Hi! I like to draw aliens..

page: 2
16
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lon2468
 


Welcome to ATS. Glad to have you hear and I look forward to seeing more of your art, it's good. I don't speak what ever language that poem is in so I ran it through Google Translate and this is what happened:

HE van and you nev
Senes HE excluding SE Hasa NIR HES SEV
Have sene se na setoer HE HES than
Vena has NASA SE HESEN
Hir na se se se heven he hevaian
HE Hevaian Hever you
Hi hana HES Sen
HE Hana hot Nava
Hesaienthi hevaia hes hot
Sana HE hoeva you se je HESA





posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thank you Billy!
Yeah, I don't think my poem is written in a language spoken on earth



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lon2468
 


goed om te zien dat ik niet de enige Nederlander hier ben


Welkom
edit on 16-9-2012 by rambo1112 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

WELCOME TO ATS






posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rambo1112
reply to post by Lon2468
 


goed om te zien dat ik niet de enige Nederlander hier ben


Welkom
edit on 16-9-2012 by rambo1112 because: (no reason given)


Ha! Leuk, dankje



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

WELCOME TO ATS





Thanks!
Nice avatar



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Oh I can't wait until I have 20 posts!

Such cool that they have an art section here...



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,Lon2468

I love your drawings about all i can do is stick people you have allot of talent and thanks for sharing..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Welcome to ATS,Lon2468

I love your drawings about all i can do is stick people you have allot of talent and thanks for sharing..peace,sugarcookie1


Thank you very much

peace to you too!



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Great stuff.
Have you tried reproducing these in 3D?
I think you would be good at it, since CG is yet another medium.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lon2468
 


Lon2468 welcome to ATS enjoy your stay. Those are some nice images you draw there keep up the good work you may have a artist future ahead.


NAMASTE*******



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Great stuff.
Have you tried reproducing these in 3D?
I think you would be good at it, since CG is yet another medium.


Thank you

No, I haven't tried that before.. But that sounds cool, 3D. Unfortunately I'm not very technical.
But maybe, when I've got some time, I'll try!



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Lon2468
 


Lon2468 welcome to ATS enjoy your stay. Those are some nice images you draw there keep up the good work you may have a artist future ahead.


NAMASTE*******


Thanks! Namaste to you too



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well, started my own topic


www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lon2468

Originally posted by Alxandro
Great stuff.
Have you tried reproducing these in 3D?
I think you would be good at it, since CG is yet another medium.


Thank you

No, I haven't tried that before.. But that sounds cool, 3D. Unfortunately I'm not very technical.
But maybe, when I've got some time, I'll try!


Not very technical, how?
Considering the detail you put in to your work, I think you are technical, you just may not know it.
Plus, if your avatar is the same alien from the third link you provided in your op, you are already designing your models in 2 of 3 views.
I think the 3D artist in you is trying to come out.
I would suggest downloading and installing one of a few free 3D apps.
Once you try out the examples you'll see what I mean.
First one that comes to mind is Blender, I'm sure others can recommend some more.
There is a learning curve involved with Blender but you can tackle these with a little inspiration by going to YouTube and watching some how to videos.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS !

Such amazing talent

thank you for sharing your art with us
i like the first one because it show Love between a mother and a child
the others are really good to lol
can you draw all alien species ? that would surprise me


nice poeme but cant read what it say
can you translate ?


if i may ask .. from which constellation are you from ? (originaly)
edit on 9/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Lovely style. Your aliens all look charming


Welcome to ATS.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by Lon2468

Originally posted by Alxandro
Great stuff.
Have you tried reproducing these in 3D?
I think you would be good at it, since CG is yet another medium.


Thank you

No, I haven't tried that before.. But that sounds cool, 3D. Unfortunately I'm not very technical.
But maybe, when I've got some time, I'll try!


Not very technical, how?
Considering the detail you put in to your work, I think you are technical, you just may not know it.
Plus, if your avatar is the same alien from the third link you provided in your op, you are already designing your models in 2 of 3 views.
I think the 3D artist in you is trying to come out.
I would suggest downloading and installing one of a few free 3D apps.
Once you try out the examples you'll see what I mean.
First one that comes to mind is Blender, I'm sure others can recommend some more.
There is a learning curve involved with Blender but you can tackle these with a little inspiration by going to YouTube and watching some how to videos.


Alright alright I shall try
(when I've got time)
My avatar isn't the same alien,
but I'm sure I can draw him from the front too..



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Thank you 2badmice!



Originally posted by Ben81
Welcome to ATS !

Such amazing talent

thank you for sharing your art with us
i like the first one because it show Love between a mother and a child
the others are really good to lol
can you draw all alien species ? that would surprise me


nice poeme but cant read what it say
can you translate ?


if i may ask .. from which constellation are you from ? (originaly)
edit on 9/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)


Thanx
Well, I can't draw all alien species, simpy because there are too many

I can't really translate my poems, not literally. I only can say what I 'feel' when I write them..
I think this one is about 'things that are going to appear, being together, discovering what belongs to us, some kind of veil that we are covering ourselves with, but we are happy and then something about dancing and how new things will fit us'. Weird huh?

Oh, that's a hard question: which constellation are you from?
Again I don't really know.. Not even what dimension..
But when I find out I'll let you know.

Your question makes me wonder: which constellation are YOU from?



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Great, looking forward to your posts.
Enjoy ATS.





top topics
 
16
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join