of the white bigfoot? Okay, dude.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Looks completely real to me. I change my views. The white Bigfoot exists.
Really? Thats the best you've got? Come back when you have some hard core proof and then I'll listen to you. Until then its just grown folks believing in fairy tale monsters.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Freezer

Ive never said Bigfoot doesnt exist. But I also never said it does exist. Based on the "proof" and "evidence", there is no way of knowing for sure.
I also dont believe the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, The tooth Fairy or the almighty Sky Wizard are real either, Does that mean they dont exist? No. Just means there is no proof.

Depends on what you consider proof. In America we can have people thrown in prison based off of eyewitness testimony, yet when someone claims to have seen bigfoot, he's considered crazy. How many sightings, footprints, and hair samples have been collected of santa clause? Exactly, so I don't think it's fair to lump them into the same category.

I think this is the best footage to date, and has never been debunked.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Never once did I say that it was anything more that it was a good view of a Sasquatch that was authentic. Dont put words in my mouth I don't appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

edit on 17-9-2012 by 369821 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Looks completely real to me. I change my views. The white Bigfoot exists.
Really? Thats the best you've got? Come back when you have some hard core proof and then I'll listen to you. Until then its just grown folks believing in fairy tale monsters.

Also I never said it was the best evidence, I personley think video wise The Paterson video is the best.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join