It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did this 78 yr old man really beat 'incurable' cancer just by changing his diet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

To get your answer, I would first look at epidemiology. Specifically, I would look at the cultures from the past that had no incidence of cancer. In the early 1900's, British doctors were occupying multiple different colonies in Africa during which many of them noted that cancer was almost nonexistent in the indigenous population outside of the colonies while the white population in the colonies were experiencing similar cancer rates as the UK. Also, the Alaskan Inuit (pre-westernized) were observed to have almost no incidence of cancer.

There were many other observations made that are similar... but I would start with those and compare/contrast them to the Standard American Diet and you'll likely find your answer.

en.wikipedia.org...-carbohydrate_diet_of_meat_and_fish
www.jbc.org...
edit on 16-9-2012 by DevolutionEvolvd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I am one of those people who need to find out about all 60 minerals myself.

The fact is, we don't know this guy's history prior to him getting cancer. The other thing to consider is whether this diet is good for all types of cancer, or just colon cancer.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

So really, what would your thoughts be on focusing on a diet that prevents the cancer in the first place? Common sense tells me yes, but not many people know the true importance of it.

There are cultures were people never get cancer.

Can you please provide evidence of which cultures?

The countries with the lowest incidence of cancer are India and Thailland...
...both cultures eat seeds and herbs/spices that are high in Nitrilosides.

Cultures are Hunza's Okinawa's and traditional Eskimos...
...who although have very different diets have alkaline pH, high Nitrilosides and mineral diets.
edit on 16/9/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It's worth noting for this thread, the Traditional Inuits ate a diet that was all animal products (80% fat, 20% protein). Heart Disease was rare while diabetes and obesity was nonexistent.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd

It's worth noting for this thread, the Traditional Inuits ate a diet that was all animal products (80% fat, 20% protein). Heart Disease was rare while diabetes and obesity was nonexistent.

I totally agree...
...sea food and a few land animals...
...although they did have Nitriloside content directly from berries and indirectly from plants animals/fish fed on...
...their water supply had the right pH.

Carbohydrates and acidic pH lead to heart disease and obesity...
...process/engineered foods oils lead to type 2 diabetes...
...and the Inuits had only little complex Carb and not super-heated/deodorized fats/oils.
edit on 16/9/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Not new stuff!

Study. To beat cancer you need to eat a plant based diet, plant based everything, and everything you think you know about protein is wrong.

There are many products I live by, you can change your life. I got ripped in 12 months just getting off the "mans" food.

Alkalize your body, free your soul!. GMO's no more, meat? cut it out!!! It can not be a staple of your diet. Drink real water, if you can't make it get fiji, evian etc...

You can take in as much vitamin C as possible, so get a real clean supp for this. Find the real deal companies and buy products, like I have and change your life! What Alex Jones says all day it mildly true, but Tangy Tangerine is not your savior! Get on the plants, be a deer son!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The problem with meats especially red meat is nitrite. Sodium nitrite cause cancer and many red meat already dipped with Sodium nitrite. Source

White meats doesn't always be good. Fish may contained mercury. Foster and big chicken farmer's chicken are GMO. They altered their chicken to grow more muscles. If you notice between Foster's chicken and organic chicken. You will say, "This organic chicken is small."

I have encourage people to buy organic grass fed meats instead of becoming vegetarian. We still need B-12.

OP, thanks for post this thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neocontrip

Well... Take a look at the numerous cultures, some mentioned above, who had . No incidence of cancer eating a meat based diet and tell me how this myth that plant based diets are the way to go holds any water.

Also, what exactly is so misunderstood about protein? Surely you're not going to bring up T. Collin Campbell...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aslpride

So green leafy vegetables are cancer promoters?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neocontrip

Eating like a deer will kill you... of starvation. We don't have the digestive system that deer have. They're ruminants; we're not. When they eat greens, they're gut, the rumen, ferments it and the end result is a medium chain fatty acid. That's a fat. We can only handle small amounts of greens in our hind gut.

Since our bodies can't convert cellulose to fat, we mist get fat from exogenous dietary sources.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Theres not much these days that you can eat and feel good about not giving you cancer. With all the preservatives and chemicals injected in most store bought foods its stands to wonder how we're able to still walk.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I appreciate everyone's feedback so far on this topic. It would be nice to keep building on it....

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I was just talking to an eighty four year old man the other day that said forty years ago he had cancer and the doctors said he only had a couple of months to live. He claimed in a dream God told him to eat okra for ten days and it would cure him. He said he ate raw okra for ten days and the cancer was gone. No idea what to make of it but he certainly believes that it cured him.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Dr. Gerson designed the method and his daughter has been curing cancer ever since.

13 - 8 oz juices per day and 5 organic coffee enemas with a raw food diet.

I attached the documentary. There are many non-believers out there.

IMHO, it is so simple. Eat dead and poised food and you are what you eat.

edit on 16-9-2012 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Tumeric is one of the spices you want to use too it is exceptional in working against cancer. This is what I tried to get out there months ago there is a video called there is a cure for cancer now and it looks at diet and what actually feeds cancer in the first place and why the body stops killing it in it's day to day workings. Yes you heard that right your body kills cancer cells everyday it is normal workings of the body when you get sick the immune system slows and when are stressed it can almost stop letting cancer cells get to a level where they start to form a tumour.

Eating sugar is one of the worst things you can do in accelerating cancer as it digests anything sweet, there is a reason why they use radioactive glucose to find the tumour you know it goes nuts for it.

So check out a clean eating diet get rid of processed crap if you haven't made it from scratch don't eat it as you have no idea whats in it, if anything go to a paleo diet and try not to stray from that too often and you will defeat the disease.

Now things I have said here are not from my personal experience but I do know people who have tried Tumeric and it does work and changing diet works very well too, the other stuff is from the cancer is curable now doco and if you find it watch it very worth it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
The countries with the lowest incidence of cancer are India and Thailland..

Part of this is due (according to the countries' health agencies) to most deaths being unreported by medical professionals. Grandpa "just died"... but it's not listed what he died of. Poisoning is also implicated in a LARGE percentage of deaths in India.
www.searo.who.int...

Both countries have a huge proportion of deaths from Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (16% that we don't have here.) Cancer is a disease of older age; places where the average life expectancy is 50 or so don't see a lot of death from cancer.

Cultures are Hunza's Okinawa's and traditional Eskimos..

Again, Eskimos have very many health problems and die far earlier (often from diabetes) than the rest of the United States.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

There is a natural cure for literally every ailment a human can suffer from. Most ailments are nothing more than mineral deficiencies. This knowledge is suppressed because there is too much money to be made through health insurance and treating instead of curing. Add to the greed factor a eugenics agenda being used as a population control technique and you have the current state of our world today.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The human body is a complex machine. It is also one that heals and cures itself. Especially if you put the right things in it. Good for this man he decided to look for an answer instead of a treatment.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

here is my issue with his diet: it defies logic.

Cancer tumors grow with sugar, not protein. When tumors are being assessed, one of the tests you go through is a PET scan, which basically is determining the amount of sugar uptake in the various tissues being scanned. The brain and bladder always "light up" because they are high sugar uptake areas. The other areas that you see this in are tumors, because they too are high sugar uptake tissues.

If you cut your sugar intake when fighting cancer, you rob the tumors of their primary energy source: sugar. This slows tumor growth. It is a key method I had my mother use to combat her incurable stage IV lymphoma. She is alive today, and was recently announced as "cured" by her doctor, who said about her improbable reovery 2 years ago, "This will never be cured. It is unusual that it is in remission now, and you will fight this battle again". Not only did the prognosis change to "cured" a couple of months ago, but her "useless" kidney that the tumor was attached to has started to regrow and process urine again.

Barley is among the highest carbohydrate foods known to man. I am unfamiliar with barley grass...but if it has the grain associated with it i would be very skeptical.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Pre-westernized Inuit did not die of cancer, diabetes or heart disease except in rare cases. Introducing a western diet full of processed carbohydrates and seed oils did the trick. Check out the history of the Pima indians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join