It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Very Focused on Southern California right now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but it appears that HAARP is very focused on Southern California right now. Just a heads up I guess, Im not very smartly when it comes to HAARP, but this doesnt seem like its a very good thing.

LINK

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Magnitude System - This project has developed a way to measure the magnitude of change in the ionosphere due to HAARP. The scale is from 1 to 10. Zero to One magnitudes are pretty normal while anything over five would be considered moderate and possibly significant, which can alter a weather pattern

Huh, what?

What kind analyses is this..? And why would you buy into it?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I checked out the link and i have some concerns about the website.

Unfortunately i was not able find any information on the scientific method they are using to detect and interpret these so called signals.

I got a image of 20 balding and sweaty individuals standing on their front lawns with a stud detector or something.

I do not mean to trash the source, but i would really know how and what they used to collect this information, because there is a distinct probability they are detecting something completely different.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

As I mentioned above, Im not very educated about HAARP as to what I really should be looking for. I saw this pretty lit up and thought I would bring it here for those who are and in case there may be any need for concern. We all have our strong and weak points. Personally Im glad to hear there is nothing to be concerned about. That being said, at least we had a heads up just in case as that is what ATS is all about unless that has changed?

edit on 16/9/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Step away from the internet, exit the basement and get some sun light. A lot of people on this site believe that HAARP is some super powerful machine capable of incredible things. But, yet, there is 0 proof of that belief.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 369821

wrong, my friend...that dude tesla invented the rc boat....before marconi faked the first radio.....on tesla work. Also...ac versus dc current.......tesla knew the ac gets "recharged" as is travels a power line....which is Haarp

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Indeed. Not only does HAARP control the weather, cause earthquakes, control people's minds, and transmits signals to alien worlds. It also heats the Presidents coffee anywhere he may be. It helps the illuminati get excellent DTV reception, and it cleans the litterboxes of the Elites' pet cat.

Effing thing is Amazing!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Wow, especially the part about warming the presidents coffee. Almost makes me want to be president.lol

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Looks like opportunistic timing to me. Check out this site for a thread or two about the strong sulfurous smell covering an estimated 10,000 (10K) square miles. I am sure there will be no end to the kooks crawling out of the woodwork to blame it on their favorite conspiracy theory, even though the officials have no idea so far what is really causing it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by 369821

wrong, my friend...that dude tesla invented the rc boat....before marconi faked the first radio.....on tesla work. Also...ac versus dc current.......tesla knew the ac gets "recharged" as is travels a power line....which is Haarp

1 - True that Tesla invented many things he failed to protect by patents.

2 - Wrong on the AC getting "recharged" as it travels down the transmission lines. The reason AC won out over DC was that it could have its voltage stepped up and down by transformers as needed to facilitate long distance transmission. The controlling factor that determines wire size used for long distance transmission lines is the amperage it has to carry. But the wattage is a combination of the amperage times the voltage. So with DC, which could not be transformed to a higher or lower voltage, you were limited to the distance a DC current could be transmitted without loss and with realistic wire sizes. But with AC you could not only step the voltage up enormously so as to carry much more power over the same size wire but you could also set taps on the transformers at the far end of the transmission lines to compensate for losses over the lines.

3 - Wrong again, there is no relationship between the 60 cycles per second (50 CPS in Europe and some other places) frequency of AC power systems and HAARP. HAARP operates at about 6.5 to 7.5 CPS (the natural frequency of the earth) and is transmitted by a phased array antenna system instead of transmission lines. The phased array antenna system (also used to steer radar signals) is used because of its ability to be aimed in different directions from a fixed antenna array. The electronics behind phased array systems is too technical for this discussion but if you are a techie and want to explore further just Google "phased array radar".

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Haarpstatus.com is not a reliable website. There was a good thread about the website here in the science and technology forum a couple months back. I don't feel like rehashing everything that was said in that thread, but one thing I"ll point out is that Haarpstatus.com has been caught using old maps from several years back and trying to pass it off as fresh data. This alone should raise red flags. next there's the fact that not only will they not explain how their "sensor network" works, if it exists at all.

All in all i applaud your bringing this to our attention though even if the site is completely unreliable.
edit on 16-9-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

I don't feel like rehashing everything that was said in that thread, but one thing I"ll point out is that Haarpstatus.com has been caught using old maps from several years back and trying to pass it off as fresh data. This alone should raise red flags

Here you go is this it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If not, it is still a good thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but it appears that HAARP is very focused on Southern California right now.

Here is a thread concerning the site you are using HAARPstatus.com...

Not a real reliable source for info concerning HAARP...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So the OP link site site is not Kosher. is there then, any third party sites that are, or are we limited to what the official HAARP site may or may not be saying. There's a lot of rhetoric around here.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
So the OP link site site is not Kosher. is there then, any third party sites that are, or are we limited to what the official HAARP site may or may not be saying. There's a lot of rhetoric around here.

There’s pretty much two camps.
The official HAARP site and those that say HAARP does no more than what is on the official site
and
The folks that say HAARP is a nefarious military project that manipulates the weather, steers hurricanes, causes earthquakes and pretty much everything that projectvxn said.

I’ve read some of both and haven’t found where the second group had much science behind it.

Here’s a thread that touches on that.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by 369821

1 - True that Tesla invented many things he failed to protect by patents.

2 - Wrong on the AC getting "recharged" as it travels down the transmission lines. The reason AC won out over DC was that it could have its voltage stepped up and down by transformers as needed to facilitate long distance transmission. The controlling factor that determines wire size used for long distance transmission lines is the amperage it has to carry. But the wattage is a combination of the amperage times the voltage. So with DC, which could not be transformed to a higher or lower voltage, you were limited to the distance a DC current could be transmitted without loss and with realistic wire sizes. But with AC you could not only step the voltage up enormously so as to carry much more power over the same size wire but you could also set taps on the transformers at the far end of the transmission lines to compensate for losses over the lines.

3 - Wrong again, there is no relationship between the 60 cycles per second (50 CPS in Europe and some other places) frequency of AC power systems and HAARP. HAARP operates at about 6.5 to 7.5 CPS (the natural frequency of the earth) and is transmitted by a phased array antenna system instead of transmission lines. The phased array antenna system (also used to steer radar signals) is used because of its ability to be aimed in different directions from a fixed antenna array. The electronics behind phased array systems is too technical for this discussion but if you are a techie and want to explore further just Google "phased array radar".

Sorry but your #1 is umm wrong. Marconi used no less than 7 of Tesla's patents (without permission) to create the radio.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by smurfy

There’s pretty much two camps.
The official HAARP site and those that say HAARP does no more than what is on the official site
and
The folks that say HAARP is a nefarious military project that manipulates the weather, steers hurricanes, causes earthquakes and pretty much everything that projectvxn said.

I’ve read some of both and haven’t found where the second group had much science behind it.

Here’s a thread that touches on that.

Well, thanks Pauligirl for that answer. What I do know so far, is that many HAARP tests have a power output of 300 kW to 960 kW, that they are not always a singular HAARP power projection, nor just concerned with bouncing signals off the ionosphere or the magnetosphere with reflective material enhancement. The particulate could be outside of either the ionosphere or the magnetosphere and could be say the lunar surface, and that was done too with a return, and not yesterday, (most out of atmosphere test have WIND as a by station for measurements btw). What is troubling is the philosophy possibly behind that, like kicking a ball against a wall and it bounces back, even a measured kick has its hazards, and that is about as far as I want to go with my limitations, so far.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
3 - Wrong again, there is no relationship between the 60 cycles per second (50 CPS in Europe and some other places) frequency of AC power systems and HAARP. HAARP operates at about 6.5 to 7.5 CPS (the natural frequency of the earth) and is transmitted by a phased array antenna system instead of transmission lines.
Wow you were doing pretty good until you got to the frequency of HAARP.

Did you get that frequency from the official site (and if so link please) or some third party site (link to that also) and if third party site what makes you believe it?

Originally posted by onehuman
I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but it appears that HAARP is very focused on Southern California right now. Just a heads up I guess, Im not very smartly when it comes to HAARP, but this doesnt seem like its a very good thing.
Like with any antenna, the power from HAARP is strongest closest to the source. So anyone who claims it's strongest in California as that map shows is making stuff up. That site is complete nonsense, but I appreciate your asking questions about it instead of telling us we are all doomed like some people try to do.

We may be doomed, but not because of HAARP.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jacknast76

I did not state that Marconi didn't steal his ideas from Tesla. I merely stated that Tesla did not protect his rights to his inventions which was meant to imply that many people used them, including Marconi, without having invented them on their own.

I don't remember if it was Tesla himself or someone who had an interest in Tesla's patents; but there was a challenge in later years to Marconi's claims and it was won in US courts by whoever filed the challenge.
edit on 16-9-2012 by happykat39 because: Added last sentence

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I stand corrected on the HAARP (High Frequency Active Aural Research Program) frequency. I had a senior moment and was thinking of the ULF systems used to communicate with submarines. However, the statement that their was no relationship between HAARP, which is transmitted through the air like any other radio signal, and the low frequency (50 to 60 CPS) power transmission system over wires is still valid. Also, the reference to steering the HAARP beam by phased array technology is also valid. That is part of the reason why there are so many small antennas in a large grid covering, if I remember right, several acres.
edit on 16-9-2012 by happykat39 because: added info

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join