It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return is Happening NOW !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by Drala

If time is cyclical, than is it a warning of the future or just a memory of the past? Isn't prophecy always easier in retrospect LMAO...

Yes, it could be both at the same time.

There is no doubt that many past civilizations were trying to leave some message (warning) for us.

We have done this too, in a perverted way, with our Georgia Guidestones....

edit on 17-9-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

More cyclical....like this has literally already happened...just like if I told you that winter is coming this dec 21st
...only the years are longer in gods mind...

Kalki the tenth...kinda thing...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I wouldn't ho so far as to say thoughts are faster than light, as thoughts are information fired between neurons using light as its transport , which is what gave us the idea to use forms of light to start placing messages on them. Studies show that it is the safest way to know if your data has been intercepted since the light itself will disappear if intercepted. Note that I learned more about this reading Dr. Kaku's physics of the future

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

yea the experience was amazing, after the fact though, it was pretty unexpected so I was startled to say the least. Sorry I haven't addressed everyone's post individually but for those wondering why I think they are the messenger types is because if you seriously scour the internet or your local library and look in the right places throughout history these lights are seen more often than disc shaped objects. Every major religious text has one or more references to a "divine" encounter with messengers of light or jus seeing one in general. Now sometimes jus sometimes things will appear out of that light, but usually a voice comes first. Now I heard no sound even as it reappeared right in front of me so I can't make such a claim as to be touched by an angel or anything of the sort but statistically these lights are followed by bad news or good depending on the view point. In my case like I said im a combat vet with enough common sense to know what's common and not. So I may be wrong about everything but im not wrong in saying these lights are very real and have a very real purpose. We'll find out in due time together

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have met Michio Kaku and we had a very long conversation about the Multiverse, Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Particle Exchange between Protons and Neutrons within our Multiversal Group of Divergent Alternate Universal Realities.

We had a brief conversation about Gravity and whether or not Gravity was an effect that was instant or did Gravitational Effect travel at Light Speed. It would seem that both statements are true. Gravity is an expression of One Dimensionality and in a One Dimensional aspect of Universal Reality...all points are the same point.

Then...there is Gravitational Effect as a Wave in which it would travel at Light Speed. This seems to be a variable that exists within our 10 or 11 Dimensional State Universe but not within Quantum Particle Exchange within a Multiverse. Thus within our Maco-Universal State...Gravity is confined to Light Speed...yet since Quantum Particle Waveforms can Blink in and Out of our Universal Existence...and yet every particle of mass...Protons and Neutrons...are comprised of Quantum Particles...a Duality of Existence presents itself that allows for both statements to be true. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Indeed, im jealous you got to enjoy a conversation with Dr. Kaku , understanding the universe/multiverse has always been one of my passions. But I think we are getting ahead of ourselves. We're learning more than we can handle. Every major advancement has had a military purpose. Man doesn't trust his fellow man yet so this will always cause conflict. Its my personal belief that until man unites as one race under one focus(space exploration) we'll never survive the test of time.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I do not believe we will see this in our lifetimes. But it may happen eventually. E.T. is a Reality yet Full Disclosure at this point would be a DISASTER!

We as a Race are just not old enough yet to handle the true realities of the Multiverse. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
On December 21st there will be an ecnomic collapse, a nuclear war, millions will be raptured, aliens will contact the human race and Jesus will return. The world will rejoice and then Nibiru comes later in the evening and destroys the planet. Aliens will say "D'oh!".

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I do not believe we will see this in our lifetimes. But it may happen eventually. E.T. is a Reality yet Full Disclosure at this point would be a DISASTER!

We as a Race are just not old enough yet to handle the true realities of the Multiverse. Split Infinity

We're definitely old enough as a race if you account for the thousands of years before w/e cataclysm sent us back to the dark ages, we're actually more like elderly with Alzheimer , forgot who we are and why we are

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I would imagine the easiest way to communicate over any great distance would be to use ansibles. Two exactly the same particles connected via quantum entanglement. What happens to one particle will happen to the other instantaneously, distance is not a factor. The bit rate would be low im sure they could solve this by linking numerous ansibles together in some kind of network. I dont know how they could build or discover these ansibles but remember what we can imagine we can achieve!
edit on 17-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My wifes claims to have seen an "Intellegent light" above our house on Sept. 12th.

She is not privvy to ATS or have any reason to make it up. I believe her, especially after her brother, who also resides at the same residence confirmed that he also saw a light above the house 6hrs. later and in the same spot. This rules out star, planet, or airplane.

I believe her

~Rev

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
like its been said a thousands times, if the mayans couldn't predict their own extinction, what makes you think they can predict the extinction of the earth.

is it possible a massive meteor can come out of nowhere and destroy the earth, sure.

but God won't let that happen, unless He just gets fed up and lets it hit earth.

then you have to think to yourself, why would He allow Jesus to be sacrificed and humanity forgiven, just to let a meteor destroy mankind.

when there is not one good person left on earth, thats when it will end.

edit on 16-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

How do you know they didn't? Lol

How do any of us know whether or not they are connected to Atlantis?

We don't know.

It seems to me in times past there have been beings who have come to people to warn them of their own demise and or destruction. The maya in my opinion are doing just that.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Really good and interesting thread..... S and f!!

Let's hope for good to come out of all the chaos.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

We as a race are creating our own demise though and definitely see the disasters as of today without a disclosure.

I say bring it on and let the ones who can handle it rise and the ones who can't, fall.

Otherwise we will nuke our self to oblivion. Lol

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
First contact will happen next year 2013 when the human race has finished conscious shifting in December 2012. Has anyone noticed recently how time and events seem to be moving on quickly? A few larger ships will be sighted and from them several smaller scout vessels will be released. These will land in strategic, easily accessible locations around the world. They will be left open and unattended for our perusal. The military will seize on this opportunity and try to control access, based on fear of the unknown. Once the visitors gain our trust they will make personal contact. They will teach us basic telekinesis or how to open up more and give us technology like anti-gravity.

Resistance will come but will be neutralized on the spot.

After a specified time they will begin there slow departure with a view to revisiting us regularly over millennia.

Over time there will still be debate by some on whether they were ever actually here at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I assumed the Anunaki's were the giants that were supposed to be feared, and I thought they had been wiped out during the great flood? The only thing I am not understanding here is why are they supposedly coming back? We are definitely not going to be worshipping them as the human race isn't that stupid.

For the record I haven't seen any lights in the sky. So I guess I will be on the look out.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifuge
First contact will happen next year 2013 when the human race has finished conscious shifting in December 2012. Has anyone noticed recently how time and events seem to be moving on quickly? A few larger ships will be sighted and from them several smaller scout vessels will be released. These will land in strategic, easily accessible locations around the world. They will be left open and unattended for our perusal. The military will seize on this opportunity and try to control access, based on fear of the unknown. Once the visitors gain our trust they will make personal contact. They will teach us basic telekinesis or how to open up more and give us technology like anti-gravity.

Resistance will come but will be neutralized on the spot.

After a specified time they will begin there slow departure with a view to revisiting us regularly over millennia.

Over time there will still be debate by some on whether they were ever actually here at all.

I've notice time quickening myself! We are set in motion to be soooo busy these days and for what?

A slave to the system.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm not 100% sure what to think of the Mayan prophecies, but it is interesting that the majority of Mayan scholars will tell you without a doubt that the calender isn't significant to any "doomsday" event. They lack the evidence to make such a conclusion. For instance in this National Geographic article it states ...

...scholars have taken several stabs at translations, the most prominent in 1996 by Brown University's Stephen Houston and the University of Texas at Austin's David Stuart. Houston and Stuart's initial interpretation indicated that a god will descend at the end of Bak'tun 13. What would happen next is uncertain, although the scholars suggested this might have been a prophecy of some sort.

Notice it says "What happens next is UNCERTAIN", but regardless it goes on to conclude...

Even if the Monument 6 inscription refers to a god coming down at the end of Bak'tun 13, it isn't a statement about the end of the world, he said.

Really? How would anyone conclude that the interpretation is "A God descending at the end of Bak'tun 13", but then conclude without any further evidence that "it's not the end of the world"? I don't know what to think of it all, but I don't see how so many seemingly intelligent scholars on the subject can make such conclusions.

Source Link

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
What about radio waves travelling faster than the speed of light??

"C" the speed of light;
it's not just a "good idea" it's the law!

edit on 17-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The Anunnaki are coming back! The "gods" (aliens) that created us. Now once they come back everyone can stop fighting over religion and crap

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kuroodo
The Anunnaki are coming back! The "gods" (aliens) that created us. Now once they come back everyone can stop fighting over religion and crap

Haha lets hope it doesn't come to that, I'd much rather mature as a race from within rather be intervened upon.

Also I noticed the thread is getti g alot of flags, appreciate that guys, I suppose to get this kind of response i assume I hit close to home for many wondering the same things as myself

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join