It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return is Happening NOW !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spookie1111

yep, yep

with the humming, ask your spirit guides if they can adjust your frequency...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Interesting thread and video (this one from your post):

About gravity... It seems to me that Newton was saying that if the sun was removed, that gravity would instanteously disappear. But Einstein said no... gravity would leave in about 8 minutes after.

To me, Newton is saying that gravity is part-and-parcel of a heavenly body. i.e. the sun. It's part of it, like an aura. Therefore as soon as the sun is removed, all of its gravity also goes away.

But Einstein is saying that gravity is not 'part of' the sun, or of any heavenly body. Rather, gravity emanates from it instead- as a separate and distinct energy/force.

Putting it in different, somewhat similar terms: Newton's theory is like saying... 'when the body dies, the body is completely dead.'. Einstein is saying; 'when the body dies, it is dead, but other parts of it can still live'.... as in organ donor cases.

edit on 19/9/2012 by MarkJS because: aura term added.

edit on 19/9/2012 by MarkJS because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

It seems to me like an object with enough mass/energy can exhibit a gravitational pull on other inferior objects, that's why all our planets orbit the sun and why the moon stays in its orbit around the Earth. So perhaps many objects are creating an effect which is just too small to notice.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

well the fact that things in the universe come together at every level means gravity is there even if a star isn't, so well it doesn't mean Einstein is spot on either but newton is wrong

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Originally posted by swan001

I just hate Michio. The guy's a New Age of Aquarius Illuminati NWO paid guy who claim he invented string theory. Leonnard Susskind invented string theory. Michio's credibility is zero. His rants are wishful thinkings which remotely sounds a bit like physics.

hate is a strong word but the rest of what you said i agree, he is a pretend FOX tv propaganda scientist

Propaganda for what exactly? I've seen a fair amount of his videos, and I've never heard him mention anything that could be remotely construed Illuminati-esque.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I heard the calendar ends in 2085 or something. That they use a 360 year cycle compared to our 365.25 so from the starting point, to now, we still have about 80+ years.

so the calculations are off. The real date is in the 80´s.

edit on 8-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Bumping up for later reading. This year

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by manykapao

yea i keep hearing that they didn't account leap year but at the same time i could of sworn i read somewhere that they're time was more accurate than the atomic clock...... interesting

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join