It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot? better think again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm wondering if creatures like bigfoot are really tulpas?

I've been curious of the unlimited powers of the human mind and how something can spring to life and become real...

Lets take something like the economy....a non tangible creation by the human existance that has the power to effect people....

Same could be said about bigfoot...or anything else...for that matter.

I also throw that in the same category as what happened in Fatima.

Many minds....focused....and willing to believe..spawns a event nothing short of real even to the unsuspecting.
edit on 16-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

I personally believe that bigfoot is real. I have no evidenc3 or proof from our government or my own. But my conspiracy sense tells me that bigfoot is a real being. I have heard ex military people speak of a video taped by the US government of a ufo landing and bigfoot type beings leaving the craft here on earth.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Teeky because: word

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
Good job when I saw one in the northern part of Wisconsin by Lac du Flambou I was over come with either fear or shock and couldn't continue driving till it went back into the woods.

I Heard something solo camping 45 minutes deep from my truck in Langlade county"Harrison hills"(N Wi.) a few years ago.

One night: 1:00 a.m. couldn't drop off to sleep;

At the edge of "my" clearing there 50 yards away starts a rhythmic whacking sound like somebody smacking a fat stick on a tree "whack..whack..whack" So regular I started keeping time chopping with my hand then "whack...silence.... whack" it missed a beat;
so I stood up and something started crunching through the brush around the perimeter toward my bivvy spot;

Its stopped about 15 yards off in the trees in the total darkness, I turned on a small headlamp but couldn't see anything so I laid back down and listened. and the "something" "snorted" choof!
and crunched (proceeded) past my spot keeping to the woods in the dark stopping about 20 yards in; on the other side."choofed"
again and crunched off and away. ( big buck deer??)

Yes I was "skeered"(bad)
.the loud unexpected "snort" sent an electric shock through my core. Told myself it might of been a bear as they pop their jaws if surprised. Haven't been out since...but I don't know what made the chopping sound.
Never told anybody.
edit on 16-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

You seem to describe perfectly a phenomena know as tree knocking. A lot of researches think its one of the ways they communicate. Its like them saying "this is where I am" quickly and low key.
These audio clips still give me the chills

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Wow! Thank you for that! I was not aware!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

reply to post by 46ACE

You seem to describe perfectly a phenomena know as tree knocking. A lot of researches think its one of the ways they communicate. Its like them saying "this is where I am" quickly and low key.

That thing sounds like the damn Looney Tunes Tasmanian devil! LoL super spooky!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne

reply to post by 46ACE

That thing sounds like the damn Looney Tunes Tasmanian devil! LoL super spooky!

I know tell me you wouldn't immediately start running the other direction if you were in the woods at night and heard that.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I actually believe you and here is why.

I've seen a ufo (not a light) and I don't expect anyone to believe me.

The other reason I believe you is because of where you saw it.
If by Washington you mean the state. The whole rocky mountain area, especially Washington and southern B.C.
are known hotspots.
We find new species everyday. A large, nocturnal primate living deep in the mountains is not an impossible thing.
People who don't live near the mountains don't realize how vast and unexplored the region is.

Even if you were lying, it's still a good story.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

I am so pleased to have so many responses! I don't know what I would do if I ran up onto this guy in the woods face to face. I am thinking I need to prepare myself mentally for such an encounter, as now it is a much more possible thing having come across it within a half dozen miles from my house and having heard my friends stories from within a mile or so of here.

I think if I ever have to face it I will visualize love and peace and try to control my urge to flee and just back away just like I would a mean dog. You never know how you would react, but fear was not my first reaction, it was wonder and respect for this big thing. The thought of the soldiers with their night vision and automatics followed along behind that. There is no way that encounters don't happen with all that thermal imaging goin on.

It would be way cool to find a friendly PR guy and get a look at some of that footage. As soon as I seen it it just clicked as the next logical assumption that with all the stuff they do over there that they would have indeed had encounters in the woods.

I believe where there is one there is an entire population. A creature has to breed and reproduce, and for there to be just one would be a huge leap of faith for me.

We have heard the knocks and odd screeches in our woods for the entire time we lived here. My kids called it the Banshee, but I just assumed it was cougers or bobcats copulating as they can make some crazy noises also at the right time of the year. I heard the signs, but like I said my brain tries to put things into a logical place, and the basic belief in the big guy just wasn't there lol. Man will I be listening from now on though and will be paying much better attention to the things in my own woods.

Like I said, things just got more interesting indeed lol

Thank all of you for your replies, and if I miss a question you want answered I am glad to respond to a pm since this thread got so big.

Peace...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
for all we knew sasquatch could very well be chewbacca like.

an advanced extraterrestrial visiting earth.

maybe they like the n.american climate and forest, and earth could be a vacation spot.

or they are here to study us.

they might vies us as a less advanced species and don't consider us a threat as long as we aren't armed.
edit on 17-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

glad we could help you out and connect the dots a little bit more. And lets remember "The smartest animals are the ones never found by man." We seem to like to kill anything thing that's alive even ourselves. Maybe one day humans will have destroyed our selves and these animals will continue to live in absolute harmony with they re environment like we were never able to achieve. That's if we don't destroy their environment first.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Interesting! I haven't read all the responses yet, but it's interesting that this thread should come up right now. I just got through watching an interview of a guy who reports that he talks with these creatures.

He says that they are from a higher density than us (I can't remember for sure, but I think he said 5th density) and that they talk with what he calls "mindspeak", or telepathy.

Even though the interview was entertaining, there were a few things he said that sent up some yellow flags in my mind that he is either misunderstanding some of the information he gets or that it's not really happening.

If you or anyone is interested in watching... I'll try to post it here:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Could it be that the reason why no-one has ever catched a big foot is because it is somekind of extraterrestial or multidimensional entity which can disappear very quickly?

But then again it seems a bit odd that no-one has hasnt got any proper video or photographic material of it in this modern digital age.

But I definetely believe they exists!!!
edit on 17-9-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I've always believed that Bigfoots exist. I think there are probably around 100-200 of them in the Pacific Northwest where I grew up. I think they are very smart and they dispose of their dead well. I think they know how to live deep in the woods and avoid detection. They scare me a lot. Your story scares me. Were you scared?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

I live in the Pacific Northwest. I grew up hearing bigfoot stories. Once, many years ago, when I was in Girl Scouts we visited a local tribe of Native Americans at a lodge out in the woods. Part of the pow wow was the story of bigfoot. They treat them with respect and a desire to coexist. I've never seen one myself, but I've been camping miles from the nearest town and heard things. Here, out where there is miles and miles of dense uninhabited forest and many stories, we have a lot of believers.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I watched that Lloyd Pye video "Everything you know is wrong" and his argument, that 25% of the USA has never been set foot on, is a great reason as to why we dont see Bigfoots/Bigfeet all the time. It's a compelling video. I only believe what I see, but I don't automatically discount what I haven't seen. That would be stupid.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hey Coopdog,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Whether people like it or not hundreds of genuine witnesses are seeing bigfoot every year and have been for a long time.

All I can say is I wish I had a chance to witness what you have.

Back in the early 90's an friend and I had a UFO sighting, it was a strange and mind boggling experience, and I understand when people talk about seeing the kind of things that defy the rational, your brain tries to scramble for an explanation, and when its all over it leaves you with a strange feeling.

Here's another place you can report your sighting:

Bigfoot Encounters

Have you considered returning to the area and trying to find some evidence, footprints, hair etc?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I was gonna post this earlier, but because it sounds so far fetched, I didn't bother..

But what the heck aye?

I've came across the big foot in many strange places, but most notably in the Pheonix journals and The Law Of One...

Both these sources state that the big foot, does indeed exist, and is another version of 3rd dimensional incarnated beings that inhabit deep forested areas and live underground, their purpose is supposed to be extra bodies for incarnation, if a cathastophe were to happen upon Earth destroy the human body.

There was a lot more detail about them, but these materials are exstensive, and that's all I recall from the top of my head.

Great holes leading deep within the Earth ring some bells, such as the ones found in Russia,

I'd suggest where ever these beings are spotted, doing a quick ground search to see if you could locate any of these openings.

This subject in particuler is one I wish to explore futher, as is life under ground in general.

The hollow earth theory is correct in part from what I can gather, as the earths crust actually has a "honey comb" effect to it. It does indeed have a molten iron core however.

Apparently, inside is teeming with life, and some are creepy to say the least.

I'd recommened the above materials for anyone truly seeking answers, 2 months in, and I'm on session 70 of the Law of one. 36 to go

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 369821
You and the thousands of others who claim to have seen Bigfoot and have no hard evidence. You would think by now, with all the people who hunt this fabled creature there would be something more than 2nd hand stories and grainy videos and photos that prove nothing.

Just because you can't prove something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means we aren't advanced enough to "prove" it. If the patterson footage isn't good enough, then no footage will ever be good enough for skeptics. Munns rescanning of the footage produced a better resolution, and it's clearly not a man in a suit. There have been hairs tested with no known identification, footprint casts and even that is not good enough. Nothing short of a dead body will be good enough, and who knows, they might bury their dead, and in that case you will never find one. I mean really, how many people go out into the furthest parts of the wild and dig for corpses? And who are all these people you talk about hunting for bigfoot? In my opinion there is only a handful of hardcore researchers looking for bigfoot, and even then you are looking for a needle in a ocean sized heystack.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Ive never said Bigfoot doesnt exist. But I also never said it does exist. Based on the "proof" and "evidence", there is no way of knowing for sure.
I also dont believe the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, The tooth Fairy or the almighty Sky Wizard are real either, Does that mean they dont exist? No. Just means there is no proof.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join