It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did this 78 yr old man really beat 'incurable' cancer just by changing his diet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Protein is bad if you have cancer. protein in your system causes cells to produce new ones instead fix the old ones. The more cells that are born the more chance of a error in the reproduction DNA of that cell (EG cancer/tumour)

edit on 17-9-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
All of those things may have helped.

But nothing helped more than the apricot seeds. From the research I've done, and the testimonials I've read, apricot seeds, cure all kinds of cancer. They are the only cure for cancer that we need. I do believe that he ate enough seeds to beat his cancer.

7 seeds per day is what a healthy person should eat. 25 seeds per day is what a cancer patient should eat. Taken throughout the day. A healthy diet along with these can't hurt at all.

My neighbor cured her breast cancer by going on the budwig diet. She also took in many vitamins and went vegetarian. I would not have believed it, had I not seen her go through this myself.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
No conspiracy. I love my meat and dairy. Could In get cancer? Yep.

Do I believe I could be healthier or live longer with a change in diet? Yep.

Will I do anything about it? Probably not.

I had a friend try and tell me how bad our meat etc was. I said, yes and the air we breathe is toxic too, should I stop breathing. Ok, a bit cynical but you get my point.

I've seen health nuts get killed in car crashes, get Alzheimers, die of heart attacks.....

If your one that believes this stuff and want to be healthy, don't moan about the pharma, just get some fruit start eating and cut of meat and diary. But this is ATS and most that moan will do that instead of following there own advice anyway. That's the way it is.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I need to add I have seen some vegetarians that look sicker than some really sick people I know. Not all, just some, so why is that? Anyone have any ideas why vegetarians always look unfit and weak? Well, they do to me anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
I need to add I have seen some vegetarians that look sicker than some really sick people I know. Not all, just some, so why is that? Anyone have any ideas why vegetarians always look unfit and weak? Well, they do to me anyway.

Maintaining a balanced and healthy diet on a vegetarian regimen only is difficult. Many who go veg all the way don't follow the proper dietary guidelines on it any more than they did when eating a regular diet. You have to be sure to get the needed nutrients in your diet or you will become ill on a veg only diet. That takes more commitment than many people are willing to give.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I doubt protein is of great concern, look at cows and other large mammals, they have an enormous amount of muscle, with next to no proteins in their diet.

Muscle mass is due to the use of muscles, and having the essential amino acids needed to repair the muscles and to prevent muscle-loss.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
My guess is two fold:

1. The hospital budgets won't support this diet....would cost too much
2. The doctors & pharmaceutical giants are trying to make money off the chemotherapy treatments

What are your thoughts ATS? Conspiracy or FACT?

Big Pharma, Doctors and the Banks want you sick, otherwise they wouldn't make any money.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The Gerson diet

gerson.org...

This diet will cure cancer

also look into Dr Burzynski

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
I've heard of many cases like this personally and in the media, but still, more power to him for challenging what he was told was absolute, especially at the age of 78, when most people would just have accepted their fate, perhaps.

This is SUCH and important issue, so of course they will do all they can to cover it up. It's all about the money, as ever.

I was a medical secretary working mainly in oncology and learned very early that cancer was one of the biggest money-spinners for the hospitals, doctors and most of all big pharma. Some doctors believed in alternative methods of treatment but they had to tread very warily. Things are more relaxed now in the UK and Australia and yes cures are achieved. As we all know big pharma is never happy with any treatment that is cheap and successful.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
chemo is a big money maker don't think they will stop using it ...what gets me is all the money they collect isn't for the Cure it is for things like booklets that tell you what causes Cancer.

Sad

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Originally posted by pacifier2012

Maintaining a balanced and healthy diet on a vegetarian regimen only is difficult. Many who go veg all the way don't follow the proper dietary guidelines on it any more than they did when eating a regular diet. You have to be sure to get the needed nutrients in your diet or you will become ill on a veg only diet. That takes more commitment than many people are willing to give.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by troubleshooter

It's worth noting for this thread, the Traditional Inuits ate a diet that was all animal products (80% fat, 20% protein). Heart Disease was rare while diabetes and obesity was nonexistent.

There are some reasons for this. Inuits have a very high rate of parasitic infection. Most human parasites lower LDL cholesterol and make it harder to get calories from your food. So, unless you are willing to get one of those infections I don't suggest their diet. Furthermore, they have the highest rate of osteoporosis.

Now as to your point about heart disease, please stop with the paleo woo. Inuit mummies when studied show signs of heart disease. Plaques are present in them. If their diet protected against heart disease then you wouldn't be finding arteriosclerosis.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

reply to post by troubleshooter

It's worth noting for this thread, the Traditional Inuits ate a diet that was all animal products (80% fat, 20% protein). Heart Disease was rare while diabetes and obesity was nonexistent.

There are some reasons for this. Inuits have a very high rate of parasitic infection. Most human parasites lower LDL cholesterol and make it harder to get calories from your food. So, unless you are willing to get one of those infections I don't suggest their diet. Furthermore, they have the highest rate of osteoporosis.

Now as to your point about heart disease, please stop with the paleo woo. Inuit mummies when studied show signs of heart disease. Plaques are present in them. If their diet protected against heart disease then you wouldn't be finding arteriosclerosis.

Woh, wait a minute. We have parasites living within us? seriously? Time to eat them jalapenos!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

it is number 2.

regarding number 1 the cost is nothing compared to the cost of keeping patients in a hospital bed.

the ingredients are very cheap compared to the toxic crap churned out by big pharma.

in youtube molasess plus bicarbonate was used to cure prostate cancer.

How To Make Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Solutions

www.youtube.com...

best 10 minutes of your time spent watching it.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

also this might help.

How To Make Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Solutions.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Woh, wait a minute. We have parasites living within us? seriously? Time to eat them jalapenos!!!!

Jalapenos won't help you. If you live in a modern westernized country then the chances of you having a parasitic infection are rather low. For most primitive cultures parasitic infections are at almost 80% of the population.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Enter my Texan friend!

Otto Warburg was awarded a nobel prize for his discovery that tumors, or cencer cells are glycolitic, meaning they metabolize glucose for energy.

I hope you're own regimen is still going well for you.

this might be connected to this method which uses sugar and soda bicarbonate to change ph of body.

what do you think?

edit on 17-9-2012 by nobodysavedme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Too many jobs in the USA are related to the medical field presently, the medical field supports many American families. We got rid of the factory jobs and created medical jobs to support our economy. Does anyone expect a cure for cancer in the USA in the future using this knowledge? Our country's economy is very fragile. Our Economy is very sick. Medicine is keeping our economy alive right now but to do this we must be sick. We must lose our money to give other people incomes. A few percent of the profits goes right to the top. Some people are getting very rich.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I am wondering....what were his sources of protein; the fruits and veggies?

Peas are a good source of protein and vitamin c.
You could survive off peas alone, if you like them that is. Fresh or frozen, not canned.
if you aren't a meat eater, you can eat peas, nuts or beans for a meat substitute

Carrots are good and might be the secret food. Not those ready peeled things. They're soaked in chemicals.

You are what you eat

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by caladonea

I am wondering....what were his sources of protein; the fruits and veggies?

Peas are a good source of protein and vitamin c.
You could survive off peas alone, if you like them that is. Fresh or frozen, not canned.
if you aren't a meat eater, you can eat peas, nuts or beans for a meat substitute

Carrots are good and might be the secret food. Not those ready peeled things. They're soaked in chemicals.

You are what you eat

I was thinking more along the lines of:

"You are what you DON'T poop out!"

edit on 17-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join