It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myrtle Beach UFO 13th September, 2012...Pretty cool footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

According to other news reports here appears to be a major 'UFO flap' taking place. This is quite incredible footage. I really don't think these are planes flying in formation and it certainly does not appear to be CGI. We have points of reference and our videographer appears to be on a boat.

Opinions ATS?
edit on 16-9-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

This might help. OP's vid embedded here.

edit on 16-9-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm unable to access the video from the link you provided.

This is not a one line post.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

My opinion is you should add this to the existing Myrtle Beach UFO thread

Myrtle Beach S.C. Nightly UFO Sightings -- Hundreds of Witnesses

My opinion on the video is they look like flares .

edit on 16-9-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I haven't been on ATS for a few weeks but do you mean to tell me, this UFO flap in Myrtle Beach hasn't been covered?

Here's another one from the same day.

Surely some member has posted this, no????

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

My opinion is you should add this to the existing Myrtle Beach UFO thread

Myrtle Beach S.C. Nightly UFO Sightings -- Hundreds of Witnesses

Ah! Thanks Gortex. But in fairness, the thread you linked is from August. I think a new month garners a new thread.
I've seen at least 3 Myrtle Beach videos in the past 2 weeks and I strongly feel this shouldn't just meld into the abyss of Augusts' thread.
Too big a deal I think.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The OP video is the same as the one you posted which was posted on the thread I linked too , they look like flares like the ones in this video .

edit on 16-9-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Perhaps you're right to keep this all under one thread after all.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
UFO= unidentified flying object. Nothing here to get excited about. Could of been meteorites or space junk falling thru the atmosphere or even flares.What was really funny was the people shooting the videos. All excited like Independence Day was a documentary.
Someone on here (ATS) made a valid point. Why would a race of being with the knowledge and technology to fly light years thru space to reach our little rock NEED LIGHTS ON THEIR SPACECRAFT?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 369821
UFO= unidentified flying object. Nothing here to get excited about. Could of been meteorites or space junk falling thru the atmosphere or even flares.What was really funny was the people shooting the videos. All excited like Independence Day was a documentary.
Someone on here (ATS) made a valid point. Why would a race of being with the knowledge and technology to fly light years thru space to reach our little rock NEED LIGHTS ON THEIR SPACECRAFT?

Meteors for over a month? Space junk falling for 30+ days?

Whose saying this is alien? It's more likely a secret space program testing some secret space technology.

Ever wonder where 2.3 trillion missing military-dollars went in 2001?
I've wondered about that for 10 years.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Possibly a military program. But I am more inclined to believe a band of meteorites or yes, a huge pile of space junk.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 369821

Possibly a military program. But I am more inclined to believe a band of meteorites or yes, a huge pile of space junk.

Bu bu but....... you do realize this has been seen almost nightly for 30 days, right?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
4 sec. in looks like afterburners if you wish something jet related.
As far as any theory I have the light balls form at non metal parts
due to a high voltage propulsion method. The non metal being the
inflatable landing gear assemble and covers.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
All I know is as a witness to these lights, they totally baffle me as to what they could be.

People can guess and suggest what they are all day long. But seeing them live right in front of me, I have less of a guess as to what they are as someone who wasn't there and hasn't seen them. What could cause a bright orange light to just suddenly appear and then disappear with no visible object creating it and no apparent point of origin?

If I hadn't seen them that one time when it was still light out, I would say flare but when they went "off" (for lack of a better term), there was nothing there. Nothing at all, not even the smallest hint of debris.

I actually was suspecting a hoax, like someone maybe flying a kite with a remote controlled light on it out there to trick people, but there's simply nothing there, no kite, no string, nothing at all. Some were so far out over the water, they would have had to originated from a boat, for which there was no sign of, either.

If I had to guess, assuming these are terrestrial in origin, they would almost have to be military related. My husband and one of my sons, both being big skeptics and don't believe in UFOs and think I'm bat-*&^ crazy, although they both saw them, couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation to what they were.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You do realize how big space is, right?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
As posted above, this topic is already being discussed here.

Thread closed.

top topics

join