Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Trouble Ahead and December 21st 2012

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have long maintained that the promulgation of December 21st 2012 as the "end" had more to do with future geopolitical realities than planet x, pole reversals or what have you.

You can look up my earlier threads on this; I saw a connection between Israels need to attack Iran's nuclear facilities and the consequences of that attack; I also deduced that Israel probably wouldn't go ahead with a unilateral attack until after the US elections - which end in November, hoping they could get US assistance. And then I recall seeing a video online, can't quite remember the name of it, but it was a video forecasting the collapse of the dollar, and the date chosen for this collapse was, somewhat strangely, December 21st 2012.

This of course means that I do not think these events are following some inexorable apocalyptic process, but rather, there are powers-that-be who want to create this situation.

The promulgation of 2012 and the anticipation created towards it; the geopolitical quandary between Iran and Israel; the tentative state of the global economy.... These 3 events are destined to merge. Question is, in what way???

Israel attacks Iran's nuclear facilities in mid December; Iran goes ahead with it's threat to block the strait of Hormuz; whether the US succeeds in its interception of that attempt is irrelevant; blocking the strait prevents the outflow of 40% of the worlds oil; this sole event will be the cause of the global financial collapse, perhaps on December 21st 2012.

December 21st 2012 is the end of the world - of the OLD world order, perhaps, signifying the moral, social and spiritual order of the last 2000 years. All beginnings are painful; the 'birth pangs' of this "new world order' involves a necessary reorganization of the world's essential elements, which means, the breakdown of the old.

I think it would be wise for everyone to build an adequate food supply for the coming months/years. Rice, Quinoa, Lentils, are nutritious grains with a long shelf life; a variety of vegetable seeds, a dehydrator...

It's scary, disconcerting, but what's most bothersome is not what will be happening abroad, but what will occur here in our blessed North America.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i like some quality thinking as well and couldn't agree more. i think tptb will end up a victim of their own doings and then we can rebuild a new. nothing in nature can be reborn until it has been broken down first.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No doubt about it hard times are coming, and anyone who doesn't see this by now is an idiot. That being said, If I cannot walk down to my local deli and order a fresh sub or a slice of pizza then that is not the world I want to live in. I will not be stocking up on rice, beans, etc. No thanks, that's not the life I want to be diminished to, if we are talking a short struggle fine but anything long term that requires 1 to 2 yrs of food supplies no thanks. You can take those next 30 yrs I have in me and stick them where the sun don't shine if that's the scenario. Plain and simple I will not live my life in fear, shaking every time some new doom and gloom situation pops up, nope no way, never........ So have fun with your lentils or seaweed or whatever it is that you have stored, and when that runs out let me know how the shoe leather and worms taste.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself. I refuse to live in some dystopian nightmare,struggling to survive by any means necessary. I will have no problem excusing myself from the dinner table.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I will not be stocking up on rice, beans, etc.

I'm not doing it because of some deep seeded personal cynicism, but because its the circumspect thing to do; food shortages WILL Happen, that's what goes along with internal conflicts the size of what were seeing; with the collapse of the global economy comes inflation i.e. the increase in food prices; can you escape that event?

You don't seem to be grasping the full ramifications of what's on the horizon. Oil shortages - massive increase in gas prices; not that alone. Gasoline fuels our consumerist societies. How will produce grown in California or Florida make its way to ontario? In the middle of winter?? Do you understand. There's a string of drastic implications that forces upon the perspicacious onlooker the need to make provision.

No thanks, that's not the life I want to be diminished to, if we are talking a short struggle fine but anything long term that requires 1 to 2 yrs of food supplies no thanks.

It's your choice how big you want to build your food supply. However, if you don't want to be standing in lines waiting for 'food rations' down the road, I would highly recommend you separate yourself from the rabble by taking precautionary measures.

I agree, this picture is ugly to the extreme. The effects of an economic collapse are frightening, especially to our highly pampered western civilization, particularly us here in Canada and the US. But, you must understand the interrelationship of things.

Oil is akin to the blood which runs through the body. Without blood - or having too little blood - the entire body shuts down.

In any case, at the very least, food prices will skyrocket. Why not by a few large bags of whole rice, Quinoa, lentils etc, and prepare yourself and your family?? Wouldn't you like exempt yourself from the chaos that others will be forced to deal with??

So have fun with your lentils or seaweed or whatever it is that you have stored, and when that runs out let me know how the shoe leather and worms taste

Let me give you a simple time table: Israel's latest warnings indicate that they will attack Iran by the latest, sometime in early 2013; I imagine it will happen in November or December of 2012.. Thus, the scenario I've outlined is extremely imminent in coming.

The situation you described is akin to saying "were going to die someday, so why should I eat healthy, not smoke cigarettes, not drink myself sick - if it doesn't matter in the end?".

Why? Because It's stupidity. If you can protect yourself, even if for only 2 years, it will be 2 years of comfort and health more than you would have.
edit on 16-9-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join