It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot? better think again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I did not notice an odor, but I tend to have my windows up even when it is hot outside as I like to hear the music clearly and I have AC, so no, no noticeable odors. Like I said tho I was not close to the creature at any time and I did not even slow down as I went by. I tried to start a photobucket account so I could upload this image of my sketches and insert a link, but that won't let me either. So far I am batting a big fat "0" trying to attach photos here. Why does it got to be so convoluted? Is an upload image button so much to ask for? lol

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 369821
reply to post by Jinglelord

I prefer to believe what I can see as real. Not a bunch of videos that are grainy, shaky and out of focus. Until I see hard evidence and scientific proof, its just a bunch of bedtime stories to tell the kids

I'd love to interview you after you have an out-of-body experience

Sometime...you just have to let go. Our material existence is extremely limiting. But hey, if you're comfortable in this 4 by 4 containment then.....more power to you.

I think most people are looking to break free from their confinement and spread their wings because we're realizing, this world is MUCH bigger and there's much MORE than what we were taught.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
I did not notice an odor, but I tend to have my windows up even when it is hot outside as I like to hear the music clearly and I have AC, so no, no noticeable odors. Like I said tho I was not close to the creature at any time and I did not even slow down as I went by. I tried to start a photobucket account so I could upload this image of my sketches and insert a link, but that won't let me either. So far I am batting a big fat "0" trying to attach photos here. Why does it got to be so convoluted? Is an upload image button so much to ask for? lol

Try tinypic.com...

Maybe they're more accommodating?

Wait, doesn't ATS have their own server?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ive been on this planet a long time. No out of body experiences, no Alien encounters, never seen Bigfoot, A ghost, or the Loch Ness Monster. UFOs are exactly that. Unidentified flying objects. Some people are so scare of their own existence and demise they want something to believe in. Be it Aliens, creatures or the sky wizard. To each their own, but I prefer fact and proof. Not stories and speculation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Ive been on this planet a long time. No out of body experiences, no Alien encounters, never seen Bigfoot, A ghost, or the Loch Ness Monster. UFOs are exactly that. Unidentified flying objects. Some people are so scare of their own existence and demise they want something to believe in. Be it Aliens, creatures or the sky wizard. To each their own, but I prefer fact and proof. Not stories and speculation.

Well then, perhaps there is something to the age of our soul. Perhaps you're a new soul.
I know without any doubt whatsoever, I am an ancient soul. I've been here/done this many many times although I don't have full memory.

But there again, maybe it's your lack of willingness to let go.
If you hang on with both hands, you'll never be free enough to grab that golden ring.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The 60s were a long time ago, but it sounds to me you were a hold over. I dont believe in any of that dribble. I prefer to concentrate on whats in front of me and right here, in reality. But hey, more power to you if thats what you believe in. It always makes for interesting stories.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Jinglelord

I prefer to believe what I can see as real. Not a bunch of videos that are grainy, shaky and out of focus. Until I see hard evidence and scientific proof, its just a bunch of bedtime stories to tell the kids

What you accept as reality is of course your choice.

I wouldn't say without a doubt bigfoot is real. I certainly don't know for sure. But from what I do accept as real I think it is silly to dismiss it on any of the present arguments. There are too many sightings from the earliest pre historic cultures up to present day with no gaps in sightings.

There are definitely hoaxes, there are definitely people who make up stories for attention, there are definitely people who were mistaken about what they have seen. But this is too old and too well established to be a hoax.

I respect only believing what you see. But if you know you only believe what you can see or has been documented as seen and real by institutions you trust and are commonly accepted as provably real.

The fallacy here is the assumption that all that is real is documented and seen. The world is bigger than most suspect...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I went thru half of my life not believing in God any more than I did the easter bunny or santa clause. I was once a ground based individual also, but regardless of my perceptions being pried open to where I had to accept some less than substantial realities, Sasquatch was still a bit out of my rather open ended "box" Now that the doors have opened, my box just keeps getting bigger and bigger and it has been a very interesting and fascinating process to observe. Never say never when it comes to allowing your perception of what you consider to be real to change. Life is long and it just gets more interesting as you go.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Coopdog because: spelling error

Thanks for the tinypic URL I added it to my original post. still wasn't able to make it stick to the post but a least the link is there to see the image
edit on 16-9-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog

I went thru half of my life not believing in God any more than I did the easter bunny or santa clause. I was once a ground based individual also, but regardless of my perceptions being pried open to where I had to accept some less than substantial realities, Sasquatch was still a bit out of my rather open ended "box" Now that the doors have opened, my box just keeps getting bigger and bigger and it has been a very interesting and fascinating process to observe. Never say never when it comes to allowing your perception of what you consider to be real to change. Life is long and it just gets more interesting as you go.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Coopdog because: spelling error

I don't see what is so difficult about the possibility of an ape-like unknown animal roaming our planet though? The fact that it's eluded us, means nothing. We don't know diddly about what lives and grows on our planet.

Now aliens is a whole 'other story. That breaks Pandora's box wide open because we're supposedly the only ones in this Universe (insert eye roll-----> here).
Whereas a little unknown ape, fits quite well in our 'understanding' of life on this planet.

If this ape supposedly flew like Superman or swam like a dolphin or had mystical abilities then I'd say, yeah.....let's think this one over again. But it's a bipedal mammal. So what? Why is that so hard to fathom? I don't understand the resistance really.

I personally don't live my life based on what society grants me permission to believe because I know as a kid, I gave my nuns a hell of a time when they tried to convince me of Adam and Eve. So I am a natural defiant person when so-called logic, doesn't make sense.
Men parting seas and walking on water is far harder to accept than an ape that's wandering this planet undetected by modern man.
It's as simple as that to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

What is it you wrote on top???
edit on 16-9-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Impressions is the word scribbled there. also is 1200+ lbs and 12 ft tall along with acouple other estimated measurements. Sorry for the scribbly drawings, human form has always been hard for me. I guess my art has become more abstract like my music has.
Thank you very much for adding my drawings to the thread. Not photos, but my impressions of what I saw at any rate so you can get the general idea.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Im not saying its impossible for Bigfoot to exist. Im just saying there is no hardcore scientific evidence that he does. I believe in evidence and facts. Not stories and speculations.
As for aliens. Who knows? Never seen one. But if they are out there, they're probably staying away because they know how evil man is as a race.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Im not saying its impossible for Bigfoot to exist. Im just saying there is no hardcore scientific evidence that he does. I believe in evidence and facts. Not stories and speculations.
As for aliens. Who knows? Never seen one. But if they are out there, they're probably staying away because they know how evil man is as a race.

Oh contraire my friend. There's plenty of proof to suggest there's an unknown creature out there. What's lacking is acknowledgment from the science community who grants us permission to consider it.
BIG difference.

Don't you see what's going on?

50 years ago if you even SAID the word 'alien' you'd be a candidate for Willowbrook insane asylum.

But now that it's accepted as a remote possibility via the science committee and the Vatican, it's OKAY to say the word 'alien' now...despite, not one single thing has changed in 50 years. Only the permission to 'think' it.

So if you're comfortable in this herd then...let them direct you to your grazing location where you can spend all your time waiting for your next consideration.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Well, at least he looks happy in you drawings..

better than looking mad, right?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

lol, same thing my wife said. I didn't see a lot of facial detail so I just made rudimentary smiley faces in lieu of harder details

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Well, at least he looks happy in you drawings..

better than looking mad, right?

I'm just the uploader not the designer so...not my drawing baddmove
just happy to help OP

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Im not saying its impossible for Bigfoot to exist. Im just saying there is no hardcore scientific evidence that he does. I believe in evidence and facts.

So your saying that all the Pictures, videos, sound recordings, tracks, hair samples, and tens of thousands of eye witnesses from around the world we even have their fingerprints.
none of that is evidence? or is it just not "hardcore" enough? Also its not a he its a THEY. They are a species. One thats just not generally excepted by westernized culture because it brings up to many questions regarding religion. but they are still there. If you don't want to believe it by all means, that your choice. The Panda used to be a mythological creature to and it took 50 years of active searching to catch one. And thats an animal that sits around eating bamboo all day.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Its not based on any religious belief. I dont believe in the sky wizard or anything else. And all that stuff you listed has been proven to be hoaxes 90% of the time.
If it took 50 years to catch a Panda , then it shouldnt be long before we nab us a big foot.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 369821

I wasn't saying you where doing it because of religious beliefs just that our culture as a whole wouldn't except it mainly because it would bring up to many religious questions in the beginning. but that was before now I feel as if the main reason people steer away from the issue is because of the dogma around it and the fear of being labeled crazy. Also do you have proof that 90% of the evidence has been proven to be a hoax? I feel like your just saying that and made up that number. I find it hard to believe you've done enough research into the subject to make that statement with out it being totally uneducated. Also who is proving/just stating the evidence is a hoax? Do they have an agenda to promote? Do they not want it to be true because it would mean they were wrong? And even if it was 90% does that make the %10 that isn't meaningless? Technically you only need less then 1% of the evidence out there to be genuine and you've go a new species on your hands.
edit on 16-9-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
My friend swears he saw one, He reported it to bfro, he has told everyone that will listen but he is made fun of and he still stands by what he says. He said it is something you have to see to believe.I havent seen one myself but he is pretty convincing and I kinda believe him. Thanks for your story I have to show him this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join