It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Very Focused on Southern California right now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

3.6 MW is the total transmitter power (thus Total Radiated Power). Because the antenna system has a high gain the ERP (effective radiated power) can go as high as 5.1GW at the high end of its frequency range. At operational frequencies the ERP is closer to 1GW.

But the ERP is a somewhat theoretical figure. It is the TRP which provides the true measure of power output.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

People are going the wrong way of detecting a HAARP produced storm, what you have to do is pay close attention to where there is any storms fomation around the world, this will show you about where it started, look to see if there is a HAARP system near where the storm came from, usually they wont use HAARP unles a storm is brewing naturally, then they use HAARP to try and add up to it, so if they knew a storm was about to hit New York in 3 days time this is the day they use HAARP because they know from Alaska it takes about 3 days to get to New York, and so by the time the storm from Alaska arrives in Ohio or near, it will be sucked in by the hurricane that is about to hit New York making it a super storm, hmmmm it was one of my curious studies and I noticed that when there are storms forming HAARP seems to be up in action. This is the Official HAARP website... www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Now look at this map and you can see where all the HAARP systems are being used and also see where our recent storm started from and how it connected to other key HAARP storms.... for more details go to this site where i got this map. rense.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
On the map there are 15 key locations, but it has been said there may be over 30 now, I am still looking.

<< 1  2   >>

join