It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return is Happening NOW !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Elizabeth1

there is great truth in what you say, the light I seen was brilliant blue white light yet made no sound but as it was across the street i was on my porch surrounded in darkness so it prolly couldn't see me , but when it disappeared again yet reappeared before mw it was like it heard my thoughts. But as for things affecting the universe, are humans not a potential threat to any other races out there, i think we're unique in the sense that we use faith more than logic when faced with something we dont understand, and humans ALWAYS fear what they dont understand, so for those who say they would not fear , then you clearly have never been faced with something you couldn't understand

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

whatever it whoever it is im sure it's actually old news, because like you've said this isn't really first contact BUT know that for our generation this is most assured first by all means cause i didnt go to school with annunaki or ghosts

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
THEE return?
Well i hope so,, kinda tired of waiting..
However,, im not gonna hold my breath..
I will bet a case of Don Q Cristal that this year passes with out any special visitors

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

im thirsty then, cause I had a visit already along with hundreds of people in s.c. this month alone, not including Augusts reports of ufo/lights in s.c. Which were more than anywhere else

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I started seeing the orbs a couple of years ago, and set out to prove it to my wife.

We went into the backyard and the first picture my wife took... no orbs.

Then I started meditating on love. My wife took another picture. A few orbs.

I kind of sat down and took a drink from my cup and my wife said orbs flooded into the viewfinder.

edit on 16/9/2012 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
like its been said a thousands times, if the mayans couldn't predict their own extinction, what makes you think they can predict the extinction of the earth.

is it possible a massive meteor can come out of nowhere and destroy the earth, sure.

but God won't let that happen, unless He just gets fed up and lets it hit earth.

then you have to think to yourself, why would He allow Jesus to be sacrificed and humanity forgiven, just to let a meteor destroy mankind.

when there is not one good person left on earth, thats when it will end.

edit on 16-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

slow down chief, we're talking return not extinction level events, Mayans never said none of that nonsense, but either way we had plenty of warning right?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing .. i feel your words
exciting time it can be if you dont fear
our souls are imortal so please have Faith
if you are still here that mean you have a purpose to finish a job
and enjoy life at the same time

sharing info with others that comes from your heart
trying to enlight others at expending their mind .. show that you care a lot

I was in SC a few months ago .. myrtle beach
the beach at night was beautiful and many things were moved in the sky
the stars seeing all the constellations is so beautiful
dont wonder why the ancient were so obsessed with the stars lol
tried to call ufos at night on the beach .. had a though that it would be the perfect moment
near the end .. saw 4 blinking white dot that were far apart from each other following a line
very hard to notice but i saw them ..
they made apx 4-5 white blink each and they were already pass my sight on the big big sky
it gave me the impression they were extremely far flying very very fast

it was interesting and they didnt look like plane flying in space
didnt make much of it .. was just a interesting sighting
compare to the multicolor ufo i saw 20 yrs ago in the dark forest .. these one were nothing

now its been a few night but i have the grand ursa major right out my kitchen windows
it is huge and it look closer then any other time i could see it
and at the right side .. there is a strange multicolored dot that seems to move with the sky
been there for at least 2 weeks .. took my longview glass and its really shining with multicolors
goes red yellow green blue mixing up the rainbow colors
kind of remind me of this ufo 20 yrs ago .. but its far i have trouble seeing what form it is
i think its making a triangle but not sure because when you adjust the long view glass
the shape change and it could be flat to or circle .. hard to see with the dark sky

your expenence with the blue ball must be very amazing

im sure it changed your way of thinking

birthday is early october
would be quite a present to have ufos above me
bring it on !
i want to meet them and say its about damn time ahah

SNF
edit on 9/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
about four to six weeks ago I had stepped out on my side deck to have a smoke around 11 pm. In the se sky at about 30 deg. above the horizon I saw a star, but it was brighter than any star I had ever seen, by a 10x order of magnitude brighter. Not one of the planets either, this thing was so bright. Static, I watched for maybe five seconds, then it just disappeared. never seen anything like it, and I have always watched the skies. It was red. a couple of my friends recounted similiar sightings a week later, and I think it was the same sighting, three different locations. time will tell I guess, seems to be really strange times indeed!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
What about radio waves travelling faster than the speed of light??

There are none...

Only thing faster than light is the EM wavefront that builds upon it...light can kinda plow energy into us...but technically its more akin to those balls on peoples desk's clicking together...the medium compresses and creates a EM wave that arrives in front of light. Which is actually faster is a redundant argument...call it a draw...as they are actually one in the same

Or I could be wrong...someone go race them and get back to me
edit on 9/16/2012 by Drala because: Chuck Norris said so...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
That cloud of energy...theoretically Pluto has to enter it before WE get to know more
...this Nov I think...but that is a hard one to nail down to days or weeks...

but that makes no sense to many...astrology etc who needs that...wheres the beer LMAO

edit on 9/16/2012 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Not so sure about that...

This is an interesting thread about faster than light travel.

Interesting thread OP

Why do you suppose there would be a warning?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Drala

Interesting thread OP

EM Far Field dynamics might surprise you...your link is interesting..BUT..what is thought? lol...do you really think it origin is from within your body? Or is this an illusion...is the wave propagating into your mind, but it appears like it travels away from you?

We live in an illusion...a fractal one at that...our minds receive thoughts...that might be scary to some that think..they are thinking to themselves...

Edit ok...that's mean of me...here is a tidbit to get your juices flowing...aside from thoughts

The basic reason an EM field changes in character with distance from its source, is that Maxwell's equations prescribe different behaviors for each of the two source-terms of electric fields and also the two source-terms for magnetic fields. Electric fields produced by charge distributions have a different character than those produced by changing magnetic fields. Similarly, Maxwell's equations show a differing behavior for the magnetic fields produced by electric currents, versus magnetic fields produced by changing electric fields. For these reasons, in the region very close to currents and charge-separations, the EM field is dominated by electric and magnetic components produced directly by currents and charge-separations, and these effects together produce the EM "near field." However, at distances far from charge-separations and currents, the EM field becomes dominated by the electric and magnetic fields indirectly produced by the change in the other type of field, and thus the EM field is no longer affected (or much affected) by the charges and currents at the EM source. This more distant part of the EM field is the "radiative" field or "far-field," and it is the familiar type of electromagnetic radiation seen in "free space," far from any EM field sources (origins).

If the source of the light is nuclear the Far-field can reach us first...but like i said they are really more or less a draw..theoretically

Someone posted on here last year about a shock wave from a supernova striking us before we would actually see the flash...

Many people disputed it...i decided to give the OP the benefit of atleast researching his anology...and i had to give it to him...he was correct and the naysayers were..umm...wrong...

The OP was rather abrupt...he was saying he wasn't there to "teach us" and to do our own research...I rather liked the slapstick way he went about it

edit on 9/16/2012 by Drala because: changed my mind...i can do that..i think...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thought, the only thing faster than light. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What positive vibes and high level of excitement the OP and contributors brought to this thread! After all the violence in the Middle East and the most negative US Presidential Campaign I can remember, this post is a breath of fresh air.
Starred and Flagged for being hopeful and optimistic in these doom and gloom times.

edit on 9/16/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
What positive vibes and high level of excitement the OP and contributors brought to this thread! After all the violence in the Middle East and the most negative US Presidential Campaign I can remember, this post is a breath of fresh air.
Starred and Flagged for being hopeful and optimistic in these doom and gloom times.

edit on 9/16/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

Its darkest before the dawn

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Drala

Interesting thread OP

If time is cyclical, than is it a warning of the future or just a memory of the past? Isn't prophecy always easier in retrospect LMAO...sorry I am playful...I am outta here OP...good post OP...

Hey notice all the prophecies from those people speak of a bearded white guy from the north? he always said he would return...

Hopi are pretty northerly? Must be a Canuck...maybe that's partly what this is about...

edit on 9/16/2012 by Drala because: Chuck Norris said so...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
What about radio waves travelling faster than the speed of light??

They don't.

They are made of the same stuff, they just have a lower frequency of oscillation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kloejen
I had a wild thought on this "returning spaceship" Here goes:

Actually they (gods) were going to arrive back in the 90s. But when entering back into our/their solarsystem, they picked up, what they thought to be an intelligent radio broadcast from beyond Jupiter. The leaders on the mothership was arguing about going to investigate it or return to Earth.

This spawned a mutiny, and soon they were figthing in the corridors of the ship. During this time, they had to recalibrate their flight-path, attempting a slingshot past Jupiter. Since the command-part on the ship was partly destroyed because of the rebellion, they failed to make the adjustments, which resulted in a crash on Jupiter. This was what we observed as the "comet" Shoemaker/Levy.

The radio signal they picked up, was from Voyager 1.

edit on 16/9/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

Brilliant theory!

I favor the idea that after 3,600 years on a space ship that they have not advanced one iota but have instead become a race of inbred retards.

I mean, any half advanced species can atomically transmute other elements into gold, without having to travel across the galaxy to get the locals to dig it up. You'd have to have started out a bit retarded if you waste all that time and energy instead of just mixing up some yourself.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

If time is cyclical, than is it a warning of the future or just a memory of the past? Isn't prophecy always easier in retrospect LMAO...

Yes, it could be both at the same time.

There is no doubt that many past civilizations were trying to leave some message (warning) for us.

We have done this too, in a perverted way, with our Georgia Guidestones....

edit on 17-9-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join