It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ,Americans and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I will simply add my own experience from the other day that woke me up to the possible idea that evil and the NWO are very real and they do fear the light we know as jesus christ and god....

Now im not a hardened criminal but i have been in a bit of harmless trouble here and there.
So i was arrested the other morning on a non violent-non drug related warrant from about 12
years ago i never knew i had. I was placed in a detention center here in northern arizona.

I could not believe the inhumanity i saw while there for 24 hrs! I did not see anyone physically
abused...I did see someone have a heart attack because they were not given medical treatment,
I also saw the systematic mental breakdown of the people i was imprisoned with. Now the most
violent crime among the others in my holding area...selling methamphetamines. The only source
of drinkable anything we were allowed was water from taps above the toilets that tasted like bleach
and copper..(i later found out high levels of arsenic were rampant in this area)

The food was as you can imagine was horrific as well. But the one thing that scarred me the most
and saddened me to my very soul was the mental psycops that was happening. It was something you see in the movies. The only thing i noticed that really made the guards and people running this place mad was when people would talk about god or jesus christ.It was the weirdest thing ive ever experienced.

Im still trying to wrap my head around what i witnessed and i am still a bit shaken by it..Did i see 1st hand what is in store for us when the NWO really gets going? Any thoughts?
edit on 16-9-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

The only thing i noticed that really made the guards and people running this place mad was when people would talk about god or jesus christ.

Blasphemy..! You dare not capitalize the J and the C when talking about da' man..?! How am I supposed to take you serious now..?

Another take on this is, the guards and the others running the show there find that discussions about jesus christ only makes matters worse...I have no idea how, but that can be the only answer, as we see proof of that daily throughout the world.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well, I can kinda understand how the police and prison guards would not be very receptive to an inmate pulling a "holier than thou" rant, evangelizing and throwing scripture around. Certainly, your peers would only see your attempt to witness to them as hypocrisy, since you're in the same position as them.

That's not to say that's what you did. It's just the picture that your post brought to my mind.

edit on 16-9-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i would think that it makes them angry, because talking about jesus and god gives the people hope and something to look forward too.

and they dont want their prisoners thinking there is hope and being thankful when their being imprisoned?!

they know its the only thing that could change the minds of the inmates and make them think positive, so they gotta stop it before it spreads through the minds of everyone else.... is my only guess haha.

but that is horrible to say the least.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

First, never compare yourself to a righteous person by only seeing your faults. We are all thieves and robbers here in this world. The way we become righteous is not by our own works, but by our faith. Faith applies what we could not do to the way God looks at us. Salvation takes our nature and what we deserve here in a place of sin and death and applies the blood of Christ to our soul. If you have faith in Christ, your are righteous as he is righteous. Will you continue to sin while here in this place? Yes. You are not without sin, but sinless in God's sight. The sacrifice you cannot make has been made.

Second, read this verse:

Revelation 13:10

If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

For a moment in 6000 years, the believers in Christ will be persecuted. Approximately 3.5 years. In one hour, Babylon will be destroyed. At some point in this time of trouble, the people of God will be released out of Egypt (Earth). From here, this will happen:

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

The wheat is harvested and the chaff and weeds are burned away. Once this happens, the dead in Christ rise again to new life on a healed Earth. We receive the Holy Spirit and live 1000 years with Christ. This will represent the journey through the wilderness that Moses took after the tribulation in Egypt. Salvation comes at the end of this 1000 years (Day of the Lord).

You must be born again. What you do today defines who you are tomorrow. Death is merely a transition. The moment in time that we suffer the indignity of tyranny is the world we create in peace at the tipping point of tribulation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
I will simply add my own experience from the other day that woke me up to the possible idea that evil and the NWO are very real and they do fear the light we know as jesus christ and god....

Now im not a hardened criminal but i have been in a bit of harmless trouble here and there.
So i was arrested the other morning on a non violent-non drug related warrant from about 12
years ago i never knew i had. I was placed in a detention center here in northern arizona.

I could not believe the inhumanity i saw while there for 24 hrs! I did not see anyone physically
abused...I did see someone have a heart attack because they were not given medical treatment,
I also saw the systematic mental breakdown of the people i was imprisoned with. Now the most
violent crime among the others in my holding area...selling methamphetamines. The only source
of drinkable anything we were allowed was water from taps above the toilets that tasted like bleach
and copper..(i later found out high levels of arsenic were rampant in this area)

The food was as you can imagine was horrific as well. But the one thing that scarred me the most
and saddened me to my very soul was the mental psycops that was happening. It was something you see in the movies. The only thing i noticed that really made the guards and people running this place mad was when people would talk about god or jesus christ.It was the weirdest thing ive ever experienced.

Im still trying to wrap my head around what i witnessed and i am still a bit shaken by it..Did i see 1st hand what is in store for us when the NWO really gets going? Any thoughts?
edit on 16-9-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

No offense but I am pretty sure this is why the call it Prison and it is meant as a deterrent...

Visited my local Penitentiary museum and one thing I noticed is the first Cell house was cells were cramped two/three to a bunk and they kept overcrowding them until it was finally condemned. The rooms were barely 5 feet by 7 feet for up to 3, YES 3 men. Solitary confinement was barely a room you almost had to stand in.

Now cells are 6 feet by 8 feet for 1 prisoner. I can't imagine what hell it was back then! But there is a reason you don't want to go there!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I have to concur with Windword this time. Oh let me jump at the chance.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Or more simply, they deal with criminals all day everyday and are overworked, underpaid, jaded and tired of hearing people who have committed a crime rattling on about religion. It is after all amazing how many "see the light" upon being incarcerated.

jus' saying.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Noncompatible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Another one, fallen for the lie that the NWO are devil worshipers.

If they really own the media, why would the most popular videos be about them worshiping the devil? And why would so much Christian preaching be allowed on TV? Think.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Another one, fallen for the lie that the NWO are devil worshipers.

If they really own the media, why would the most popular videos be about them worshiping the devil? And why would so much Christian preaching be allowed on TV? Think.

Not everyone under the NWO banner are "devil worshippers". But the higher up you go, the more Satan worship you find. And why is there so much "Christian preaching allowed on TV?" Because the stuff being preached on TV is NOT the Gospel. It's a very twisted version of the Gospel that is more akin to self help and new age non sense. The main purpose for TV Evangelists is to make money, which helps perpetuate the illusion that we are some kind of "Christian nation". Not to mention, allowing the very thing the NWO despises doesn't mean they're not against it. The NWO types don't care what the ideology is regarding their agenda. As long as people stay deceived and blind to the true working hand.

And then the other thing is, have you seen the satanic imagery of the music industry? I mean if you don't see it, then you are blind. Think about the 2012 Superbowl half time show...that was straight up Satanic.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Can you give me some examples of this "Satanism" that you see?

Are you referring to Bohemian Grove? Alex Jones is has been exposed as working with "them". It's all over YouTube with evidence.

By the way, Bohemian grove has nothing to do with Satan, and everything to do with the ancient canaanite Gods, and guess who was a part of that pantheon? Yahweh or El of the bible, who ALSO asks for sacrifices such as Goats in the old testament, and his own son (or self in a HUMAN body) according to the New Testament (if you believe in jesus).

These ancient gods were "bulls" (mostly). Toru El is the bull god, now referred to as just "el" or "elohim".

Yahweh is the bull god of war that destroy his own relative Molech and Ba'al (which means "Father of The God(s)") .

When they worship a "bull" or do the so-called devil sign, which is actually "The Bull Sign" , they are worshipping Yahweh.

This is not my theory, this is being explained on Youtube now, more and more people are waking up.

edit on 27-12-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I have to wonder, did they have an aversion towards Christ as a result of their incarceration or before they got in?
It would seem to me that while sure, some Christians are jailed for acting on their beliefs, that a fair amount weren't believers at the start of their term.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: *sigh*

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Geez, I sure need to study the bible more often!
According to the bible, things are going to get tough.
When Jesus said in Luke 21:36
Watch you therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
The harvest is great and the workers are few, I hope those reading this would pray for more workers.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: *shrugs*

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible

Or more simply, they deal with criminals all day everyday and are overworked, underpaid, jaded and tired of hearing people who have committed a crime rattling on about religion. It is after all amazing how many "see the light" upon being incarcerated.

jus' saying.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Noncompatible because: (no reason given)

The Holy Spirit convicts to lead to repentance. You can't have sorrow when you are unaware that what you have done is wrong and/or when you think that what you are doing is "good" and "right". The preaching of the real gospel is despised for this very reason - it's conviction upon the souls of sinners for having done wrong in the sight of a Holy God. How else do you think fair justice is implemented by the Kingdom of God and it's judge, Jesus Christ? It convicts you - and either you truly express sorrow and ask for His forgiveness or you fight and resist it.

Prison, by it's very nature, is full of sinners. Prison is a $74 billion industry - somebody sure makes a bucketload of money off of the punishment of offenders that they no doubt like to see return again and again. Sinners need Christ Jesus to heal and not sin again, prisons don't.....

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenKing

Well.... He did turn water into wine....
Even at a wedding too...

top topics

join